• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 6th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Art "TWEWY" VIP Quests Pt. 2 & More + 0 AP Campaign!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Nov. 6, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 6, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 13, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Also during the above campaign period, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests! 
*NOTE: You do not need to purchase this week's Weekly Jewel Extravaganza to benefit from the 0 AP Campaign.

Read on for more details!

● VIP Art "The World Ends with You" and 1400 Jewels 
Art "The World Ends with You" VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete the quests to obtain a total of four Art "The World Ends with You" Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Art "The World Ends with You" 
*Includes artwork.
P Upright 6 Restores 7 gauges and cures own status ailments. For 1 turn: raises PSM-STR 1 tier, lowers targets' PSM-DEF 1 tier. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage. All 0

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Nov. 6)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Power Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Power Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Powerful Bosses in Union Cross!

■Event Period 

★ Team up with party members to defeat these powerful bosses! 
 Challenge even stronger bosses during Challenge Boss Time!

■ Event Details 
・Band together with party members to take on these powerful bosses! 
・Boss' attributes will change daily as follows:

Date Attribute
Nov. 6 (Mon.) Power
Nov. 7 (Tues.) Speed
Nov. 8 (Wed.) Magic
Nov. 9 (Thurs.) Power
Nov. 10 (Fri.) Speed
Nov. 11 (Sat.) Magic
Nov. 12 (Sun.) Magic

■ Cross Boards 
This time there is a total of 4 Cross Boards, two of which will be unlocked from the start (the 3rd board will be unlocked after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn Jewels and other great rewards!

Board
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■Challenge Boss Times 
・During the periods listed below, daily Challenge Boss Times will occur and last for 30 minutes twice each day. 
・By defeating these bosses during these times, a Challenge Boss quest where you can receive a large number of Cross Coins will be unlocked. 

● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■Bonus Times 
・During the periods listed below, daily Bonus Times will occur and last for 30 minutes twice each day. 

● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

Assault Dragon Daily Raid Event!

■ Earn Jewels and the exclusive Trickmaster Medal from the Daily Raid Event!

■ Event Period: 

■ Event Details: 
・Each day at the following times, the Assault Dragon raid boss will appear for only one hour! 
  12:00 p.m. (PT) / 20:00 (UTC) 
  7:00 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 (UTC)

・This time there will be a total of 7 Event Boards, one unlocking each day of the event. 
  While the Event Board contents will change daily, the following will be available as rewards each day: 
  2 x Trickmaster Medal 
  1 x Boosted Trickmaster Medal 
  Boosted Trickmaster1,000 more base Strength
・Get Event Coins every 5 levels! 
  NOTE #1: The raid boss's level will reset every day (PT). 
  NOTE #2: Raid boss will not yield any Event Coins after level 50. 
  NOTE #3: Event board will remain open until 30 minutes after the one hour window. 
  NOTE #4: Event Coins will carry over between days.

Work together with your party to level up and defeat the raid boss within the time limit to earn Event Coins, which you can use to earn Jewels, the exclusive Trickmaster Medals, and the following fabulous rewards!

Date Additional Event Board Reward
Nov. 6 (Mon.) 6★Chip
Nov. 7 (Tues.) 6★Dale
Nov. 8 (Wed.) 6★Cid
Nov. 9 (Thurs.) 6★Chip
Nov. 10 (Fri.) 6★Dale
Nov. 11 (Sat.) 6★Cid
Nov. 12 (Sun.) 6★Magic Mirror

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: November 6th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

ahhhhh raggle fraggle why does it have to be the noon to 7 raid boss i mean seriously this is going to be a tad annoying, however that boosted trickmaster is enticing, wish he was aoe though, but he is a tier 4 which translates to 2 traits, so heres to hopefully getting ground and air, and maybe one with 80 percent raid damage if im lucky to grind it out that much

Veevee

Awards

Trickmaster event <3333 finally. And we get so many copies, too! I like that. Hopefully I'm able to work it out as keyblademaster suggested, one with ground and air def, one with raid 80. I'm curious how many jewels will be in those boards, if it's 30 a day again, I'll freak out. That would make three (or four?) weeks without daily jewels.
Weekly gem quest is okay, at least if you have the new Kairi. Don't want to think about upcoming content for those who don't have her :( she should've been mercy...
Union cross sounds quite eh, not too fond of more powerful bosses since there are a lot of beginners around, so the actual damage is usually divided between 3-4 strong players. And still no second broom board.

