• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

July 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
KH 0.2 Kairi Within 5 Draws!
img

Another powerful Kairi Medal has arrived: KH 0.2 Kairi!

Best of all, you are guaranteed to get KH 0.2 Kairi within 5 draws from this KH 0.2 Kairi Deal!

This Tier 5 Medal's Special Attack has three main features: 
・Lowers defense & Power/Speed/Magic-based defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn! 
・Raises strength by 6 tiers & Power/Speed/Magic-based strength by 1 tier for 1 turn! 
・Significantly recovers HP! 
Try to get the Extra Attack trait on this Medal to make it even more powerful!

Read on for more details!

img

■ Campaign Period: 
Jul. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 21, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 4, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ KH 0.2 Kairi Deal Details 
This 10-Medal KH 0.2 Kairi Deal deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive a KH 0.2 Kairi within 5 draws from this KH 0.2 Kairi Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Medal with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack pre-strengthened to between 1 and 3 dots in each draw! 
・All Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

■ New Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Kairi S Upright 5 Raises STR by 6 tiers & PSM STR by 1 tier/1 turn. Lowers enemies' DEF & PSM DEF by 1 tier/1 turn. Significantly recovers HP. All 2

The Damage Contest is Here!

img

■ Event Period: 
Jul. 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jul. 21, 2017 7:00 to Jul. 25, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Who can dish out the most damage!? 
Aim for the top of the ranks and get the 
Chernabog Medal!

■ Event Details: 
・In this event, the rankings are be determined by the amount of damage dealt to the enemy. 

・The enemy will flee when the attack counter hits 0. Inflict as much damage as possible before they run! 

・Score big for the final rankings to win a Chernabog Medal with its Special Attack pre-strengthened to 5 dots, along with other great prizes!

・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 

・You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 

NOTES: 
* Depending on your ranking, the Medal(s) you receive may come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened. You can confirm how much these Medals are pre-strengthened by tapping on each Medal within "Rankings" on the Event page. 
* Using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■ Medal Details
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Chernabog P Reversed 5 Deals 4 extremely powerful hits. Lowers target's defense by 3 tiers for 1 attack. Single 6

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Caxinuld

Awards
Re: July 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

The 0.2 Kairi is bittersweet news to me and I now regret spending jewels on getting magic gems to upgrade my Three Wishes Keyblade.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I got 3 of her in one pull… which was my first. RNG blessed me

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I had some pretty good pulls. Didn't get 0.2 Kairi until fifth pull, BUT on the way I pulled a Maleficent Dragon, HD Namine (I can guilt her without Mickey and Brooms now!) and an Illustrated Sephiroth (which I can also now guilt).

The combo of 0.2 Kairi and Maleficent Dragon has taken me places in coliseum. I'm sure I won't be in the top 1000, but I might be close.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I had some pretty good pulls. Didn't get 0.2 Kairi until fifth pull, BUT on the way I pulled a Maleficent Dragon, HD Namine (I can guilt her without Mickey and Brooms now!) and an Illustrated Sephiroth (which I can also now guilt).

The combo of 0.2 Kairi and Maleficent Dragon has taken me places in coliseum. I'm sure I won't be in the top 1000, but I might be close.
Oh, is Mal Dragon that good? I did pull her as well (in the same one), but didn't try her yet.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Oh, is Mal Dragon that good? I did pull her as well (in the same one), but didn't try her yet.

She brings General Defense down by two, and is AoE. Combined with 0.2 Kairi who is AoE with General Defense down by one, it's a pretty good combo.

Jigglypenguins

The 0.2 Kairi is bittersweet news to me and I now regret spending jewels on getting magic gems to upgrade my Three Wishes Keyblade.

I went a little ham on those too. I nabbed a Mal. Dragon and and HD Namine on my first pulls... so I got the incentive I needed to keep pulling. I love all of the gems I got, and subsequent boosts, but the traits I rolled from all of those extra medals stunk. ALL OF THEM. I have a Poison Resist on Namine now. x.x I have 2 Poison Resists on my freaking Ill Sora B. My trait rolls in general have stunk lately. Even EX Sora has a Paralysis Resist. And I kept rolling resists for Ill. Vivi. I was ecstatic when I ended with an HP boost. At some point, I'm going to get 100% resistance to all status ailments. XD

I have a lot of proud mode quests left to do, so I think I can earn enough jewels for two more Kairi pulls, at least. And I'll have enough survey credits to pay for a discounted jewel pack on Monday. Little win.

It would be nice if munny could be redeemed for jewels or something. Even a crummy exchange rate, something like 100mil for 100 jewels, would be welcome. I get enough munny passively that I don't need to actively worry about collecting it for medal upgrades, so now I'm just indirectly hoarding mountains of it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Got her on my second pull. I'm actually thinking on doing three more so I can get a guaranteed second, but I have to wait until I can Guilt a bunch of medals tomorrow in order to make room.

