• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
New Story and Proud Mode Quests! (Sept. 7)

★ New Story Quests and Proud Mode Quests Added! 
Plus, a very special Proud Mode Campaign for a Fantasia Mickey B Medal!

We are happy to announce that 5 new story quests and Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 375 will be available as of Sept. 7, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

Read on for more details!

■ New Story Quests

After teaming up with the Keyblade wielders, the player sets out for the new type of Dual Blade. 
Meanwhile, Ephemer, Skuld, and Chirithy gather at the top of a hill.

Just what in the world is "Union Cross"...?

■ Proud Mode Campaign

By completing Proud Mode Quest 350 by Sept. 13, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) / 6:59 (UTC), you will receive one Fantasia Mickey B Medal! 
One Fantasia Mickey B Medal will be sent to eligible players on Sept. 15 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC).

■About Proud Mode 
・Proud Mode is a mode that allows you to re-challenge the Main Story quests at a higher difficulty with special rules
・By clearing Proud Mode quests you can obtain new Keyblades as well as rare rewards such as Dark Matter and Electrum Ore to level up the new Keyblades, Magic Mirror Medals to raise your Special Attack Bonus by 1%, and more! 
・You can challenge Proud Mode by tapping on the Proud button from the Story Quests page!

■Regarding the Special Rules 
・The Keyblades you can use are fixed for each quest. 
・There are limits for each quest regarding which Medal's abilities you can use. 
 【Examples】 
    Only special attacks with a bonus value of 40% or higher allowed. 
    Special attacks allowed only for Upright Medals. 
・You cannot continue in battle. 
・You cannot use Friend Medals.

Past Avatar Boards Return! (Sept. 7)

★ Favorite Avatar Boards Return for an even more Favorable Price!

■Campaign Details: 
Sept. 7, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 13, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 7, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 14, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Some of your favorite avatar boards are back, and available for only 1500 Jewels apiece
Act fast, as they'll only be around for a limited time! 
NOTE: If you had previously purchased these boards, you will not be able to purchase them again.

■Returning Avatars

■About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
 (If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■Avatar Board Contents

Formal Mickey (Male) Formal Minnie (Female)
Formal Mickey 
Formal Mickey: Headpiece
 (Rare Enemy Perk +4) 

Formal Mickey: Bow Tie 
Formal Mickey: Tail 
Formal Mickey: Gloves

Attack Boost III x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
Title: Birthday
Formal Minnie 
Formal Minnie: Headpiece
 (Rare Enemy Perk +4) 

Formal Minnie: Earrings 
Formal Minnie: Tail 
Formal Minnie: Gloves

Attack Boost III x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
Title: Party Animal

Terra (Male) Aqua (Female)
Terra 
Terra: Gauntlets
 (Rare Enemy Perk +4) 

Terra Style 
Attack Boost III Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK Boost II & Lux Plus x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 2 
Title: Terra
Aqua 
Aqua: Sleeves
 (Rare Enemy Perk +4) 

Aqua Style 
Attack Boost III Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK Boost II & Lux Plus x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Power Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 2 
Title: Ventus* 
*Please note that the 'Aqua' title is not obtainable from this avatar board.

Regarding Incorrect Ranking Title

We have confirmed that players on the Ursus Union received the incorrect Solo Ranking title from the Aug. 14 Ranking Event.

As such, we will be sending the correct title to all affected players on Sept. 8, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC).

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. 
We hope you continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re: September 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

This truly was a Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]​.

Veevee

Awards

New story quests with actual content, yay!
And a Fantasia Mickey Broom! I will never get how Sena handles those. We give our all fighting snowmen with lvl 800+ (and in the Hades cup) over a single broom, but get a Fantasia Mickey B for some retweeting and proud mode (even though that Quest 350 was my personal hell - I own exactly two guilted reverse speed medals, Larxene A and Hydra which are not exactly the most awesome). I don't complain, I really don't over free, easy to access stuff - but I don't get it. At all.
Anyway, I already secured my FMB and feel quite content :D

I also like to see Terra and Aqua return :) I missed Terra back then because I was broke and could only afford Aqua... this time I'll get him for sure, I want that hairstyle, the gem is nice and one of the skills even usable. Nice one. If there is a decent pull to come tomorrow, I'll be even happier (Kairi is decent, but I already have her fully guilted).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Yay, more jewels. :D And an FMB, even though I wanted to ditch proud mode for a while. Hmmm.