Wonder what Sena will provide for Black Friday. I'm hoping for a Key Art reprint or cheaper pulls (maybe 2000 per pull or something??), hope it's not the foretellers. What was it last year?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Wonder what Sena will provide for Black Friday. I'm hoping for a Key Art reprint or cheaper pulls (maybe 2000 per pull or something??), hope it's not the foretellers. What was it last year?

Shop_-_Black_Friday_Deal_banner_KHUX.png

Draws from sets 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 8.1, and 8.2. Only draws Epic Medals, and guarantees one medal from set 8.2, and two 6★ Medals with their Special Attack strengthened 3 times. If bought 5 times, at least one HD Sora is guaranteed. Has a small chance of drawing a special HD Sora, Isa, Lea, or Xion with 1000 more base strength.

Shop_-_Black_Friday_Deal_2_banner_KHUX.png

Draws from sets 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3. Only draws Epic Medals, and guarantees two 6★ Medals with their Special Attack strengthened 3 times. If bought 5 times, at least one HD Riku is guaranteed. Has a small chance of drawing a special HD Riku, Isa, Lea, or Xion with 1000 more base strength.
This was actually really good back in the day because ithinkit was the first time they did a 5 turn pull, also i beleive they lowered vip to 499 for the week i was saving up for black friday and kair ex cuz i thought she was coming in december but now im down to like 6000 so the deal has got to be amazing

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Draws from sets 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 8.1, and 8.2. Only draws Epic Medals, and guarantees one medal from set 8.2, and two 6★ Medals with their Special Attack strengthened 3 times. If bought 5 times, at least one HD Sora is guaranteed. Has a small chance of drawing a special HD Sora, Isa, Lea, or Xion with 1000 more base strength.

Draws from sets 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 7.1, 7.2, 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3. Only draws Epic Medals, and guarantees two 6★ Medals with their Special Attack strengthened 3 times. If bought 5 times, at least one HD Riku is guaranteed. Has a small chance of drawing a special HD Riku, Isa, Lea, or Xion with 1000 more base strength.
This was actually really good back in the day because ithinkit was the first time they did a 5 turn pull, also i beleive they lowered vip to 499 for the week i was saving up for black friday and kair ex cuz i thought she was coming in december but now im down to like 6000 so the deal has got to be amazing
Omg I was staring at those images for the longest time, confused because I thought the 6 meant tier 6 and I was like "tier 6 wasn't a thing back then!!!!"

Veevee

Awards

Oh, good times. I still love that HD Sora and HD Riku artwork. Might be my favorite medal artwork overall <3

Futago_101

I'd love to take advantage of the 0 AP campaign on Proud Mode, but alas I'm stuck on the ever-frustrating Quest 160....

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Oh the good old times of ALL EPICS and TWO guaranteed "good" medals. ;_;
But yeah, I think we might the 4.99 VIP weeks again. Which would be great.

ImVentus

Awards

Finally some more jewel quests. Will probably play some more in Cross again, with those bosses added in.

Veevee

Awards

VIP for 4,99? That would be a blast! *~*
Those union cross quests are a real pain. I've seen people's dying counter go up to literal eleven and even if you take a turtle setup, the enemy will eventually deal a ton of damage and kill you while you hardly scratch him. I was MVP with 80% damage and I only did 6 bars damage (of 300) per round! -_- for half an hour of tedious resurrection, dealing a few bars damage, turtling, resurrection I got a "whopping" 700 coins. Wow. This will be a long week. Does Sena even play its shit before it feeds us the same?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

VIP for 4,99? That would be a blast! *~*
Those union cross quests are a real pain. I've seen people's dying counter go up to literal eleven and even if you take a turtle setup, the enemy will eventually deal a ton of damage and kill you while you hardly scratch him. I was MVP with 80% damage and I only did 6 bars damage (of 300) per round! -_- for half an hour of tedious resurrection, dealing a few bars damage, turtling, resurrection I got a "whopping" 700 coins. Wow. This will be a long week. Does Sena even play its shit before it feeds us the same?

Is it all UX bosses, or just one of them?
Like when they dropped it, the Darkside quest in DT was totally not worth it, but the others were entirely manageable.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Event medal!!! Wow. When I saw the Twitter I was not too excited for this week. There just really isn't a lot of content. JP gets a lot. There's just no denying it. However, it's really neat that they slipped in the Trickmaster.

