• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 18th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Deal Returns!

■Campaign Period 
Aug. 18, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 18, 2017 7:00 to Sep. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Deal Returns!! 
Everyone’s favorite FINAL FANTASY characters return in the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Deal! 
Previous WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals are back, along with the all-new WORLD OF FF Lann and WORLD OF FF Reynn Medals! 
Additionally, the Special Attack of WORLD OF FF Sora has been strengthened from its original value! 
Don’t miss out on these cute-but-powerful limited-time Medals, as they will only appear in the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Deal! 
 (NOTE: The above Special Attack change to WORLD OF FF Sora was previously implemented without an accompanying announcement. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.)

■Deal Details

This 10-Medal WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive at least two of the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals listed below! 
・The WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals you receive will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
 (NOTE: This specifically applies to the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals obtained through the two guaranteed slots. Tier 3 and 4 WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals obtained through the non-guaranteed slots will not come pre-strengthened.) 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they are guaranteed to come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - WORLD OF FF Lann 
 - WORLD OF FF Reynn 
・All Medals received will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted WORLD OF FF LannWORLD OF FF Reynn, and WORLD OF FF Sora: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
・Boosted WORLD OF FF CloudWORLD OF FF SquallWORLD OF FF LightningWORLD OF FF SephirothWORLD OF FF Yuna, and Tama1,000 more base Strength. 
Boosted versions of Tier 3 WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals will also be obtainable at a higher rate than normal! Specifically, the chances of obtaining a boosted Tier 3 WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medal through the two guaranteed slots are equal to the chances of obtaining a non-boosted Tier 3 WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medal!

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medal Details 
 ★Improved Nova Gains 
 Earn more than the normal amount of Nova levels when you unlock the Special Attack Bonus of WORLD OF FF Medals!
  ・When you unlock their Special Attack Bonus for the first time, you'll earn 2 levels instead of the usual 1 level! 
  ・When you max their Special Attack Bonus for the first time, you'll earn 10 levels instead of the usual 5 levels!

(Click here to learn more about Nova and Special Attack Bonuses)

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
WORLD OF FF Lann P
Upright
Deals 8 immensely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. For 3 turns: raises PSM-STR 1 tier, lowers targets' PSM-DEF 1 tier.
All 5
WORLD OF FF Reynn M
Upright
Deals 8 immensely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. For 3 turns: raises PSM-STR 1 tier, lowers targets' PSM-DEF 1 tier.
All 5
WORLD OF FF Sora S
Upright
All 5
WORLD OF FF Cloud P
Upright
Deals 13 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2
WORLD OF FF Squall P
Upright
Deals 3 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2
WORLD OF FF Lightning S
Upright
Deals 13 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2
WORLD OF FF Sephiroth S
Reversed

Deals 3 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2
WORLD OF FF Yuna M
Upright

All 2
Tama M
Upright

All 2

Super Challenge Quests for Magic Brooms!

Get Magic Brooms with the Super Challenge Quests!

■Event Period: 
Aug. 18, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 23, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 18, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 24, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Super challenging yet rewarding quests await you in the Super Challenge Quests
Fight your way through and complete objectives for rewards like Magic BroomsGems, and more!

This time, PowerSpeed, and Magic enemies will appear, so bringing along a powerful mix of Medals is highly recommended! 
If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Gem Boards!

★Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
Aug. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 17, 2017 7:00 to Aug. 23, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Introducing a trio of limited-time Gem Boards, each of which contains five Power Gems, Speed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic BroomMagic Mirror and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA I (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (NOTE: If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Aug 18th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Simply ridiculous. We're only getting three Brooms

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Simply ridiculous. We're only getting three Brooms

well technically nine if you buy the 3 boards as well thats about 2 fantasias plus they offered 9 more with keyart 2 grated that was 3000 a piece but 18 magic brooms in 5 days is a step up from 0 in the last few month other then to vip players

Muke

whatever
Awards

well technically nine if you buy the 3 boards as well thats about 2 fantasias plus they offered 9 more with keyart 2 grated that was 3000 a piece but 18 magic brooms in 5 days is a step up from 0 in the last few month other then to vip players
It's still a laughable amount (talking about the quest-brooms sepcifically), and I'm not gonna buy the Boards because I need my Jewels. We seriously need more FREE brooms. They are a coliseum reward AND in some Union Cross boards in JP, for christ's sake! We should already be getting FM Bs!

