• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Key Art #10 VIP Quests!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 7, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 13, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 7, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 14, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★Exclusive VIP Medals and 1,400 Jewels! 
During the campaign period, a set of Special Quests with exclusive Key Art #10 Medals will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Complete objectives in these quests to earn a total of four of the new Key Art #10 Medals and 1,400 Jewels
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Key Art #10 Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

There will also be another Special Quest where you can obtain a KH III Sora [EX] Medal! This is the fourth of seven chances to get this special Medal!

NOTE: These VIP Medal Special Quests are not daily quests, so all quests will be unlocked at the time of purchase.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #10 
*Includes artwork.
P Upright 5 Deals 2 hits. Raises PSM-STR by 1 tier for 3 turns. Lowers targets' PSM-DEF by 1 tier for 3 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2

Try out the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza from the Shop to access these limited-time quests!

Power Enemies in Daily Challenge Event!
Earn Jewels with the Daily Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event! 
・Complete various objectives to earn Jewels
・Other rewards include ChipDaleCid, and Magic Mirror Medals! Check in-game for more information about these great rewards!

This time, all enemies will be of the Power attribute! Bringing along powerful Magic Medals is highly recommended! 
If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals! 

Abu Union Cross!

■Event Period 

Get the Abu Doll Avatar Parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 4 Cross Boards, three of which all unlocked from the start (the 4th board will be unlocked after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Abu Doll (Male) Chat Phrase: Darkness awaits.
Abu Doll (Female) Chat Phrase: Time to sleep.
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Chest B Abu Doll (Male) Skill Perk +6
Abu Doll (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

★ Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests!

August's Weekend-Only Raid Event!

●August's Weekend-only Raid Event!

■ Event Periods: 
Aug. 5, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 6, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 5, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 7, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Aug. 12, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 13, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 12, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 14, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Aug. 26, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 26, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
August's weekend-only raid event is here!

During the three weekends listed above, you'll have an opportunity to work with your party to take down the vile Gear Golem Raid Boss to earn Lux and other rewards!

Raid Bosses are especially powerful Heartless, which will appear for a limited amount of time before disappearing. You'll need to coordinate with your party to take them down before they leave -- but if you can, you'll be greatly rewarded for your efforts!

Additionally, you can obtain bonus Medals by taking down Raid Boss at certain levels!

Bonus Medals for Defeating Level 10 Raid Boss: 
When you defeat the level 10 raid boss, you'll earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals! 
*Only applies to defeating the level 10 raid boss. 

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
9:00 to 10:00 
15:00 to 16:00 
21:00 to 22:00 
3:00 to 4:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses doubles! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Aug 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

1400 jewles, a sub-par vip medal and union cross with no new farmable medals that im yet aware of at least we get axel on sunday, hopefully we get new proud quests, i believe were close to that new keyblade Darkgnaw, as well as fairy stars plus i think we get keyart 11 on september 4th, which if youroll extra attack on could give kairi a run for her money.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Key Art is a jooke. Yay, another new Aladdin accessoire/costume part! And it's Skill Perk +6....
Hey, SENA, how about content? You know, stuff where we can actually USE these medals? And no, Union Cross does NOT count.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Key Art is a jooke. Yay, another new Aladdin accessoire/costume part! And it's Skill Perk +6....
Hey, SENA, how about content? You know, stuff where we can actually USE these medals? And no, Union Cross does NOT count.

Tellng ya mukee ol buddy best keyart to get is next month key art 11,
Deals 11 hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn.s 3 gauges.
if you roll extra attack on this thing kairi has a run for her money

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yay more Agrabah content xD Just what I wanted... everyone's favorite monkey. Too bad we didn't get Abu deal too, Abu B guaranteed within 5 pulls. 6 gauges, deals fixed 1 damage. I'm just glad the HPO event ended though, was getting tired of constantly being reminded I never got extra attack on any of them lol.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'm sure that the Abu is great for new players, but I already have a +6 Skill Perk there. I'm sick and tired of these repeats.

The VIP medal is not very exciting in today's game. But I'm sure they'll tack it as a bonus medal for a HSC and get bunches of people to buy it anyway.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Tellng ya mukee ol buddy best keyart to get is next month key art 11,
Deals 11 hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 2 tiers for 1 turn.s 3 gauges.
if you roll extra attack on this thing kairi has a run for her money

Meh, not really. XD One, it's up to rng just to match 0.2 Kairi's base 6 attack up, and still missing out on the heals, general defense, and psm attack that Kairi gives you which requires no luck to get. XD The 3 sp gauge restore key art 11 has is nice along with it costing no sp, but my Illustrated Kairi 2 has extra attack, so nothing's going to replace her anytime soon. XD Now if we're talking about Illustrated Kairi, then yeah sure it would be better. :3

Anyways, the vip medal was bleh, but I mostly got it because the KH 1 cover art is my most favorite in the series, and it's always nice to have that extra jewels, especially if you spent a lot of jewels and quickly need to replenish for future medals. At this rate, SENA's firing all the medals off one by one... always got to be ready and save these days...

Can't wait until we finally get Dark Gnaw and more story quests... been waiting for that Dark Gnaw...XD

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Meh, not really. XD One, it's up to rng just to match 0.2 Kairi's base 6 attack up, and still missing out on the heals, general defense, and psm attack that Kairi gives you which requires no luck to get. XD The 3 sp gauge restore key art 11 has is nice along with it costing no sp, but my Illustrated Kairi 2 has extra attack, so nothing's going to replace her anytime soon. XD Now if we're talking about Illustrated Kairi, then yeah sure it would be better. :3

Anyways, the vip medal was bleh, but I mostly got it because the KH 1 cover art is my most favorite in the series, and it's always nice to have that extra jewels, especially if you spent a lot of jewels and quickly need to replenish for future medals. At this rate, SENA's firing all the medals off one by one... always got to be ready and save these days...

Can't wait until we finally get Dark Gnaw and more story quests... been waiting for that Dark Gnaw...XD

see i was talking about it with extra attack, if you can roll extra attack on keyart 11 its a times 6 multiplier a x4 atribute down defense and resores 6 guages i think that out paces kairi , but again only if you trait roll extra attack

Wilderness

Awards

I rolled Extra Attack on 0.2 Kairi, so I don't think KA11 is going to be all that great to me. That doesn't mean I won't get it if it's VIP; I definitely will, as I'm trying to 100% story mode, and it'll definitely be useful in Proud Mode!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

300 jewels was a really mediocre apology. They should have just given us another Magic gem.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I am so shocked SENA gave us anything at all… wow. They must feel like gods after those 300 Jewels. ("Phew, their yearly compensation Jewels are over. 300 is quite a lot!")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back