• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
New Story and Proud Mode Quests! (Aug. 10)

★ New Story Quests and Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that 15 new story quests and 25 new Proud Mode quests will be available as of Aug. 10, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

■New Story Quests

A glass slipper as his only clue, the Prince searches for his destined Princess. 
Hearing of the Prince's search, Cinderella dreamily prepares for their rendezvous, unaware of sinister forces plotting in the shadows... 
What will become of Cinderella's fate!?

■New Proud Mode Quests

Clear these difficult quests for the new Darkgnaw Keyblade!

Dark Matter, needed to strengthen the new Darkgnaw Keyblade, will also be available!

■About Proud Mode 
・Proud Mode is a mode that allows you to re-challenge the Main Story quests at a higher difficulty with special rules
・By clearing Proud Mode quests you can obtain new Keyblades as well as rare rewards such as Dark Matter and Electrum Ore to level up the new Keyblades, Magic Mirror Medals to raise your Special Attack Bonus by 1%, and more! 
・You can challenge Proud Mode by tapping on the Proud button from the Story Quests page!

■Regarding the Special Rules 
・The Keyblades you can use are fixed for each quest. 
・There are limits for each quest regarding which Medal's abilities you can use. 
 【Examples】 
    Only special attacks with a bonus value of 40% or higher allowed. 
    Special attacks allowed only for Upright Medals. 
・You cannot continue in battle. 
・You cannot use Friend Medals.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Aug 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

ive come to the realization that these proud quests open up my eyes to certain limitations. nearly 500 medals and i only have 5 random target ones makes some of these quests a wee bit hard

Muke

whatever
Awards

hxBata5.jpg

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Ok, if you have a female character you also try the glass slipper

Union X GOTY 2017

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yay more story quests. And finally Darkgnaw! It'll take a while to level it up but still. It's a start. I'm a bit jelly JP gets actual story stuff already while we're still stuck in the Disney filler but hopefully the story moves again soon.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yay more Jewels

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Ok, if you have a female character you also try the glass slipper

Union X GOTY 2017

I played the first quest and was thinking about that, but didn't think they'd actually program that in. Us women are typically just afterthoughts in video games after all. =( (there are games where they let you choose to play as a female character, but still only refer to the character by male pronouns, either way. =/) So that's very neat!

Muke

whatever
Awards

I played the first quest and was thinking about that, but didn't think they'd actually program that in. Us women are typically just afterthoughts in video games after all. =( (there are games where they let you choose to play as a female character, but still only refer to the character by male pronouns, either way. =/) So that's very neat!
There are also a lot of very strong and awesome women in video games.

Anyways, when are we finally getting a guilting campaign? It's been over 70 days since the last one.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

There are also a lot of very strong and awesome women in video games.

Anyways, when are we finally getting a guilting campaign? It's been over 70 days since the last one.

SENA, in its continued appetite for our money, just wants players to buy, buy, buy more storage in order to keep all those medals for guilting. Just guilt them. Screw SENA.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I was surprised they bothered adding that too!
Now I wanna see how the scene plays out with a male, but.... I'll wait another 0 ap period, there's better stuff I need to do

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

JEWEEEELS.
Not interested in the blade though.

Nial

Awards

I was surprised they bothered adding that too!
Now I wanna see how the scene plays out with a male, but.... I'll wait another 0 ap period, there's better stuff I need to do

you can change your avatar and go see the cutscene in theatre mode, no need to use AP more than once :D

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

SENA, in its continued appetite for our money, just wants players to buy, buy, buy more storage in order to keep all those medals for guilting. Just guilt them. Screw SENA.

Yeah, not all of us can manage to get our storage up anywhere near the 1000s like all of the Youtubers can (and yet they still pull medals like EX Axel. What in the world. Why, just why?). Mine is under 400. 350, I think.

The lack of a guilting campaign is really painful. I have two tier 5s and one tier 4 waiting to be guilted, my first premium medals ever aside from Illustrated KH II Kairi. Then I have Donald and Daisy, Saix B, and a pulled tier 3 or two.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, not all of us can manage to get our storage up anywhere near the 1000s like all of the Youtubers can (and yet they still pull medals like EX Axel. What in the world. Why, just why?). Mine is under 400. 350, I think.

The lack of a guilting campaign is really painful. I have two tier 5s and one tier 4 waiting to be guilted, my first premium medals ever aside from Illustrated KH II Kairi. Then I have Donald and Daisy, Saix B, and a pulled tier 3 or two.

i mean if you really wanted toyou could get it close to 1000 you just have to wait till its 50 jewels in price then bite the metaphorical bullet and spend a months worth of log in jewles that should get you 300 slots i mean i buy around a 100 slots every time the storage price drop comes down because its about as much as i need for several months, but yeah

lol also on a side note i had saix b and i just bit the bullet and guilted it i had to put 40 mirrors into it but i dont regret it, it got me through the proud sun gems by itself and is usually the for runner medal to get me to tier 14 in coliseum.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Lmao my storage is like...220? And I hardly have any trouble honestly. Most of my slots are taken by evolve and exp medals I farmed during one VIP week where you get a shit-ton of them for a quest. I wouldn't know what 1000 storage would be good for.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Lmao my storage is like...220? And I hardly have any trouble honestly. Most of my slots are taken by evolve and exp medals I farmed during one VIP week where you get a shit-ton of them for a quest. I wouldn't know what 1000 storage would be good for.

every single medal so it can be guilted 100 percent or used for specific things like raids or lux boosting lol maybe one day ill
take i picture of all my medals and show why it is the way it is lol

Muke

whatever
Awards

Same here. It's completely enough for me as well

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

It's not like I was nova level 0 or anything. I always have enough space to guilt some free medals, too, and once I've got them to max, I delete them. Who the hell ever needs a bambi medal?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'm saving all of my tier 2 medals that I've gotten through pulls for Nova level once they're guilted, so that's taking up my space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back