• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Sp. Atk Bonus Campaign Is Back!

●Special Attack Bonus Campaign 
After a lengthy hiatus, the Special Attack Bonus Campaign is back! 
 Click here to learn more about Special Attack Bonus.

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 28, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 11, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 29, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of 60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

The following campaigns are also being held during this period!

● Increased Experience Points Campaign 
Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!

● Decreased Munny Costs Campaign 
The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

Tron Themed High Score Challenge!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 21, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 11, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 22, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prizes this time include the Tron themed SP Sora and SP Donald & Goofy Medals! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive these exclusive medals!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
SP Sora S Upright 5 Deals 8 hits. Lowers target's defense by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage equipped in Slot 4. Single 2
SP Donald & Goofy S Upright 3 Deals 4 exceptionally powerful hits.* Random 3
* The parameters listed are for the 5★ version of the Medal.

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 

August Falling Price Deal!

■ New Falling Price Deal!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least one recent Tier 5 Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 11, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 11, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 18, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・Each draw will include one recent Tier 5 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・Each draw includes 9 Medals of 5★ or higher rarity!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

You are guaranteed at least one of the following Medals if you pull from the Falling Price Deal: 

Tier 5 
・Illustrated KH II Kairi 
・Illustrated KH II Sora 
・Illustrated Roxas 
・HD Naminé 
・Key Art #6 
・Key Art #7 
・KH 0.2 Aqua 
・KH 0.2 King Mickey 
・Key Art #8 
・Maleficent (Dragon) 
・Terra-Xehanort 
・KH 0.2 Riku 
・SP Vanitas 
・Illustrated Terra B 
・KH 0.2 Kairi 
・HD Ventus 
・SP Ansem

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Aug 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Finally a guilting campaign. Don't pull. WoFF or TsumTsum medals are around the corner.

Last edited:

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Well crap, should have guilted my medals today and not yesterday. ;_; But yay, another falling price deal. And TRON, squee! I love Tron so much! :D

Muke

whatever
Awards

Well crap, should have guilted my medals today and not yesterday. ;_; But yay, another falling price deal. And TRON, squee! I love Tron so much! :D
Too bad the medals aren't that good ^^

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Did three pulls but no SP Vani D: I'm going to guilt him if it takes every single MickeyB in the game, but would have been nice to get one from the deal. Oh well. I'm happy with my setup and now with Darkgnaw it might get even better so I'm not waiting for any medals right now. I'd have to get some super amazing premium guilted (and it would have to be reverse power) to do any changes so ehh. Unless we get another deal like the one with the imitation keyarts it's not happening. All I need rn are power gems. Gimme some.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Finally, a guilting campaign!

I could not believe it, but I rolled Saix B first and rolled 100% guilt right off the bat. I've never maxed on the first roll before, ever. It's even stranger consider Organization B medals have always been really cruel to me. Xigbar B rolled around 70% on a guilting campaign, so did Lexaeus B. Vexen B rolled at 77%, and Xaldin B rolled at like 65% (off of a guilting campaign, but still.).

Otherwise I rolled HD Namine at 134% or something like that and was easily able to max guilt her with my stash of mirrors. Sadly the second trait was no good. Illustrated Sephiroth rolled at 112% with a garbage trait. I don't know the calculations but I'm thinking that even max guilted, my Maleficent B with Enemy Defense down would do more damage.

I'd have to use a Mickey and Broom to guilt my Key Art "Sky", and I got kind of weak in the knees to do that. It rolled Raid Damage, which I'm not a raider, and even if I was, I don't really have any good setups to build around Key Art "Sky" because it's a power medal.

The continuing longer than expected lack of brooms in the game for people who don't buy VIP is becoming extremely apparent and is making me think that maybe I need to save mine.

HSC... Would be nice if I could guilt those medals. But you pretty much have to be lucky with pulls or buy VIP for the VIP medal to be able to even make the top 5000 in HSCs nowadays. The VIP medal isn't even worth it. And these reward medals aren't worth it non-guilted.

Finally a guilting campaign. Don't pull. WoFF or TsumTsum medals are around the corner.

WoFF medals are really showing their age, though. Although I suppose if I was able to get and guilt Sephiroth with good traits it would change my game (especially since I'd be able to use my guilted HD Namine to copy him at 150% guilt). The odds of being able to do that are very slim.

