• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aug 25th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Increased Keyblade Upgrade Levels!

★ Increase your power! 
Upgrade Keyblades to over +35 from Aug. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

■ Strengthen your Keyblades even more!

Upgrade your Keyblade to over +35 using Gems
After upgrade level 35, Keyblade levels will increase incrementally: 35.1, 35.2, and so on. 
Boost your Keyblades to take on more of the challenging quests and events coming soon!

Swimsuit Avatar Boards!

★ Swimsuit Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Aug. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 25, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Go for gold with the Swimsuit avatar boards! 
Each board includes a set of avatar parts, plus boost Medals, a Speed Gem, plus a trio of useful skills!

・Dress your character up with Swimsuit avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10 and Magic Mirror Medals, as well as a Speed Gem from each board! 
・Get ATK Boost IV & ATK Prize+Second Chance II, and SP Attack Gauge 0 skills!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Swim Shorts 
Cap & Goggles 
Swimming Bag
 (Skill Perk +3)
Swimsuit 
Cap & Goggles 
Swimming Bag

(Skill Perk +3)

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 5

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 ATK Boost IV & ATK Prize+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Second Chance II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 SP Attack Gauge 0 x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Speed Gem x 1 
 Title: Fireworks (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Shaved Ice (in female avatar board only)

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

New Falling Price Deal!

■ New Medals in the Falling Price Deal!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least one Tier 5 Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!

This deal also introduces two new Tier 5 Medals: 
 Ventus-Vanitas and Lord of the Dead!

■ Campaign Period: 
Aug. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Aug. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Aug. 25, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they are guaranteed to come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Ventus-Vanitas 
 - Lord of the Dead 
・Each draw will include one Tier 5 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・Each draw includes 9 Medals of 5★ or higher rarity!

Ventus-Vanitas or Lord of the Dead may also come Boosted with 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
 NOTES: 
 ・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
 ・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
 ・However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

■ New Epic Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Ventus-Vanitas S Reversed 5 Deals 6 hits. Lowers targets' S-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage when set in Slot 5. All 3
Lord of the Dead P Reversed 5 Deals 9 hits. Lowers targets' P-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage when set in Slot 4. All 3

You are guaranteed at least one of the following Medals if you pull from the Falling Price Deal: 

Tier 5 
・Ventus-Vanitas 
・Lord of the Dead 
・Illustrated KH II Kairi 
・Illustrated KH II Sora 
・Illustrated Roxas 
・HD Naminé 
・Key Art #6 
・Key Art #7 
・KH 0.2 Aqua 
・KH 0.2 King Mickey 
・Key Art #8 
・Maleficent (Dragon) 
・Terra-Xehanort 
・KH 0.2 Riku 
・SP Vanitas 
・Illustrated Terra B 
・KH 0.2 Kairi 
・HD Ventus 
・SP Ansem

Story Quest Update! (Aug. 25)

★ New Story Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that 5 new story quests will be available as of Aug. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

With the help of the other Keyblade wielders, the player sets out to put down the rampant Heartless. 
――Meanwhile, shadowy figures gather at the edge of the world.

This is a secret story, shared by just five people―― 
  Wait for him when this is all over.

With these five people, the story has begun to surge forward...

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: Aug 25th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I don't consider the new medals too useful since you profit most from putting them in slot 4/5, meaning that medals other than the friend medal don't profit from the debuff. I did one fun pull nevertheless and I actually wasn't disappointed; this is the first time in a looong time that I got exactly what I wanted: Illustrated Terra B with 3 dots. I already mashed it on my 1-dotted-copy of him, getting air def which is quite nice. Will guilt him with the new FMB we got while the guilting campaign lasts. Might do another pull, waiting for what's showing up on Monday. I have already given up on Seph EX, so I'm good to waste my jewels down to 15.000 (always having a spare iiiiif we're ever to get mercy again).

