• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
KH 0.2 Donald & Goofy High Score Challenge!

■Event Period: 
Sept. 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 2, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 22, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 3, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prize this time is the KH 0.2 Donald & Goofy Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Donald & Goofy M Upright 5 Deals 6 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises M-STR by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers target's DEF by 1 tier for 1 turn. Single 4

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 

Falling Price Deal!

■ New Medals in the Falling Price Deal!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least one Tier 5 or Tier 6 Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots!

This deal also introduces three new Medals! 
Tier 6KH 0.2 Terra and KH 0.2 Sora 
Tier 5: Lingering Will

Plus, if you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus for KH 0.2 TerraKH 0.2 Sora, or Lingering Will by Oct. 2, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC), we will send you a KH 0.2 King Mickey B Medal, pre-strengthened to 2 Special Attack Dots!

■ Conditions: 
(Fulfill any one of the following conditions) 
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for KH 0.2 Terra 
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for KH 0.2 Sora 
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for Lingering Will

NOTES: 
・There is no limit to how many KH 0.2 King Mickey B Medals you can receive. 
・You will receive one KH 0.2 King Mickey B Medal for every KH 0.2 Terra, KH 0.2 Sora, or Lingering Will Medal that you unlock the Special Attack Bonus for. 
KH 0.2 King Mickey B Medal(s) will be sent out to eligible players on Oct. 3, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC).

■ Campaign Period: 
Sept. 22, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 28, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 22, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 29, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・If you receive the following Medals from this deal, they are guaranteed to come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - KH 0.2 Terra 
 - KH 0.2 Sora 
 - Lingering Will 
・Each draw will include one Tier 5 or Tier 6 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・Each draw includes 9 Medals of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted KH 0.2 TerraKH 0.2 Sora, and Lingering Will1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

■ New Falling Price Deal Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Terra S Upright 6 Deals 9 exceptionally powerful hits. Restores 3 gauges. All 6
KH 0.2 Sora M Upright 6 Deals 5 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & M-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number. All 4
Lingering Will S Upright 5 Deals 11 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises S-STR by 5 tiers for 1 turn. Random 3

■ Special Campaign Medal Details

KH 0.2 King Mickey B M Upright 6 Deals 2 hits. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & PSM-DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. All 2

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: September 22nd - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Hm, I forgot to raise my score in the previous HSC, but YX wasn't of much use to me anyway.
I'm currently at 17 million Lux. Let's see how long I can stay high up with that.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I have 200 Jewels thanks to the Roxas EX banner (at least now I have a fully guilted... ugh... Xion. Yay), so I can’t pull xD. But it sucks that theres isn’t a pool of T5s guaranteed but rather one T5 out of all of them

(I mean like last time where you were “guaranteed one of the following T5 Medals” and it was like Namine and stuff)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I actually don't plan on pulling from this. I've used up all my NA-luck for a while with getting Roxas [EX], and if there's absolutely NO guarantee in here (not even a guaranteed reprint I'm interested in), I'm rather passing. There's probably something better coming soon, and then I'll want those jewels.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Meh, none of these really interest me. The only deal I'll be taking before the foretellers is possibly a copy keyart reprint and the toon medals. Yay for the HSC, for once I actually have even some medals to give me a boost, even though I didn't get Roxas.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wow, I think they just kind of flipped off their VIP payers. So basically they expect four weeks in a row for the VIP medals this month, and then they turn around decrease the score boost percentage for the VIP medal again.

I tried to run it with 2 HD Xions, 2 0.2 Kairis, my Sephiroth EX for damage dealing and EX Roxas for a friend medal. I managed to get the two copies of 0.2 Donald and Goofy, but knowing last HSC and how many people actually pulled EX Roxas (not me. :( ), I know this HSC is going to be brutal and impossible for me to really compete. I hope I make top 5000, but it won't make much of a difference because then I'll just have a two orbed 0.2 Donald and Goofy. =/

Besides, I'm stuck with Darkgnaw, which has 9 cost. The above setup was not fun going through the HSC, I was barely keeping up my SP at all.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Until we get to Kairi Ex in global, I'm going to be like "just another medal closer to Kairi Ex" attitude. XD Basically I'll be avoiding and saving up jewels until she comes out. Only other medals I have interest in are Xion Ex, Xion Final Form, and Ava Ex really. So it'll be an easy saver.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Wow, I think they just kind of flipped off their VIP payers.
They do that every time they split a medal across a two-week period.

Bonus points for splitting KHIII Sora EX through seven​.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh cool, I can save up jewels.
Also came really close in getting top rewards for the Highscore challenge. If only I had pulled a Roxas EX...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

They do that every time they split a medal across a two-week period.

Bonus points for splitting KHIII Sora EX through seven​.

Of course, that's a terrible practice. But I'm not even referring to that here, I'm referring to the fact that PL Sora's are 7% boost, whereas KA11 was 10%. 7% is pretty much worthless in today's HSCs.

I remember back in the day they were 14%, and then they were decreased to 10%. Now they're 7%.

Oh well, I guess this actually makes HSCs less of a "pay to win". It also helps those who pulled Roxas EX dominate. The last HSC was getting cheesed a lot, I saw. Now people who want 14% medals have to pull from the falling price deal and hope to get the new medals.

Oh well, as much as I'd like 0.2 Donald and Goofy guilted, it just isn't a big deal for me. I have Sephiroth EX. Man in Black was a big deal for me not only because it was the first (and probably last) time I got to make top 1000, but also, more importantly because Man in Black is a beastly medal for Proud Mode. I will seldom have any issues whatsoever with the single gauge Proud Mode quests, if ever.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Alright to anyone who does the high score challenge and gets the medal let me know your precent, if you can get it with 53 percent lemme know because then ill buy vip if not i wont but let me know if you can with 52 percent or what the lowest is that you can get the last prize

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, PL Sora getting its score multiplier lowered is kinda BS, but my amazing luck for 0.2 Kairi came in handy (I knew keeping a second guilted one would be useful!). Still not high enough for the 2 medals, but maybe on Monday I'll get closer. Not a huge loss since it's Single Target, but I'll certainly try. At least it's shorter than the last one...2 full weeks for MiB including both Mondays. That killed my chances at top 5k.

As for the Draw, glad it's a filler one, but rather miffed they altered the 0.2 Mickey bonus. Was really hoping Kairi would net me one since she did in JP, but SENA no longer adheres to past patterns so...meh. I can keep saving for FFXion.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Alright to anyone who does the high score challenge and gets the medal let me know your precent, if you can get it with 53 percent lemme know because then ill buy vip if not i wont but let me know if you can with 52 percent or what the lowest is that you can get the last prize

Hm I wouldn't bet on it being possible. I'm at 62% and can barely scratch the 17.5 million. Maybe someone else has a better setup or damage dealer (although I think my ATKB4 Xaldin in the 5th Slot of Divine Rose is already pretty good), but maybe with a Sephiroth EX it's possible.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Hm I wouldn't bet on it being possible. I'm at 62% and can barely scratch the 17.5 million. Maybe someone else has a better setup or damage dealer (although I think my ATKB4 Xaldin in the 5th Slot of Divine Rose is already pretty good), but maybe with a Sephiroth EX it's possible.

well i bought the pack and went with dark gnaw using xion to copy roxas. i got 17.2 mill so i gotta figure 3hundred thouand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back