• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
August Coliseum Update!
img

● Coliseum Update for August

■ Event Period: 
Aug. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 1, 2017 7:00 to Sep. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

The August Coliseum update has arrived!

This month, those who battle their way through the Coliseum can earn themselves the Buzz Cut avatar parts or the useful ATK Boost IV & Lux+ skill!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

There are also two Bonus Boards available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

[Aug 3rd Update]
Marie Avatar Boards!

★Marie Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Aug. 3, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 14, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 3, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 15, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Take command of the playing field with the Marie avatar boards, available for 2500 Jewels apiece! 
Each board includes a set of avatar parts, plus boost Medals, a Power Gem, plus a trio of useful skills!

・Dress your character up with Marie avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10 and Magic Mirror Medals, as well as a Power Gem from each board! 
・Get Attack Boost IV MaxDefense Boost IV, and ATK B III Max & SP GA I skills!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Marie 
Marie: Ribbon 
Marie: Tail
 (Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
Marie Style
Marie 
Marie: Ribbon 
Marie: Tail
 (Rare Enemy Perk +2) 
Marie Style

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 4

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 Attack Boost IV Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Defense Boost IV x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA I x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Power Gem x 1 
 Title: Summer (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Vacation (in female avatar board only)

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's just such a downgrade. We went from AB4MaxGAII to AB4Lux+, even though the Coliseum is usually there for better and stronger skills. Meh.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
It's just such a downgrade. We went from AB4MaxGAII to AB4Lux+, even though the Coliseum is usually there for better and stronger skills. Meh.

idk muke can we really call this a downgrade compared to a side step, we went ab4 ab4 max ab4max with guage and nove ab4lux, seems to me in september well get Ab4max lux plus if pattern holds

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
idk muke can we really call this a downgrade compared to a side step, we went ab4 ab4 max ab4max with guage and nove ab4lux, seems to me in september well get Ab4max lux plus if pattern holds

It definitely is a downgrade. I don't even care about Coliseum this month, that's how useless the skill is for me. I really can't afford to leave that much up to rng, especially when the rng in this game seems to hate me. I mean that's a huge difference, between meh damage that does nothing to help me, and almost x2 the same damage. I'd rather put AB2 max on my medals than plain AB4, at least I'll have a consistently okay medal instead of sometimes good sometimes absolute garbage medal.

Wilderness

Awards
I'm not in it for the skills this time. I'm just trying to get into top 100 this month. Secured 256th for July's Coli, which is the first time I've been in the top 1k, let alone the top 300! Plus, there's mirrors up for grabs!

Muke

whatever
Awards
It definitely is a downgrade. I don't even care about Coliseum this month, that's how useless the skill is for me. I really can't afford to leave that much up to rng, especially when the rng in this game seems to hate me. I mean that's a huge difference, between meh damage that does nothing to help me, and almost x2 the same damage. I'd rather put AB2 max on my medals than plain AB4, at least I'll have a consistently okay medal instead of sometimes good sometimes absolute garbage medal.
I definitely agree with this. I'm never equipping Skills that aren't max, so this coliseum is kind of ehh for me. Might not participate at all

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
And also of note, SENA *still* isn't adding Brooms to coliseum. This is getting really frustrating. I was patient with them because I knew that JP didn't do it immediately either, but JP had brooms in their coliseum and avatar boards long before in comparison to when they were first introduced.

The skills are not up to snuff either. Defense Boost II is really about the only skill that can still find use.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
And also of note, SENA *still* isn't adding Brooms to coliseum. This is getting really frustrating. I was patient with them because I knew that JP didn't do it immediately either, but JP had brooms in their coliseum and avatar boards long before in comparison to when they were first introduced.

The skills are not up to snuff either. Defense Boost II is really about the only skill that can still find use.

Bingo on all counts, Harmonie. Pure malevolence on SENA's part to withold the Brooms from us. I won't support them with my money any longer until they show something other than blatant indifference to this game, or at worse, purposeful maliciousness. I was C2P, but will go F2P for now.