All this power feels so good.<3

Muke

whatever
Awards

Got her on my second pull. I'm actually thinking on doing three more so I can get a guaranteed second, but I have to wait until I can Guilt a bunch of medals tomorrow in order to make room.

All this power feels so good.<3
Iirc the counter actually resets once you get one?

Wilderness

Awards

It does reset. It says guaranteed within 5 pulls, not guaranteed on your 5th pull, unfortunately.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yes, when I pulled for Illustrated KHII Kairi I got her on my first pull. I was thinking that if I pulled 4 more times I'd get another one, but I didn't. I got my second one on my sixth pull.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I've been hearing of some wonderful pulls for Kairi 0.2. Congrats. Alas, my game hates me, so I had to go all 5 pulls, and get didn't anything worth a penny in those 5 pulls other than Kairi 0.2. Would have loved one of those Maleficent Dragons!

But yeah, Kairi 0.2 is already making some amazing damage in Coli and everywhere else. She rocks!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I've been hearing of some wonderful pulls for Kairi 0.2. Congrats. Alas, my game hates me, so I had to go all 5 pulls, and get didn't anything worth a penny in those 5 pulls other than Kairi 0.2. Would have loved one of those Maleficent Dragons!

But yeah, Kairi 0.2 is already making some amazing damage in Coli and everywhere else. She rocks!

Aw. Well hopefully the Tier 4s/5s you did pull come into use someday.

I find it interesting that I've pulled HD Namine three times - I pulled her the first pull for Cloud EX, the first (and only, saddening I know) pull for EX Axel, and then in one of the pulls for 0.2 Kairi.

It's odd how there are people who spent so much money on her in that one banner and still didn't get her, yet I'm getting her left and right. Sometimes patience does pull off in this game. It's all luck-based, but I don't think I would have ever gotten HD Namine from her banner, nor do I think I would have ever gotten Maleficent Dragon from her banner.

It makes not pulling for those bad banners that they come with so much easier, because they'll be in the pull system later. EX Cloud and EX Axel we're just SOL, though. :(

Really, really, really want the tier 5 Dark Riku. I'm so sad I haven't pulled him. Combining him with a guilted HD Namine (where's our guilting campaigns at, SENA?!) would take me quite far in coliseum because right now I'm relying on Tama and Xigbar B. Dark Riku is essentially a more powerful AoE Xigbar B. I'm so sad that so many people pull him like nothing and I never see him. :(

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

It does reset. It says guaranteed within 5 pulls, not guaranteed on your 5th pull, unfortunately.

Yes, when I pulled for Illustrated KHII Kairi I got her on my first pull. I was thinking that if I pulled 4 more times I'd get another one, but I didn't. I got my second one on my sixth pull.
bm2cyn00jqvy.gif

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Alot of People Pulled HD Namine Off this banner it looks like, I pulled 0.2 Riku but i think this right here was my favorite pull if you didnt see it in the other thread
RJZ2et7.png

DefiantHeart

Awards

I got 3 of her in one pull… which was my first. RNG blessed me

Sounds like an understatement to me... geez, I swear this game loves chu, chu always seem to have good rng...

Aw. Well hopefully the Tier 4s/5s you did pull come into use someday.

I find it interesting that I've pulled HD Namine three times - I pulled her the first pull for Cloud EX, the first (and only, saddening I know) pull for EX Axel, and then in one of the pulls for 0.2 Kairi.

It's odd how there are people who spent so much money on her in that one banner and still didn't get her, yet I'm getting her left and right. Sometimes patience does pull off in this game. It's all luck-based, but I don't think I would have ever gotten HD Namine from her banner, nor do I think I would have ever gotten Maleficent Dragon from her banner.

It makes not pulling for those bad banners that they come with so much easier, because they'll be in the pull system later. EX Cloud and EX Axel we're just SOL, though. :(

Really, really, really want the tier 5 Dark Riku. I'm so sad I haven't pulled him. Combining him with a guilted HD Namine (where's our guilting campaigns at, SENA?!) would take me quite far in coliseum because right now I'm relying on Tama and Xigbar B. Dark Riku is essentially a more powerful AoE Xigbar B. I'm so sad that so many people pull him like nothing and I never see him. :(

Well I only pulled Namine from the banner deal myself... but yeah, patience is at times very rewarding in this game. I only pulled from the gem deals and this Kairi one, and managed to get all the medals I missed from the other deals in those pulls. XD Eh? Dark Riku really that good? I pulled him from one of the gem banners with three dots... but idk about being that good...

Last edited:

Rael_Oblivion

My RNG is always horrible... I needed all ten pulls for the KH2 Ill. Kairi to guilt her, so I'm guessing it'll be the same for 0.2 Kairi. Here's hoping I get some good Tier 4/5's at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back