Story quests is also nice, finally seeing some progress there. Avatar Boards are okay. I'm not even close to max my keyblades yet, so no biggie for me. Still have to farm these awful union cross medals which I absolutely passionately hate, I rerolled more than 50 times now without sight of an extra attack =__= I hate you so much for this, Sena. Will give my last try to this on the weekend and if I don't get them by then, I'm .. yeah, f*****, but fine.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Still have to farm these awful union cross medals which I absolutely passionately hate, I rerolled more than 50 times now without sight of an extra attack =__= I hate you so much for this, Sena. Will give my last try to this on the weekend and if I don't get them by then, I'm .. yeah, f*****, but fine.
Except that's really not SENA's fault at all?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, I'm not big on this falling price deal.
Oh well. I really wanted that swimsuit, so it all works out for me.

Muke

whatever
Awards

For those who won't see it in the other thread - Update!

When I got my answer, the email was… and this is no joke.
"It seems like the issue has been resolved. We are closing this ticket now"

WELL.
THANK
YOU
FOR
THE
HELP

Now I have 99.999 Jewels and literally can't do shit, lmao

--

I'm also not really big on anything this update. Not gonna pull, not gonna buy the avatar board either. not like i could
At least it's a Falling Price Deal, though.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

As much as I love these swimsuits avatars, and they would make fun Summer outfits, I can't see spending 2,500 jewels on one. And the skills aren't really a need for me right now.

What I am regretting is not being able to go and pull for Ventus Vanitas. I only have 11,000 + jewels, and would need lots more to pull enough to guilt him. As we know, these Premium medals are max useful only when fully guilted. Sigh. Will continue saving. Nothing else I can do.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Ventus-Vanitas would be so good for Divine Rose. Sooo good. But he'll remain in the pull system. I feel like banners that are not EX Medals or guaranteed medals every pull are not worth it. Especially since these medals aren't even guaranteed in any amount of pulls. It's just pointless. You're probably more likely to pull them pulling for Sephiroth EX. Much like I keep on pulling HD Namine's with other banners, while people spent unspeakable amounts of money trying to get her from the banner she originated in (and many didn't even get her).

DefiantHeart

Awards

Liked seeing the official translation of the story update, MoM's funny as usual. XD Heard about the 35+ keyblade upgrades not being worth it, and thought it wouldn't be that bad... looks at 35.1 Counterpoint upgrade... .02 increase multiplier for 5 magic gems? Yeah, no kidding not worth it. XD New medals not worth it now that I'm skipping vip jewels and thus needing to spend jewels more wisely now... I'll probably focus jewel spending now more to the avatar sets, as my keyblades and medals are good where they're at, and story quests are a breeze... but can't have enough of cute clothes. ^_^ Still going to buy magic and power gem packs if they come up again, I want to at least max my moogle o glory, then done with spending on this game unless they release Destiny's Embrace... or most likely, Ultima Weapon... only keyblade upgrades I'm interested in now.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Harmonie, Divine Rose is exactly where he would reign supreme. I am one level away from Level 35 on my DR, and he would be icing on the cake. But you're right. Better to keep saving. The only extra incentive for this pull though is that if you do get him, he comes already orbed with 3 orbs. You'd only need to pull him twice. Still, that would require more jewels than I have, since getting Kairi 2.0 literally broke me and I've saved but have pulled a couple of times after that and am trying to build up jewels again. Am not excited over any EX medal because they are extra powerful only when fully guilted, and that will never happen for the likes of me.

Jigglypenguins

Spent 10 speed gems on 0.04 slot upgrades. Hello darkness, my old friend... X)

Veevee

Awards

Except that's really not SENA's fault at all?

I'm led to believe they heavily reduced the odds of rolling EA40. There's no way of equal chances for every trait after 50+ rerolls and that's something I CAN blame them for. (I'm open for conspiracy theories.)