Oh the good old times of ALL EPICS and TWO guaranteed "good" medals. ;_;

The fact that we get inundated with tier 2s in our pulls nowadays is really annoying. However, you have to remember that back then tier 4s were extremely hard to pull. Before the around the anniversary when they finally made premiums guaranteed in every pull, I had only ever pulled ONE medal that was tier 4 or above - SP Axel.

I don't know why we can't have guaranteed tier 3 and up pulls anymore. But I know that JP also gets the same kind of pulls full of tier 2s, and their's aren't even always leveled up to five stars. That would be so annoying!

DefiantHeart

Awards

Skipping vip this week naturally cause of lack of funds. Thankfully I have enough gems saved up if I wanted to level any keyblades in the future... really hoping we'll see Destiny's Embrace and Ultima Weapon in the game for the future. That would be so cool.

That new union x quest is annoying with foes having tons of hp just on regular mode. Thankfully at least two of them; iron giant and Martial Monkey, have 250+ hp. I thought all of them were going to have 400+ hp like the omega queen bee, which I was like, uh no, not everyone has Kairi Ex. XD So far it's been just me carrying the party damage with my Kairi Ex setup and having the non-Kairi Ex people reviving people constantly. It makes me horrified to think how much the bonus time bosses will have. *shivers*

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I mean even if JP doesn't have guaranteed Tier 3s either, they at least usually guarantee one good medal (or have a 5-mercy) and the odds of drawing good (or boosted) medals is just so much higher.

Also yay at Trickmaster. I hate this kind of event, but at least its 9pm for me this time and not 3am or so, so I can at least get the medals.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Union Cross is kinda nuts this week. The bosses are Lv1000 outside of Bonus Time. And they're supposed to get stronger!? Aye carumba...On the bright side, Bonus time tends to bring out stronger players, but these things already have over 230+ HP bars. RIP timer reward.

Nice that we're getting the Trickmaster Medal, though I've never been fond of the time limited Raid Boss format. Good thing my new setups let me chew through most bosses, and with the Dragon being an aerial foe my Ill Goofy will certainly deal great damage.

EX Kairi is leaving soon...I'm expecting SENA to shotgun out Marluxia EX soon. Likely later this week. I just hope there isn't a HSC at the same time...HSC EX Medals are notorious for having low draw rates, and that would kill my chances.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Oh god, wow. Union Cross really is absolutely no fun at all currently. Especially when you manage to defeat a raid boss and then it freezes, lol. Amazing.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Oh goody....a limited time raid event... OH AND THE BOARD CHANGES EACH DAY! It's already hard enough to get raid coins. *sigh*

As for the Union Cross event, it'd be fine if I didn't keep running into dumbass players.

1. If you can't do damage, then heal the other players. You gain nothing from forcing the people who can actually do damage to leave and in fact will earn coins for being the opposite of stupid.

2. Don't claim you're doing normal attacks on the Raid Boss to increase your gauge, because you know that does squat and every revive on a player increases your gauge by 1. You're just doing this to be an asshole.

3. Don't...just stand there. Seriously, I'm dying here. Revive me, please. I only need one to be back in action. My counter is almost go-*idiot player attacks raid boss for 1 point damage* *idiot player fainted*
...Diddly you.

Leonawriter

I have Kairi EX and these Union Cross bosses are hard to beat and not worth the 700 coins I got for the only one I managed. Which is a pain, because since getting some stronger medals I've been ending up MVP a fair bit on quests that are more reasonably levelled.

Pirate Queen

Or when you, even when you have Kex and top 1,000 in Coli, by chance actually can defeat one of those Queen Bee Omegas, get MVP for damage, and only get handful of coins. Not cool, SENA, not cool at all. It sucks.

Alja

Great. Now I don't even get Union Cross anymore? And it takes HOURS because one or two people are lucky enough to have Kairi Ex and the others are relegated to be the healers?

And then everybody outside of NA is punished for not living in their time zone?

I really wasn't going to be one of the "OMG I'M QUITTING THE GAME" whiners, but this seriously pisses me off right now. Take the Coliseum, take the HSCs, but don't take the entire game away from people. And there's been lots of paying customers who didn't get Kairi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back