Jigglypenguins

Well, it's time to look like Cersei Lannister during her repentance, fellas.

I wish my mind went to that first. It went to Amber Rose. Not really feeling the lady buzz now.

Coli board skills are my intermediate skills. I use them on medals while I determine what skills I ACTUALLY want my medals to have since I have no problem overwriting them. :p Paralysis for er'one!

I only want to be in the top 1000 for this month because I got slighted the last couple times. I fell out of the top 1000 in June at the last moment and had to settle for 1007. And then for July, I was hovering around 300-400 for most of the month, until Kairi 0.2. I couldn't get her until the 31st and didn't have time to undo a week+ of damage from not having her. It will be bittersweet though. I'm not nearly as psyched for this skill. X(

DefiantHeart

Awards
Sigh, my worst fear for this game ish realized; buzz cuts... and on my birth month... SENA must hate me, lol. XD I'm hoping maybe we'll get something magical on my birthday, but not getting my hopes up after this...

Ooh, my post count is now 666. ^_^

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, standard ABIV&Lux+ is a big letdown. I'm hoping that the Max version won't be September's and that instead it'll pop up on an Avatar Board during September (and hopefully ABIVMax&SP1 this month or next) and the DBMax skills (or DBIV, which we still don't have yet IIRC) are up there instead. Sooner we get those and the sooner DBIIIMax exists in JP the better, and getting ABIVMax&Lux+ will be a solid upgrade for my Xaldin B and possibly another medal if released in Board form.

I'm indifferent to the haircut. Nice for helmets, not one I'll use as a main. I do like that the round jumping is increased though, we now go up 9 rounds in Tier 13 instead of 6. Hoping that means Tier 14 is 6 rounds now. Would really like to get farther than last month if for no other reason than to prove I can, and once Sora 3X is guilted it'll be even easier.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Why, are you against them?

Really, what's the problem with buzz cuts? xD

Put it quite simply, I like cute girly glittery stuff. Seeing the antithesis of that in a military style buzz cut, on my birth month just really gets to me. XD Had it been on any other month I'd be like whatever, but on my birth month feels almost like a personal insult against what I adore about customization games. It's a complex mental thing, if chu want to sum it up that way, I don't mind I know I'm mental. XD

Muke

whatever
Awards
Put it quite simply, I like cute girly glittery stuff.
Well, the game is filled with those.. xD So just use the ones we already have?

Seeing the antithesis of that in a military style buzz cut, on my birth month just really gets to me. XD Had it been on any other month I'd be like whatever, but on my birth month feels almost like a personal insult against what I adore about customization games.
Uh… You don't have to use it at all, though? I just don't really see how it's a problem that there is a buzz cut releasing on your birth month (although you like cute girly glittery stuff). xD but meh

ShadowXemnas said:
Hoping that means Tier 14 is 6 rounds now. Would really like to get farther than last month if for no other reason than to prove I can, and once Sora 3X is guilted it'll be even easier.
Tier 14 is 4 rounds instead of 3 iirc, which is still awesome

DefiantHeart

Awards
Well, the game is filled with those.. xD So just use the ones we already have?

Uh… You don't have to use it at all, though? I just don't really see how it's a problem that there is a buzz cut releasing on your birth month (although you like cute girly glittery stuff). xD but meh

Sigh, chu just don't understand... only me and my heart will ever understand me I guess. That's good, easier to disconnect my emotions from this life so when I die, I won't have any regrets.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Put it quite simply, I like cute girly glittery stuff. Seeing the antithesis of that in a military style buzz cut, on my birth month just really gets to me. XD Had it been on any other month I'd be like whatever, but on my birth month feels almost like a personal insult against what I adore about customization games. It's a complex mental thing, if chu want to sum it up that way, I don't mind I know I'm mental. XD

Look at it this way you can put the haircut on your character in October in support of breast cancer awareness month just dress your charecter in pink and put on the buz cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back