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Harmonie, Divine Rose is exactly where he would reign supreme. I am one level away from Level 35 on my DR, and he would be icing on the cake. But you're right. Better to keep saving. The only extra incentive for this pull though is that if you do get him, he comes already orbed with 3 orbs. You'd only need to pull him twice. Still, that would require more jewels than I have, since getting Kairi 2.0 literally broke me and I've saved but have pulled a couple of times after that and am trying to build up jewels again. Am not excited over any EX medal because they are extra powerful only when fully guilted, and that will never happen for the likes of me.

That's why you save Fantasia Mickey B's for those times where you are lucky enough to pull an EX medal. Or at least, if you pull one, save up afterward.

Still, with the current pull rates, I'm not sure I'll ever get an EX Medal.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

That's why you save Fantasia Mickey B's for those times where you are lucky enough to pull an EX medal. Or at least, if you pull one, save up afterward.

Still, with the current pull rates, I'm not sure I'll ever get an EX Medal.

Yep, it's those pull rates. They scare me away from pulling for an EX, and instead concentrate on a more reasonable pull rate medal.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

hey guys just caught up on the muke debacle with the jewels, Muke you need to bug them till youre blue in the face telling them of your problem. that youre glitched out cant tell what you have and it needs to be fixed, and be relentless, just keep emailing them and calling them((1 858-790-7529) till the problem is resolved, and if they do fix it and dont give you the jewels, go for the fact that they owe you some because you did try to buy something to see if there was a glitch or not

Muke

whatever
Awards

Their email…

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So… what the fuck? Why would they need that much information? Why would they need my fucking location? Not sending any of that, because not only is that way too personal, it also reeks of scam. They should already have my In-Game name and my ID.

Ughhhh this is so frustrating.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

muke how can it be a scam if its directly from the company, they are trying to figure out a how this problem happened and what combination of things led to this issue in the first place, i mean you could always start over but you cant go not know how many jewels you have or dont or if youre even getting any in the first place. just try to be thorough so you can have this issue resolved, then bug them for compensation because this is really retarded and your losing out on potential jewels you may have had before this problem

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Their email…

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So… what the diddly? Why would they need that much information? Why would they need my diddlying location? Not sending any of that, because not only is that way too personal, it also reeks of scam. They should already have my In-Game name and my ID.

Ughhhh this is so frustrating.
There's no scam here, that's literally all the information any company would require when sorting out this kind of issue. There was a gem glitch during an event once and they required the same information for that. They need your in-game name and ID to actually verify that it is you emailing them (precaution as email support can be bounced around a few people so some data that's accessible to one may not be accessible to another so they need to get that hard copy from you).

Muke

whatever
Awards

There's no scam here, that's literally all the information any company would require when sorting out this kind of issue. There was a gem glitch during an event once and they required the same information for that. They need your in-game name and ID to actually verify that it is you emailing them (precaution as email support can be bounced around a few people so some data that's accessible to one may not be accessible to another so they need to get that hard copy from you).
Sorry if I overreacted a little bit, I was initially just a little bit shocked that they would need all those infos and was just afraid someone'd get my personal stuff, like city I live in and all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sorry if I overreacted a little bit, I was initially just a little bit shocked that they would need all those infos and was just afraid someone'd get my personal stuff, like city I live in and all.
I get that it is a bit confronting, especially your age? (As far as I remember you are a bit on the younger side compared to my old ass).

I understand your hesitance and worry. We are taught to never reveal personal information to others over the internet, and for these companies to require such information is a bit extreme but it is a necessity, especially if you want it to be solved.

I imagine they need your closest city so they can check irregular activity there / make contact with iTunes / Google to verify some information there. I don't work for SE or these app's but that would be the reason why I would check. Aside from lining up any payment plans with your location (it may seem a bit suss if you were in say, New Deli India and paying for Jewels using an iTunes account registered in the UK). It's all a precaution and necessity, especially if one were to escalate to a law suit, then they can pull out this information for their defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back