The new WoFF medals would be fantastic, I'm sure, but knowing my luck I wouldn't get a single one.

Tsum Tsum medals look kind of weak. Sora and Riku would be so good guilted, but again, I likely wouldn't get that.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

HSC... Would be nice if I could guilt those medals. But you pretty much have to be lucky with pulls or buy VIP for the VIP medal to be able to even make the top 5000 in HSCs nowadays. The VIP medal isn't even worth it. And these reward medals aren't worth it non-guilted.

I may have a chance to make top 5000 with this High score Challenge, i pulled 2 0.2 kairis and ive been holding then cuz i knew this high score challenge would need them in some form, if i can get someone to friends an ex Soraa i might be able to do this, Granted i dont really need Sora. i have Mali Dragon but i would like to do something with that Donald and goofy i really need more random attack medals to get passed certain requirements in proud mode.

Also i saw someone mention WOff medals, i just want them to bring back yuna, mine is boosted and if i could roll 1000 atk or ground or air and maybe guilt it i think it still could be useful

Chuuya

Awards

@Muke; Yeah, you have a point...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I mean, I get for the average spender these probably aren't that exciting. Sora is only a single target defense down by two medal. And a lot of people have that Upright Speed single heavy hitter niche filled for them because they purchased the King, Donald Goofy VIP medal.

But you see, I didn't, and I don't have that niche filled at all. The only guilted upright non-utility (not even sure there are any of those, TBH) speed medal that I have is Flowbermeow... No single targets guilted, no random attackers guilted, no nothing. So if I could get these medals guilted it would be great. But unfortunately getting them guilted requires pulling and VIP medals.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I got to 5.3 million with an 28 % bonus, although I didn't focus too much on maxing out points. I got lucky to draw an HD Ventus though, so that helps, too, but I'm not sure if I can make it to 6.5 million yet :/

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I only could get 5.1 million, even when the last trickmaster healed itself. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. =(

DefiantHeart

Awards

Finally got all the new stuff done completely, and my Dark Gnaw is now in it's second form. :3 Can't wait to max it and put Xion HD and if lucky maybe Sephiroth Ex on it. XD I'm hoping the next decent new banner will be a while so I can save jewels. 8_8 I unfortunately pulled ten times on the Sora Art Ex banner hoping to get him, since I didn't get anything for my birthday and it was rather miserable. ( Fortunately my parents got me balloons, card, and cake the next day... but it was too late, I already had spent out of misery and despair. XD)

I'm glad I can skip out on this banner, but those magic gems in hc....really need them to max my moogle of glory. 8_8

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I only could get 5.1 million, even when the last trickmaster healed itself. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. =(

I think that's what most people are going to get, even with 40+ bonus percentage. I had 48 bonus percent and couldn't get higher than 5,800. And my DR is at Lv. 33. You need someone with a Sora EX shared. Does someone in your party have a Sora EX? Hope you can get what you need, Harmonie. I really want the gems, mostly, to level up my DR. Good luck!

Chuuya

Awards

You guys are lucky.
With the crappy medals I got I only got to 1 million so far. Now I seriously feel weak lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Ugh, a party member finally shared Sora EX and I can only manage 5.4M...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I think that's what most people are going to get, even with 40+ bonus percentage. I had 48 bonus percent and couldn't get higher than 5,800. And my DR is at Lv. 33. You need someone with a Sora EX shared. Does someone in your party have a Sora EX? Hope you can get what you need, Harmonie. I really want the gems, mostly, to level up my DR. Good luck!

That was with a Sora EX friend medal.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, other than not having any score boosters beyond 0.2 Kairi. I watched Octopus use a remarkably similar setup to mine and he scored 5.4 vs. my 5.1. I don't get it.

DualWielding

I managed 6.503 barely enough to get SP Sora with a 51% setup KA 10, KA 10, 0.2. Kairi, KA 10, Xaldin B with Attk Boost 3 Max SPG 2, Friend WFS HD.... was stuck at 6.47 but equipped an avatar part with critical perk and apparently it helped

Veevee

Awards

This is the first Orga 13 medal I didn't have to spend over a week on getting. Huh. Only wish I would have gotten a better trait ... rolled sleep resist, poison resist, paralysis resist, gauges +2 and def + 2000. Stuck with the latter, was the least shitty. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back