• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Version 2.2.0 Update Notes

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

The app was updated to Version 2.2.0 on Jul. 20, 2017 at 12:59 a.m. PT / 7:59 (UTC). 
Please see the below for a list of adjustments and bug fixes implemented with this update.

● Added completion percentage to Quest selection screen (Menu → "Quests") 
- Story screen: completion percentage for Standard Mode and Proud Mode challenges added. 
- Special screen: completion percentage for active quest challenges added. 
- Event screen: completion percentage for active event quest challenges, along with Raid Boards and Event Boards added. 
- Union Cross screen: completion percentage for active Cross Boards added. 
- Coliseum screen: current rankings will now be displayed.

● Added completion icon to Event/Special banners 
- When you fully complete a challenge and board (if applicable), a completion icon will become filled in.

● Added MVP Rewards to Union Cross 
- There are two categories for MVP rewards: total damage done and number of times reviving a player. 
- The damage MVP status will be awarded to the player who does the most total damage during the quest. 
- The player revival MVP status will be awarded to the player who revives the most other players while in the downed state. 
- Rewards will be given for both MVP statuses. 
- Should no players need to be revived during a quest, all players will receive the MVP rewards for that category.

● Change to Party Lux Ranking Specifications 
- After joining a party, the Lux Boost button cannot be pressed until after 11:59 p.m. (PT) on the same day. 
 *The Lux Boost button will be pressable again after remaining in the same party beyond 11:59 p.m. (PT). 
- Party Lux Rankings will refresh in real time. (Previously once per day.) 
- Party Lux totals will be the sum of Lux accumulated by each member while they are in that specific party. 
 *Even if a member leaves the party, that member's accumulated Lux will not disappear from the overall Party Lux total. 
 *If a player joins the party, the Lux that was accumulated before joining the party will not be added to the overall Party Lux total.

● Added category to filter "Outfits" accessories by each Perk

● Various UI tweaks 
- Enlarged banner sizes on the Home screen to make them easier to read. Home screen can now display up to 5 banners at a time. 
- On the Avatar Boards selection screen, for boards with accompanying announcements, a "details" button will now appear on the lower part of the Avatar Board. 
- On the Medal List screen, a Special Attack Bonus icon will now display near the particular Medal.

● Other minor bug fixes

● Currently Known Issue 
- An issue with the Facebook-linking feature where player icons do not display properly on several screens.

More Proud Mode Quests! (Jul. 20)

★ More Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 325 will be available after the maintenance ending on Jul. 20, 2017 12:59 a.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 7:59 (UTC)!

■About Proud Mode 
・Proud Mode is a mode that allows you to re-challenge the Main Story quests at a higher difficulty with special rules
・By clearing Proud Mode quests you can obtain new Keyblades as well as rare rewards such as Electrum Ore to level up the new Keyblades, Magic Mirror Medals to raise your Special Attack Bonus by 1%, and more!

▼You can challenge Proud Mode by tapping on the Proud button from the Story Quests page! 
img

■Regarding the Special Rules

img
・The Keyblades you can use are fixed for each quest. 
・There are limits for each quest regarding which Medal's abilities you can use. 
 【Examples】 
    Only special attacks with a bonus value of 40% or higher allowed. 
    Special attacks allowed only for Upright Medals. 
・You cannot continue in battle. 
・You cannot use Friend Medals.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: July 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

So it's cool to actually go into multiplayer and simply stand there and be a healer?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

So it's cool to actually go into multiplayer and simply stand there and be a healer?

no i think its pretty cool that if i sometimes get stuck in a game where 5 of the 6 people arnt doing decent damage and i can come in and nearly kill the raid boss by myself that i get a little extra for my work, i mean its supposed to be a team effort but sometimes it feel like you are doing it solo, i mean i know ite because that have the same medal as me but thats a nice perk

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I really like this MVP feature. I always take out most of the enemies on a map and felt like it didn't really benefit me at all, but now it does. Plus, the incentive to revive other players is also very nice. Some people are not nice, and now perhaps they'll change.

Sometimes the game messes up, though. Like I try to revive people, but my character doesn't do it and taps on the boss instead. >.< (Not because someone beat me to reviving them, just because the game didn't read my action properly!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back