• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Tsum Tsum Medal Deal!

■Campaign Period 
Sept. 8, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 21, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 8, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 22, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★The Tsum Tsum Medal Deal is here! 
Everyone’s favorite DISNEY and KINGDOM HEARTS characters have never been more adorable! 
Don’t miss out on these cute-but-powerful limited-time Medals, as they will only appear in the Tsum Tsum Medal Deal!

■Deal Details

This 10-Medal Tsum Tsum Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive at least one of the Tsum Tsum Medals listed below! 
・The Tsum Tsum Medal you receive will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
 (NOTE: This specifically applies to the Tsum Tsum Medal obtained through the one guaranteed slot. Any additional Tsum Tsum Medals obtained through the non-guaranteed slot will not come pre-strengthened.) 
・All Medals received will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Tsum Tsum Sora & Riku1,000 more base Strength and Defense
・Boosted Tsum Tsum Pooh & PalsTsum Tsum Mickey & MinnieTsum Tsum Mickey & Pals1,000 more base Strength.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Tsum Tsum Sora & Riku M
Upright
Deals 9 immensely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Lowers targets' DEF by 2 tiers for 2 turns.
All 5
Tsum Tsum Pooh & Pals P
Upright
Deals 6 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier for 1 turn.
All 1
Tsum Tsum Mickey & Minnie S
Upright
Deals 6 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier for 1 turn.
All 1
Tsum Tsum Mickey & Pals M
Upright
All 1

Man in Black High Score Challenge!

■Event Period: 
Sept. 8, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 21, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 8, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 22, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prize this time is the Man in Black Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Man in Black S Reversed 5 Deals 11 hits. Removes status effects from self and all targets. Greatly recovers HP. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage regardless of targets' defense. All 1

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 

Update: Via the press release: Players can also look forward to Union Cross quests from 9/11~9/24 and a raid event from 9/18~9/24 with the Heartless Tsum, both of which offer exclusive avatar parts!

Square Enix also provides a bit of new information regarding the upcoming app update and Pets feature:

New Pet System and 3,000 Jewel Bonus
Lastly, beginning in late September, the game will introduce adorable companion “Pets” in the game to aid players in battle. Multiple Pet types will be available for players to equip with Medals and customize their appearance. To celebrate the introduction of the Pets, all players will receive 3,000 Jewels as a login bonus, one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Wilderness

Awards
Re: September 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

So the TsumTsum medals are tier 5 with 3 trait slots.
Then all the tier 6 medals in global so far have 2 trait slots.
As do certain tier 4 medals, like Illus. King Mickey.

So in conclusion, tier numbers have nothing to do with the amount of trait slots. Yup, it took me this long to figure out. I'm an idiot.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I'm lowkey sad the first pull isn't free like in JP :(

Veevee

Awards

Are these worth pulling for? I'm interested in that Sora / Riku one, I have KDG for Speed and Terra for Power already, so I would only want magic. I don't have in mind whether there is something more interesting upcoming ... the Tsum Tsums seem kinda mediocre to me in comparison with other medals, but maybe I'm just missing the point (I actually do that quite often).

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

They're already out of meta tbh. I'd save my Jewels

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So the TsumTsum medals are tier 5 with 3 trait slots.

Not quite correct. Yes, apparently all of the Tsum Tsum medals have 3 trait slots, but all of the medals aside from the Sora and Riku one are tier 4, not 5.

That just really makes them outdated. I mean, if I hadn't pulled EX Sephiroth, I would be so tempted for this pull, because my setups were so lacking, and I would have loved the Mickey & Pals one to "replace" my Tama.

Anyway, this HSC... The medal doesn't look super exciting, BUT I think it actually is. It is a Proud Mode silver bullet. Just think of how useful a guilted Illustrated KHII Kairi is - she can be put on ANY slot and do the same amount of damage to every enemy no matter what. This medal does the same thing, but is a heck of a lot more powerful and also costs 1. The dreaded 1 SP gauge Proud Mode quests would become a complete breeze with this medal.

Muke

whatever
Awards

How much damage does this medal deal?

Aquamine-Amarine

I pulled once and got a Tsum Tsum Mickey & Pals. I'm satisfied. I don't plan on pulling again.

Veevee

Awards

Not quite correct. Yes, apparently all of the Tsum Tsum medals have 3 trait slots, but all of the medals aside from the Sora and Riku one are tier 4, not 5.

