• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 25th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Illus. PL Sora VIP Quests Pt. 2 & More!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Sept. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 1, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 25, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 2, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● Illustrated Pride Lands Sora and 1400 Jewels 
Illustrated Pride Lands Sora VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Illustrated Pride Lands Sora Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Pride Lands Sora P Upright 6 Raises STR & STR of all attributes by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 4 gauges. All 0

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Sept. 25)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Magic Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Magic Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Gauntlet Challenge Quests! (Sept. 25)

Earn fabulous rewards with this Challenge Event!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Earn fabulous rewards like the Power GemSpeed Gem, Magic Gem, and more this week with this unique Challenge Event! 
・In this Challenge Event, a total of 4 quests of increasing level of difficulty will be released as follows: 
 NOTE: When a higher difficulty quest is released, the previous quest(s) will continue to be available until the end of the event period.

Date Difficulty Level
Sept. 25 (Mon.) Beginner
Sept. 26 (Tues.) Intermediate
Sept. 28 (Thurs.) Advanced
Sept. 30 (Sat.) Legendary

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Gem Boards (Sept. 25)

★Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
Sept. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 25, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The trio of limited-time Gem Boards return, each of which contains five Power GemsSpeed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic Broom, Magic Mirror and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA I (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (NOTE: If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Five Skills to Thrill Deals!

■ Skills to Thrill Deals!

■ Campaign Period: 
Sept. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Sept. 28, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 25, 2017 7:00 to Sept. 29, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The Skills to Thrill Deals are your chance to get rare and useful skills!

These five limited-time Skills to Thrill deals each guarantee the following: 
・You will receive a 6★ Scrooge that comes with the skill noted in the banner! 
 These skills are: 
  - Attack Boost IV Max 
  - SP Attack Gauge 0 
  - ATK Boost III Max & Lux+ 
  - Second Chance 
  - Triple Threat 
・You will receive 5 attack Medals of 6★ rarity! (excluding the 6★ Scrooge) 
・You will be able to pull from each deal only once per day.

Tier 4 and higher Medals also have a chance of appearing in your pulls to add great firepower to your team!

Each deal is only available once each day for only 1500 Jewels per deal, so don't miss out!

Leafy Scarf Union Cross!

■Event Period 

★ Get the Leafy Scarf Avatar Parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear!

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 4 Cross Boards, all of which will be unlocked from the start. Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, a Magic Broom Medal, and more!

Board
Leafy Scarf (Male)
Leafy Scarf (Female)
Magic Mirror Set
Magic Broom Set

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Chest B Leafy Scarf (Male) Raid Boss Ω Perk +5
Leafy Scarf (Female)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

★ Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests!

[9/26 Update]Maintenance 

We will be performing a 7.5-hour maintenance at the time below. 
During this period, KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time] 
Sept. 27, 2017 6:00 p.m. to Sept. 28, 2017 1:30 a.m. (PT) 
Sept. 28, 2017 1:00 to 8:30 (UTC) 
NOTE: Maintenance time is subject to change.

[Affected Service] 
KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]

[Details] 
Updating to version 2.3.1

Regarding iOS 11 Compatibility

We are currently aware that some players are experiencing issues playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] after updating to the new iOS 11 operating system.

Please note that we are still in the process of making KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] fully compatible with the iOS 11 operating system. In the meantime, we ask for players to please consider delaying updating their operating system to ensure access to KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: September 25th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

It was a waiting game but I took down the Level 999 Omega Guard Armour thanks to Vexen B and a Copy Medal (with Attack Boost III/IV).

Working my way through the VIP quests. I wish they were a bit more interesting than what they currently are.

Also I am thrilled that Magic Brooms are now available in Union Cross. Hopefully the Coliseum will get them next month.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Here comes my level 35 sleeping lion <3

Muke

whatever
Awards

I was gonna thank SENA for finally giving us more f2p Brooms, but in classic SENA fashion, the UC Board only has a single one. Oh well, it’s a start.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I need one broom for me Roxas guilt. Welp, could be more but for now I'm glad.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yay broom! I've been playing JP for just a few days and already got 14 M&B so there's still some catching up to do NA, but this is a good step. Saving all the resources I can for the anniversary, I doubt we'll get the foretellers with 5 dots like JP, the best I can hope is we'll at least get the 15 pull mercy!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Hopefully this turns into a trend and we see Brooms in more places, like avatar boards and Coliseum. PLEASE Coliseum. But I'm very happy to finally see a Broom in Union Cross. They're finally changing things, very slowly.