Veevee

Awards

Are these really worth pulling for? I didn't pull back then and I don't think they're that good nowadays (in comparison to other upcoming stuff), but maybe I'm just blind.
Brooms: What's with these sick quests. Come one. Well, at least there are gems in those.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Are these really worth pulling for? I didn't pull back then and I don't think they're that good nowadays (in comparison to other upcoming stuff), but maybe I'm just blind.
Brooms: What's with these sick quests. Come one. Well, at least there are gems in those.
This banner is awesome for new players. But if you've been playing for a little longer already, they're honestly only worth it if you get good traits or can guilt them, which means you might have to pull multiple times - save, imo, we should get Sephiroth EX soon.

Also, these quests suck. I can't complete these within 2 diddlying turns.

Last edited:

Veevee

Awards

Okay. Won't spend any jewels on these. I managed to beat all the three quests in under one hour due to a mixture of luck and the awesome stuff my party shares. Now I can continue to yell at proud mode for having quests that require random attackers. RANDOM. ATTACKERS. Thanks for reminding me I couldn't guilt Zexion. =_=

Edit: I totally agree that these quests suck, anyway.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

I guess SENA was like, "Better than no brooms!" But actually I just need 2 more to finally guilt a medal. Though yeah, 3 brooms isn't really some AMAZING but at least something we can earn without paying. But yes, I'm so happy WOFF medals are back![EDIT] Gem boards? Really? The hell...

Muke

whatever
Awards

I guess SENA was like, "Better than no brooms!" But actually I just need 2 more to finally guilt a medal. Though yeah, 3 brooms isn't really some AMAZING but at least something we can earn without paying. But yes, I'm so happy WOFF medals are back![EDIT] Gem boards? Really? The hell...
?? What's wrong with gem boards?

Anyways, after some trial and error, I finally got my brooms. yay.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Nothing, I mean, I'm just used to earning them in events, not paying for them. It's just different for me, but now like 5 gems each can be purchased so yay. [EDIT] Except for avatar boards.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh man, oh man.
I hope I get good pulls. Even getting a Sephiroth and/or finally guilting Squall and Tama would be great.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I pulled. I kind of regret it, but not really. I was really wanting the tier 5s. I just had to tell myself that pulling for Sephiroth EX is a lost cause, because it honestly is. I wouldn't get him even if I had all of the jewels I spent here saved up. But there is still some regret, as I would have at least pulled tier 4s and 5s instead and hopefully guilted some of them. *sigh*

Veevee

Awards

The avatar boards are quite useful imo. Five gems are quite a lot, a really useful skill and brooms - all for 2000, what's more to ask for. Sena is always getting me with these ;_; I tried so hard to save and now this. WHY :D but, oh well, since I'm giving those ridiculously rare EX medals never more than one pull I can as well spend my jewels until something safe comes up. Which will probably take time.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I still have 6600 jewels despite the Gem Boards from yesterday, I'll give this a shot.

DefiantHeart

Awards

all i wanted was one yuna. i pulled 4 times got everything but her sora and the 2 new ones

Seems I got all your Yunas then, lol. Idk what it is, but in the WOFF banners both times, I got tons of Yunas and Tamas. XD This time I was able to get all the medals except for Reynn and Lann unfortunately. Was really hoping for Reynn, as then it'd give me an excuse to use my Counterpoint more in Union X... but I literally got the opposite: a WOFF Sora and one boosted on my fourth pull. XD I was like... I don't need more powerful speed medals, and was already using Sleeping Lion 35+ for Union X. 8_8

Oh well, got to save up for Sephiroth Ex... my Dark Gnaw needs a reason to exist. XD

Okay. Won't spend any jewels on these. I managed to beat all the three quests in under one hour due to a mixture of luck and the awesome stuff my party shares. Now I can continue to yell at proud mode for having quests that require random attackers. RANDOM. ATTACKERS. Thanks for reminding me I couldn't guilt Zexion. =_=

Edit: I totally agree that these quests suck, anyway.

Actually on those proud mode quests requiring random, I cheated and used a powerful medal that would have ground defense. Just need to tap with that and it'll get you the required damage if you powered up.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

welp this is officially the update that got me to dump the game.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

First pull: WoFF Squall (so I get a trait by fusing him with my previous one) and WoFF Cloud, both boosted.

Not the ideal pull, but it does get me somewhere so I'll take what I can get.
I'll ponder about pulling again in these 13 days.

Alja

WoFF Cloud and WoFF Lightning, I was hoping for Sora though T^T Cloud only has one orb, Lightning three. I'm currently trying to grind some proud quests to get more jewels for a second pull :/ Idk we'll see

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

The illustrated ones look so good, but not pulling. Not that I even have jewels xD One broom short of getting a MickeyB, hopefully we'll get more brooms in the future too. Even though I couldn't get the third brooms quest done I'm glad we even got the quests, it was nice getting even two. More brooms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back