• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween Costume Screenshot Contest - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Halloween Costume Screenshot Contest! (October 25th)

★ Announcing the KHUX Twitter Screenshot Contest where everyone's a winner! 
Use avatar parts to create the perfect Halloween costume and submit a screenshot for a chance at winning 5000 Jewels
Plus, get a Fantasia Mickey B and 3000 Jewels if we reach a total of 15,000 retweets before the deadline!

■ Campaign Period: 
Oct. 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. to Oct. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 26, 2017 6:59 to Nov. 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Theme: 
Use avatar parts to create a ghastly, adorable, or even hilarious Halloween costume and take a screenshot of your character wearing that costume!

■ Prizes: 
At the end of the contest entry period, the KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] team will select 5 winners, and the Producer, Mr. Okayama, himself will choose 1 additional winner! Winners will be selected based on overall creativity and originality. All 6 winners will be awarded 5000 Jewels each!

In addition, by retweeting your favorite screenshot submissions (tweets following the entry guidelines below) and the official Screenshot Contest tweet, you can help unlock fabulous rewards for the entire community
8,000 retweets by the end of the campaign earns all players 3000 Jewels
15,000 retweets by the end of the campaign also earns all players a Fantasia Mickey B Medal!

Read on for more information on how to participate!

■ How to Enter: 
1. Follow the official KHUX Twitter account (@kh_ux_na). 
2. Take a screenshot of your character wearing their Halloween costume. Screenshots of your character and costume taken in the Outfits menu or taken during solo play are both acceptable. Multiplayer screenshots are not acceptable! 
3. Tweet your image along with the required information:

Entry tweets must contain the following: 
・A screenshot of your character in their Halloween costume 
・The #KHUX hashtag 
・The #SpookyContest hashtag 
・An “@” mention to @kh_ux_na 
・Comment (optional)

Here are a couple a sample tweets: 

■ Please see the Official Rules for full terms and conditions: 
English (below)
German 
French

■ Selection: 
The KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] team will select winning entries based on overall creativity and originality of the Halloween costume your character is wearing. 
We will contact winners on or by Nov. 16, 2017 via DM on Twitter, so make sure you’re following the official Twitter account (@kh_ux_na)! 
If we are unable to get in contact with a selected winner within 48 hours of contacting them, we will automatically select another winner.

We have more Twitter events planned for the future, so if you aren't already following, there's no better time to start!

KINGDOM HEARTS UNION Χ[CROSS] (“KHUX”) SOCIAL MEDIA SCREENSHOT OCTOBER 2017 CONTEST (THE “PROMOTION”) OFFICIAL RULES

KEY RULES

1. Official Rules: The Official Rules for this Promotion consist of both (i) these key rules summarizing the important rules for participating in the Promotion (the “Key Rules”) and (ii) the Additional Promotion Official Rules (“Additional Rules”) applicable to your place of legal residence. Please review the Additional Rules at the following URL:
  2. Territories: This Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically and permanently located in one (1) of the following countries/territories at the date and time of entry (the “Promotion Jurisdiction”):
    • The fifty (50) states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
    • Canada, excluding Quebec.
    • The United Kingdom (excluding the British Overseas Territories), Germany, and France (excluding Overseas France).
  3. Age Limit: This Promotion is open only to individuals 18 years of age or older at the date and time of entry.
  4. Entry Period: You may enter the Promotion only between October 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time and October 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (the “Entry Period”).
  5. Entry Procedure and Limitations: In order to enter the Promotion, you must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
    1. Follow the official KHUX Twitter account (@kh_ux_na).
    2. Take one (1) screenshot of your KHUX character wearing his/her funniest or spookiest costume in action. Only solo play screenshots are acceptable.
    3. Tweet your screenshot along with the required information:
      1. The screenshot
      2. The #KHUX hashtag
      3. The #SpookyContest hashtag
      4. An “@” mention to @kh_ux_na
      5. Comment (optional)

You may enter the Promotion once per day (but not more than once per day) during the Entry Period. You may not use more than one Twitter account, or KHUX account, to enter.

Two players may not submit the same screenshot. Only the first entrant who submits a particular screenshot will be considered as an entry.

6. Winner Selection: The Sponsor (listed below), or Sponsor’s designee, shall select six (6) winners from among all entries using the following methodology:

The KHUX team shall select five (5) winning entries based on overall creativity, originality, and hilarity of the screenshot containing your character.

KHUX producer Mr. Okayama shall select one (1) winning entry based on overall creativity, originality, and hilarity of the screenshot containing your character.

7. Prize(s): Each winner shall receive the following prize:
    • Five thousand (5,000) KHUX jewels (KHUX jewels are a virtual, in-game item with no real-world value)
  8. Winner Notification: Sponsor, or Sponsor’s designee, will notify winner(s) by or about November 16, 2017 via direct message on Twitter from the official KHUX Twitter account (@kh_ux_na) (winner must follow Sponsor in order to win).
  9. Sponsor: The sponsor of this Promotion is Square Enix, Inc.

By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound and abide by these Key Rules and the Additional Rules applicable to your place of legal residence, and you represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements to enter the Promotion.

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

KEY RULES POSTED ON OCTOBER 25, 2017.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Halloween Costume Screenshot Contest - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Oh, that's nice. That means some good jewels and a Mickey, since these retweets are always reached very fast.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yay! More events, that's always cool. I love how Ux really works that KH magic of bringing people together, stuff like this and the stream are great. Simple things to get the community more involved and share some cool stuff. I've grown quite attatched to this game, it'll be sad to say goodbye to my party and the daily Ux stuff once the game someday ends. The one KHk game I can't keep replaying forever.

Veevee

Awards

Very cool idea, I like that but I strongly dislike the execution. It would be better if they somehow integrated that in the game, I don't have a twitter account and I don't really plan to make one just for this ...
Still, I'm curious to see what other people have in stock and look forward to see the winners x)

rocketguard29

pls retweet this, i need these rewards

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

pls retweet this, i need these rewards

We definitely get the jewels...I retweeted multiple people's costumes at this point lol, I guess I could do a few more but I dunno much that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back