That gem quest was the most challenged I have been since I got my Sephiroth EX. Was kind of relieved to feel that challenge again. The last gem quest was so much easier, I thought they were all going to be like that... But this one required me to use Illustrated Belle & Beast, HPO, and my Sephiroth EX took forever to beat the final boss. It required strategy instead of sheer power.

Curse the Skills to Thrill deal. I need to be saving my jewels, but I am so tempted to get ABIV Max for my HD Xion. I rolled my HD Xions yesterday and got Ground Enemy Defense -60%! I realized that just turned my Darkgnaw into a potential powerhouse... However, I didn't have any ABIVMax's available, so I stuck an Attack Boost III Max and Lux plus on her. It got me into the 700 rounds of coliseum. I'm just barely outside of the top 100 right now (like 101st place).

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure that ABIV Max would not keep me in the top 100, so perhaps I should wait.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Took me two hours to turtle through the gem quest. XD

D

Deleted member

welp. i didn't get extra attack on my pl sora :<

hopefully i'll still find use for it without it, but disappointing.

any idea what the next VIP medal will be?

Muke

whatever
Awards

Next VIP medal is Aqua & Stitch:

Blitz Cut +5
Deals 3 hits. Raises strength by 1 tier for 3 turns. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 3 turns. Restores 4 gauges. Inflicts more damage the more special attacks triggered in succession.
Target: Random
Tier: 6
Multiplier: x2.07~3.70
Gauges: 0

Pretty underwhelming considering all the medals we have, but it will no doubt be useful in proud mode. Not only is it random target, it's also 0 gauges and raises strength (especially cool because this is the first random medal to do so, iirc). This medal can especially be awesome if you get Extra Attack on, say, 3 copies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Can you get multiple Extra Attack on medals? If so, I've never been lucky enough to get multiple. It would help that medal immensely. I agree though, the only thing I'd use it for would probably be Proud mode.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Can you get multiple Extra Attack on medals? If so, I've never been lucky enough to get multiple. It would help that medal immensely. I agree though, the only thing I'd use it for would probably be Proud mode.
Extra Attack doesn't stack though. So getting it twice would actually be horrible :D

I just got two Tier 5s in one pull, plus Xion HD of course. I was like… is this KHUX JP?
They were 0.2 Aqua (<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3) and Dark Riku.

Got Poison Resist on Xion. STR +1000 on Aqua though! She never lets me down.

My PL Sora got two HP+800s and one Ground Enemy Def, which isn't too bad. Would've been awesome if I got Double Cast instead of Ground Def though.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Not only is it random target, it's also 0 gauges and raises strength (especially cool because this is the first random medal to do so, iirc).

Zexion B is a random attacker and raises general strength, too.

Yeah, that medal doesn't really look exciting beyond Proud Mode use. But I feel the same way about Pride Lands Sora, as well, to be honest (and I even got Extra Attack on it. lol). If I didn't have Sephiroth EX I would feel differently, but Sephiroth EX pretty much takes care me in the Power strength up department. What I need is a medal that decrease enemies' general defense and restores gauges. There is an upcoming HSC medal that does this. I really hope I can get it.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Kept getting +2 gauges on PL Sora, of course all the useless 5* medals I fuse for possible proud mode use get like double -60 traits and extra attacks and whatnot but every single medal that I actually use in my setups get useless traits. I used to hate the resist traits but even they are sometimes useful, +2 gauges is my new nemesis and seems to appear at least 50% of time I do trait rolls xD I don't need it! I have plenty of SP recovery!

Can't wait for the pets. When are we getting the pets. Also pet accessories asap pls I want to customize me a cute little buddy. If it's going to be following around it better look good.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Ended up getting my PL Sora with Extra Attack, Ground Def, and Strength. Weird enough I did get 2 or 3 +2 gauge rolls as well. Personally I like the medal. I'm pretty happy with my +6 Strength and PSM Strength.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'm happy with my Pride Lands Sora, it has extra attack, attack boost and defense boost. That's the best combination of traits that I ever had on a medal.

My tip for guilting medals is to have two sets of three dotted medals with higher trait medals. With Tier 4/5/6 medals, one of the two medals are more likely to have better traits so you can guilt the one with the better traits.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Ended up getting my PL Sora with Extra Attack, Ground Def, and Strength.

I got the exact same traits!

+2 gauges is actually good, and I don't think I would have taken Ground Def and Strength +1000 over it. PL Sora is not a damage dealer. Darkgnaw and the other two corresponding Reverse Speed, and Reverse Magic Proud Mode keyblades that are coming out all have really low SP, and having 2 gauges on a buffing medal could really help you out.

I think the only other trait I got was the raid damage one, which I don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back