• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

October 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Union Cross with Past Event Medals!

■Event Period 
Oct. 9, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 15, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 9, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 16, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ The Angry Adventurer appears! 
Work together to get past event Medals!

■ Get Past Event Medals! 
You will receive past event Medals by completing these Union Cross quests! 
You will also receive rare past event Medals by defeating the Angry Adventurer boss! Check below for a full list of Medals that drop from the Angry Adventurer!

● Event Medals that can be obtained from Union Cross quests: 
・KH 3D Sora 
・KH 3D Riku 
・Meow Wow 
・Seven Dwarfs 
・Playing Card 
・Queen of Hearts 
・Halloween Sora 
・Christmas Sora 
・Flowbermeow 
・Young Sora 
・Young Riku 
・Young Kairi 
・Alice & Cheshire Cat 
・Pooh Bear 
・Judy & Nick 
・Classic Donald 
・King Louie 
・Mowgli & Baloo 
・Sora & Riku & Meow Wow

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day, starting at 7:00 p.m. (PT) and 11:00 p.m. (PT), the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins!

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 4 Cross Boards, two of which will be unlocked from the start (the 3rd board will be unlocked after completing the Magic Broom Set). Complete them to earn Jewels and other great rewards!

Board
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■ The Angry Adventurer

・The Angry Adventurer will appear once per day for 15 minutes only as a Union Cross quest boss. 
・Defeat the Angry Adventurer to obtain a rare past event Medal chosen at random!

● Event Medals that can drop from the Angry Adventurer: 
・Flowbermeow 
・Alice & Cheshire Cat 
・Classic Donald 
・Young Sora 
・Young Riku 
・Young Kairi 
・Judy & Nick 
・Sora & Riku & Meow Wow

■ Bonus Time 
Every day during the times below is Bonus Time, during which the rare enemy encounter rate increases! 
・7:00 p.m. to 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
・11:00 p.m. to 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

★ Want to learn more about Union Cross quests? Click below! 
 ⇒ About Union Cross Quests!

Illus. Donald B High Score Challenge!

■Event Period: 

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prize this time is the Illustrated Donald B Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Illustrated Donald B1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Donald B M Upright 6 Deals 11 exceptionally powerful hits. Raises M-STR by 5 tiers for 1 turn. Random 3

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 

Closehanded Captain Daily Raid Event!

■ Earn Jewels and more from the Daily Raid Event!

■ Event Period: 

■ Event Details: 
・Each day at the following times, the Closehanded Captain raid boss will appear for only one hour! 
  12:00 p.m. (PT) / 19:00 (UTC) 
  7:00 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 (UTC)

・Get Event Coins every 5 levels! 
  NOTE #1: The raid boss's level will reset every day (PT). 
  NOTE #2: Raid boss will not yield any Event Coins after level 55. 
  NOTE #3: Event board will remain open until 30 minutes after the one hour window.

Work together with your party to level up and defeat the raid boss within the time limit to earn Event Coins, which you can use to earn JewelsMagic MirrorsCidChip, and Dale Medals!

Weekly Gem Quest! (Oct. 9)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Magic Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Magic Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Axel Art [EX] Falling Price Deal!

★ The amazing buffer and de-buffer Axel Art [EX] Medal is back! 
 Get it in this fabulous Falling Price Deal!

The Falling Price Deal returns! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward!

This deal features the incredible Axel Art [EX] Medal, which will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots! 
Axel Art [EX] also has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Axel Art [EX] outside of this Falling Price Deal until we announce that it is available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Oct. 9, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 9, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 18, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or 5 Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 dots: 
 - Axel Art [EX]

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Axel Art [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

Axel Art [EX] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Axel Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork.
S Reversed 5 Raises Speed-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers Speed-based defense of all targets by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2

More Combo VIP Quests + 0 AP Campaign!

■ VIP Quests Campaign Period: 

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Also during the above campaign period, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on the new Proud Mode quests! 
*NOTE: You do not need to purchase this week's Weekly Jewel Extravaganza to benefit from the 0 AP Campaign.