That just really makes them outdated. I mean, if I hadn't pulled EX Sephiroth, I would be so tempted for this pull, because my setups were so lacking, and I would have loved the Mickey & Pals one to "replace" my Tama.

Anyway, this HSC... The medal doesn't look super exciting, BUT I think it actually is. It is a Proud Mode silver bullet. Just think of how useful a guilted Illustrated KHII Kairi is - she can be put on ANY slot and do the same amount of damage to every enemy no matter what. This medal does the same thing, but is a heck of a lot more powerful and also costs 1. The dreaded 1 SP gauge Proud Mode quests would become a complete breeze with this medal.

I don't think it's a smart move of Sena to release these medals this late ... we just got Tier 6 and Japan even Tier 7, so to offer us a deal for Tier 4 at full price ... meh. Not that Tier 4 is not awesome, but yeah. I would've gone for it if it was cheaper, like 2000 or 2500 per pull maybe, but this way I don't consider it too tempting anyway.

Oooh, I didn't think of that yet. I was planning on actually trying hard this HSC (I just hate HSCs and since I never ever got to guilt one single HSC medal, I don't bother much) because it's YX and the medal looks awesome, but this way I want it even more. I suck at said proud mode quests, so this one would be totally welcome. Sadly, no one in my party has pulled the infamous Seph Ex ... T_T

@Muke: I googled it and found japanese pictures who show 31.900 at not full guilt. Dunno if full guilt changes the damage like with Kairi 2, but 31.900 is already awesome.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I don't think it's a smart move of Sena to release these medals this late ... we just got Tier 6 and Japan even Tier 7, so to offer us a deal for Tier 4 at full price ... meh. Not that Tier 4 is not awesome, but yeah. I would've gone for it if it was cheaper, like 2000 or 2500 per pull maybe, but this way I don't consider it too tempting anyway.

Oooh, I didn't think of that yet. I was planning on actually trying hard this HSC (I just hate HSCs and since I never ever got to guilt one single HSC medal, I don't bother much) because it's YX and the medal looks awesome, but this way I want it even more. I suck at said proud mode quests, so this one would be totally welcome. Sadly, no one in my party has pulled the infamous Seph Ex ... T_T

@Muke: I googled it and found japanese pictures who show 31.900 at not full guilt. Dunno if full guilt changes the damage like with Kairi 2, but 31.900 is already awesome.
Woow, that IS awesome, imagine it guilted. Grrrrr. I'm at 29M now >___< I need one more booster :(

Rael_Oblivion

The dreaded 1 SP gauge Proud Mode quests would become a complete breeze with this medal.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the gauge cost, but my chances of scoring high enough in this HSC are not good. No Seph EX for me, and I've only seen it in my friend medals once or twice ever. I've only gotten to 17 mil so far.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

@Muke I've been seeing around that the medal deals 79K of damage at max guilt.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the gauge cost, but my chances of scoring high enough in this HSC are not good. No Seph EX for me, and I've only seen it in my friend medals once or twice ever. I've only gotten to 17 mil so far.

I'm sorry. :( It might be possible with a keyblade full of Tsum Tsum medals. I don't know.

Muke

whatever
Awards

20900 Fixed damage
FIXED
Granted, this is mac guilt. BUT FIXED 20900.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

20900 Fixed damage
FIXED
Granted, this is mac guilt. BUT FIXED 20900.

I don't get what you're saying here? Sorry.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

He deals fixed 20900 xD at max guilt

That's his damage without guilt, though. I have the medal, it's marked right there as 20900. Remember Kairi is marked at 8000 in the same place, but does a fixed 20,000 at max guilt.

EDIT: Just ran him, unguilted. He did 20,900.

Muke

whatever
Awards

That's his damage without guilt, though. I have the medal, it's marked right there as 20900. Remember Kairi is marked at 8000 in the same place, but does a fixed 20,000 at max guilt.
Oh, then those in my party were talking nonsense. They said he deals 20900 at max guilt.
Sorry, my math sucks - if he deals 20900 normally, how much would he deal at max guilt?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Oh, then those in my party were talking nonsense. They said he deals 20900 at max guilt.
Sorry, my math sucks - if he deals 20900 normally, how much would he deal at max guilt?

79K, according to people on SmellyOctopus's Discord channel.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

welp i bough key art 11 just so i can get that high score medal it has a nice spot in everything since its a nice about of fixed damage though ill only be able to get it if ex sepheroth pops up again as a friend medal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back