• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Bonus Jewels & Sp. Atk Bonus Campaigns!

★ Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are back!

Take full advantage of the following campaigns to build your Medal collection and make them even stronger!

■ Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Sept. 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 19, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 15, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 20, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

■ Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Sept. 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 15, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 26, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of 60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

LIMITED TIME: Roxas Art [EX] Deal!

★ Roxas Art [EX] arrives in a new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get HD Xion within 5 draws!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Roxas Art [EX], has arrived! 
In addition, HD Xion is guaranteed within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

Roxas Art [EX] has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page! Plus, Roxas Art [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Roxas Art [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for more details!

■ EX Medal Deal Details

■Campaign Period: 
Sept. 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 15, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 26, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive an HD Xion within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to between 1 and 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・All Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Roxas Art [EX] 
  NOTE: Roxas Art [EX] can only be pulled from the 10-Medal EX Medal Deal during the specified period. 
 - HD Xion

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of the new Medals! 
・Boosted Roxas Art [EX]HD Xion1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ New Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Roxas Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
S Upright 6 Deals 4 hits. For 1 turn: raises STR 1 tier & S-STR 5 tiers, lowers targets' DEF 1 tier & S-DEF 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3
HD Xion P Reversed 6 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0

Ansem Avatar Boards!

★ Ansem Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Sept. 15, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 28, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 15, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 29, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
Seek the Darkness with the Ansem avatar boards! 
For 2500 Jewels apiece, each board includes a set of avatar parts, boost Medals, a Magic Gem, plus a trio of useful skills!

・Dress your character up with Ansem avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10 and Magic Mirror Medals, as well as a Magic Gem from each board! 
・Get ATK Boost III Max & Lux+Second Chance II, and ATK B IV Max & GA II skills!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Ansem 
Ansem Style 
Ansem: Necklace 
Ansem: Monster Balloon
 (Raid Boss Perk +5) 
Ansem: Gloves
Ansem 
Ansem Style 
Ansem: Necklace 
Ansem: Monster Balloon
 (Raid Boss Perk +5) 
Ansem: Gloves

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 4

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 ATK Boost III Max & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Second Chance II x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B IV Max & GA II x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Magic Gem x 1 
 Title: Researcher (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Smasher (in female avatar board only)

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

pras12

Awards
Re: September 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I'd love to get the Ansem board but I have to save jewels :(

Veevee

Awards

Man, that Ansem board ... ugh, I want to save jewels, but I want that dorky balloon and the Max Lux+ skill. Probably gonna get it anyway. T-T
Will grab my copy of HD Xion since it's mercy, copy medals are always useful and I don't know when the existing copy medals will make their return. By the way, am I the only one who finds it strange that certain medals are time-limited? I get it for WoFF medals and Tsum Tsums, those are kind of special occasion medals and Sena doesn't want us to pull an EX out a random pull by chance, but I don't see the deal with the copy medals. You were given one per pull back then anyway, so they are not thaaat rare. But anyway xD

Edit: You are given the titel smasher as a female. SMASHER, how awesome is that!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Man, that Ansem board ... ugh, I want to save jewels, but I want that dorky balloon and the Max Lux+ skill.

i have roughly 20000 atm and i may get this avatar board, max lux is something i need, but then there are also the gem boards, lol i feel like there is to much going on and not enough jewels,

just gonna ignore it all my keyblades are high enough to do things i dont need a copycat medal cause they dont strike me as needed. and i may get ansem for 2500

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

I'd better be saving up jewels then, I need a magic gem for my keyblade and I would like second chance II.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Kiiinda want to get Xion for my Darkgnaw setup but I don't know if I can even save up enough in 10 days so we'll see. There are other medals I want too, like the KA copy reprint so hmm. When are we getting that 3k jewels? How about now. Now sounds good.

Wilderness

Awards

Trying for Roxas EX, but I'm sure I won't get him. Wouldn't mind Extra Attack on Xion HD...

DefiantHeart

Awards

Didn't get anything good from the Roxas Ex banner as expected... well, least I got the mercy Xion HD and managed to max guilt her with brooms... that part was nice.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Pulled HD Xion on my second pull. Pulled a third time because I have no self control. (Also the third pull on the last banner was when I got Sephiroth EX) but decided I will stop there, even though I'd love to have HD Xion guilted without using Mickey and Brooms. Unless she is really necessary, I'll just wait it out until I get some more in later pulls.

At this point getting Key Art "Bonds" is more important for me, because it can give me a triple Sephiroth EX on Fairy Stars.

Veevee

Awards

Did five pulls. All pulls had power medals, except of one useless 0.2 Kairi pull. Either the game is flooded with power medals or they all simply land in my pulls. *sigh* I can't exactly complain because I could guilt my 0.2 Riku (with another shitty trait, yeah!) but my magic medals are really lackluster and I would've appreciated another Key Art 7 or 0.2 Aqua. Q-Q I have more high tier power medals now than my power deck can even hold xD

Muke

whatever
Awards

We got 15K Jewels and I got HD Xion on my first pull. ^^ cannot complain. Would want that Roxas though. I AM TEMPTED.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

So I got salty and jealous about Muke getting Xion (and 0.2 Aqua on top) on his first pull, so I decided to get Xion, too.

Then, on my second pull...

CpIttMu.jpg

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

3 pulls and Boss Marluxia was the best I got.
F my life right now.

Muke

whatever
Awards

So I got salty and jealous about Muke getting Xion (and 0.2 Aqua on top) on his first pull, so I decided to get Xion, too.

Then, on my second pull...

CpIttMu.jpg
And then I got salty and decided to pull as much as I could to try and get Roxas EX.
Needless to say, I didn't get him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Got Roxas EX on my 2nd pull as well. Need 1000 more jewels before I can have a 5th pull for Xion HD, since I bought that Ansem Avatar Board. Thank you for the kind gift SENA MMMUAH

Muke

whatever
Awards

Yeah, thanks, SENA. This is more than JP got for their anniversary and it was really unexpected. :D

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, thanks, SENA. This is more than JP got for their anniversary and it was really unexpected. :D

So, Japan has innovative and more practical facilities, while America got more money.
Nothing new here.

Spectre_Dia

Holy Swiss Sandwich with cheese on top. This isn't real right? When I logged on for my obligated free jewels and to my surprise I saw the 15000 jewels. I had to come here just to confirm it.

Wilderness

Awards

Knocked all of mine into the Roxas EX banner. Still nothing! Oh how I loathe Poohglet...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

15,000 JEWELS?! Who are you and what have you done with SENA?! Because keep it up!

I'm completely baffled and amazed. Not only did SENA actually give us a butt load of Jewels, but they even realized "Hey wait! This is the 15th anniversary! Players should be given 15,000, not 10,000!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back