Read on for more details!

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Daily Challenge: Chip & Dale 
Complete these quests to earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals every day! 
NOTE: These quests and their rewards are reset every day, so don't miss out on daily rewards!

● Combination VIP Quest 
Earn large amounts of Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals and level up your skills quickly with this extremely useful quest!

● VIP Skill Quests 
Complete this quest to rapidly level up the skills on the Medals equipped for this quest!

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: October 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

well they decided to make it a little more efficient it seems every enemy is dropping every medal at the moment lol gonna make making my guide a little more difficult lol though i like a challenge

Veevee

Awards

A really good week!
The adventurer is back, finally with new medals and even ones that I always wanted (Meow Wow, more copies of Judy and Nick). And even Sora + Riku + Meow Wow (was to lazy to farm the parts). This way union cross is much more rewarding and feels better :)
Falling price deal is also nice, but will be skipped by me. I'm content that I didn't open the app this morning and had Marluxia EX stare into my soul, I was getting worried we'd get an EX every two weeks now.
The daily raid stuff is nice for me since my party is so organized that we usually manage to fill the board at the beginning of the second day.

My only complaint is about the bonus times. For Germany, they are still in the middle of the night and the early morning, I don't get up that early and I doubt that people who do have time to play union cross. Just make the same bonus times like for the regular raid bosses, 2 or 4 times a day so everyone can pick at least one time they can manage.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Interesting that they changed it to an HSC instead of a Damage Challenge

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Interesting that they changed it to an HSC instead of a Damage Challenge

What's the difference? I was under the assumption that they're the same thing.

Coxdem

Well if it was like that chernabog damage challenge, then that means that percentage medals don't matter that much in damage challenges (they were 1% each or something) and all that matters is what medals you have to do as much damage as possible. On the other hand percentage medals are everything in high score challenges.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yup this is a HSC, and if you don't have those percentage medals, you will not be scoring high.

Illustrated Donald B is an insane medal. I will do my best to at least get one.

Anyway, overall a great update... My only issue is looking there and not seeing the Fairy Stars ingredients quest anywhere in the list. I saw people making a big deal about how we're being impatient and just need to wait for the new week to roll over before they add the Fairy Stars ingredient and Adamantite Ore quests... but look, the ingredients quest which should be showing up in the list regardless of whether or not it is active today should be there, and it's not.

Fairy Stars is the very first keyblade I will get to level up to +35, and I'm very sad they're holding out on the necessary materials.

Pirate Queen

Yup this is a HSC, and if you don't have those percentage medals, you will not be scoring high.

Illustrated Donald B is an insane medal. I will do my best to at least get one.

Anyway, overall a great update... My only issue is looking there and not seeing the Fairy Stars ingredients quest anywhere in the list. I saw people making a big deal about how we're being impatient and just need to wait for the new week to roll over before they add the Fairy Stars ingredient and Adamantite Ore quests... but look, the ingredients quest which should be showing up in the list regardless of whether or not it is active today should be there, and it's not.

Fairy Stars is the very first keyblade I will get to level up to +35, and I'm very sad they're holding out on the necessary materials.
So true. They give you a brand new blade and then nothing. Typical SENA. They really play the waiting game to the hilt!

Rael_Oblivion

So true, which is why I won't be attempting this challenge. For the first time in a long time, I don't have any of those percentage medals (saving jewels for Kairi EX and the foretellers). Of course, you also have to have the high percentage medals to score high enough anymore, I feel like. Anything under 50% won't cut it, imo...
At least there's plenty of other stuff this week, not just the HSC!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

The Union Cross farming is 1000% improved. I am so amazed. I think more enemies drop the medals, and also the pets ability to steal... It's just heaven compared to how it was done before.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'm so happy the medals are common enemy drops! ;A;

Finally got my hands on a Queen of Hearts. Other than her, the only other medals I need to Guilt are Playing Cards and Judy & Nick.