Alja

Excuse me but

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I've been dying for a return of the Terra and Aqua avatar boards!! I didn't play UX back then and oh my gosh, FINALLY <3 I don't even care about the rest of the update tbh, I'm already happy xD Bye bye jewels, it was nice knowing you. At least they're only 1500 each :D

(And I doubt I'll get the Fantasia Mickey B :/ I'm only half through with Proud mode. If I'm even this far)

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

(And I doubt I'll get the Fantasia Mickey B :/ I'm only half through with Proud mode. If I'm even this far)
I'm even further behind on Proud mode than you are--I only bothered starting it for the Jewels not too long ago (having already played through them all on JP probably sapped my motivation for NA, haha), so I'm only at around Proud Quest 100. Guess I gotta try over the weekend :^D

Spectre_Dia

Hmm...i'm at least 400 jewels short it's either Terra or Aqua. Tough choice really, but I need that power gem.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Oh well, only 100 more proud quests to go. I guess it's about time to catch up, but I really hate grinding those quests...

Veevee

Awards

Oh well, only 100 more proud quests to go. I guess it's about time to catch up, but I really hate grinding those quests...

I know that feel, but think of it as free jewels. And the keyblades are pretty nice, too, they are really useful, especially for the high level events.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Me 2 days ago: Oh boy, I hope one day they bring back the Minnie and Aqua avatar boards because I missed both and they are so cute!

Me now:
hqdefault.jpg

I feel like such a casual that I'm totally gonna spend most of my jewels on two avatar boards and then be upset later when I can't handle stuff like the Hades Cup again lol. Buuuttttt......I may very well do that :p

Also yeah, I am getting nowhere near that Proud Mode thing lol. I get stuck very frequently and it usually takes me a little while to get the right medals to get past it. Like right now, I'm struggling just barely with a 90% or higher special attack bonus requirement. Well...Im struggling to get the Electrum....I guess I could move on and go back? For Fantasia B its probably worth it...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

We're at snail's pace in the amount of story quests now. :( I hear it's also 5 per update in JP, as well, though. I just await the Fairy Stars keyblade... Wondering how long it will be until we get it at this rate.

A full FMB medal is really nice. However, I just feel like they should be putting Brooms in Coliseum, Avatar Boards, Union Cross, etc. like JP.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

We're at snail's pace in the amount of story quests now. :( I hear it's also 5 per update in JP, as well, though. I just await the Fairy Stars keyblade... Wondering how long it will be until we get it at this rate.

A full FMB medal is really nice. However, I just feel like they should be putting Brooms in Coliseum, Avatar Boards, Union Cross, etc. like JP.

That's the real dream lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Wait...I don't remember Player getting the "nightmares" in the English version.

I laughed so hard at the title drop.

Wilderness

Awards

I was tempted to get the Terra board, just to make his hair white and make a Terranort... but that seems a waste of jewels because I'm reallllly not gonna use it much...

Just give me an avatar board with a big bushy beard and I'm yours!!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I was tempted to get the Terra board, just to make his hair white and make a Terranort... but that seems a waste of jewels because I'm reallllly not gonna use it much...

Just give me an avatar board with a big bushy beard and I'm yours!!

I would probably buy a dudes avatar board for once with that myself lol. Maybe I actually could make my Key Kid look like me :p

Wilderness

Awards

I would probably buy a dudes avatar board for once with that myself lol. Maybe I actually could make my Key Kid look like me :p

Are you like me, who has one defining feature: a big ol' beard? :')

Story/Proud quests and objectives all done! Was a pain as I literally only 100%'ed Proud Mode on Tuesday hahaha!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Are you like me, who has one defining feature: a big ol' beard? :')

Story/Proud quests and objectives all done! Was a pain as I literally only 100%'ed Proud Mode on Tuesday hahaha!

Lol, I suppose dorky glasses as well, but I've had my beard for 5 years so I don't know what I look like without it anymore haha.

And ah yeah thats right you were just posting about that yesterday ha, thats fortunate.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Wait...I don't remember Player getting the "nightmares" in the English version.

Me neither. Either I saw out those quest as soon as they came out in jap and never bothered cheking out more advanced translations, or... I dunno.

I laughed so hard at the title drop.

The Union Cross was the journey all along.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I want to raid
I can't raid

I'm getting all the errors.
My party as well.
We had 100% Lux Boost.

They should lengthen this by a day.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Anyone else getting Errors? I got a random one of gibberish after completing a Proud Mode quest and exited out to restart. Now it keeps saying there's a Server Error (500 ERROR: 64, whatever that means. Google had no exact answers). I'm guessing these are the Errors mentioned in a recent Tweet, but I'm not seeing a lot of talk about them. Hoping it gets fixed soon and that my stuff isn't affected. I had the Facebook Backup on before that happened, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back