Pirate Queen

I think the medals I could guilt from the new UC would be Halloween and Christmas Sora and Judy and Nick. Will have to check others.

Japan had a really good UC with Phil and Herc and a bunch of other good medals. Either we'll get that...eventually...or not.

So, they're doing the Daily Raid for jewels and such and the Rare Boss UC at the same time slots??? Am I reading that right?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So true, which is why I won't be attempting this challenge. For the first time in a long time, I don't have any of those percentage medals (saving jewels for Kairi EX and the foretellers). Of course, you also have to have the high percentage medals to score high enough anymore, I feel like. Anything under 50% won't cut it, imo...
At least there's plenty of other stuff this week, not just the HSC!

Yeah, I honestly hate HSC. It sucks cuz I would love this medal...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah, I honestly hate HSC. It sucks cuz I would love this medal...

The price of admission for getting Illustrated Donald B guilted (without FMBs) and boosted is having pulled a Xion EX. Sadly, that's all there really is to it.

Illustrated Goofy B will be the same thing except power, lets hope for better luck in being able to get him.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

so onthe free medals side of things, ive been going through multiplayer last couple hours on solo to gather medal data and ive yet to run into judy and nick plus it seems as though every boss is dropping the same thing which may make it easier for my guide but still

DefiantHeart

Awards

The price of admission for getting Illustrated Donald B guilted (without FMBs) and boosted is having pulled a Xion EX. Sadly, that's all there really is to it.

Illustrated Goofy B will be the same thing except power, lets hope for better luck in being able to get him.

So true, lol. That's why I try not to pay any mind to hcs, pretty much not worth it unless you plan on spending a ton of money for the required medals, or are just plain lucky. XD I'm atm neither... so I'm just saving for the ava and Kairi Ex ones...

Relatively decent week for global standards... just waiting for more story and proud mode as usual... and hoping ava Ex and Kairi Ex are far enough away that I have, well some breathing room to try miserably to get one...

Claire-Farron

Is anyone else having difficulty getting the Young Sora, Riku and Kairi medals? I'm not really concerned about the first two because I have them guilted already but I would love to guilt Kairi's...

Veevee

Awards

Is anyone else having difficulty getting the Young Sora, Riku and Kairi medals? I'm not really concerned about the first two because I have them guilted already but I would love to guilt Kairi's...

I have played Uc for about 2 hours and have gotten the Queen of Cards, the Cards, Dwarves, Sora DDD, Riku DDD, Flowbermeow, Meow Wow, Halloween Sora, a single Christmas Sora and two Young Kairi's. No Sora+Riku+Meow Wow, no Young Riku, no Young Sora, no Judy and Nick, these must be reeeeally rare.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I have played Uc for about 2 hours and have gotten the Queen of Cards, the Cards, Dwarves, Sora DDD, Riku DDD, Flowbermeow, Meow Wow, Halloween Sora, a single Christmas Sora and two Young Kairi's. No Sora+Riku+Meow Wow, no Young Riku, no Young Sora, no Judy and Nick, these must be reeeeally rare.

Veevee ive been at this for hours and i have gotten everything but judy and Nick However what i can tell you is i think the the super giant eggs are the enemies that drop them but im going through every boss by myself 5 or 10 times to see if all teh drop rates are consistant,

Also what i find dumb is the 15 minutes a day thing that can pop up at random thats pure dumb luck right there

Last edited:

Leonawriter

I've got just about everything else myself, including Young Kairi and Christmas Sora, but haven't seen a single Nick and Judy anywhere. Other stuff seems to just be absent, though I'm not as concerned about that since I'd already collected and guilted most (though the Queen of Hearts/Cards and the Dwarves are useful in these larger quantities).

What's also confusing for me is how sometimes I've come out of a quest with no medals, even though I've fought more than just the boss/target, and according to what you've said and past experience, the target should drop medals.

The 15 minute thing seems bad as well, because how are we supposed to know when our slot is? Are they expecting us to just stumble on it, or spend all day on union cross waiting for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back