• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Spirit Part Blind Box Deal!

Introducing the new Spirit Part Blind Box Deal! 
Get the new adorable Bunstar Spirit Parts!

■ Campaign Period: 
Nov. 12, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 18, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 12, 2017 8:00 to Nov. 19, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
Dress your Spirit up with these new and adorable Spirit Parts! 
For just 500 Jewels, you are guaranteed to get one of the Spirit Parts listed below per draw. 
You are guaranteed to a new Spirit Part each time you draw from this deal, meaning you won't get any repeats!

Don't let these Spirit Parts pass you by, as you won't be able to obtain them outside of this Blind Box Deal until we announce they are available again!

■ Spirit Parts:

Pink Bunstar Head Pink Bunstar Ears
Pink Bunstar Body Pink Bunstar Legs
Pink Bunstar Tail Blue Bunstar Head
Blue Bunstar Ears Blue Bunstar Body
Blue Bunstar Legs Blue Bunstar Tail
Rainbow Bunstar Head Rainbow Bunstar Ears
Rainbow Bunstar Body Rainbow Bunstar Legs
Rainbow Bunstar Tail Red Mushroom Hat

*Image above features an example of how these Spirit Parts can be coordinated. 

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: November 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Hnngh the mushroom hat is so cute goddamn.

Spectre_Dia

I want that Mushroom hat, my spirit will feel complete with it.

Veevee

Awards

The rainbow tail is the only one I would want but no way I'm throwing actual jewels into this. I'm not sure if I would even consider this if you got to choose the part for 500 jewels, probably not. The rest is rather meh to me, I'd prefer something more ... cool. Like wings or a horn or something that doesn't look as coming from My little pony.
Why not pay with Avatar coins? I still have a ton left and I'd wish to use these on something.

D

Deleted member

I feel like 500 is too much for just a part. 300 would have been better, because then it's just like you're giving away your daily free jewels for the day and in that sense it isn't that big of a deal. But yeah, 500 and with nothing else accompanying it (not even Magic Mirrors with each pull or anything) and it is a bit harder to swallow.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I was hoping SE would have realized that this was a terrible idea when they did this in JP and would have swept it under the rug.

It's great that the pet parts are only aesthetic. I want it that way so certain parts/pet types are not favored over others like the ridiculous avatar parts (if I see one more character with that ridiculous duck beak, I'm going to scream). However, a random pull deal for pet parts is not the way to go.

If they want them to cost jewels, they should create pet avatar boards that come with the pet parts, skills, brooms and a gem.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Sigh, I fell for it and bought all the parts. ( Mostly cause I really wanted the mushroom hat, course it had to be the very last part to pull.) I just hope I can recover enough jewels to pull for Ava Ex. She's the only medal I really want atm from what I've seen in jp so far. Everything else isn't necessary to me.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'd be okay with spending 50 Jewels per draw, making it 800 Jewels all together instead of eight-freaking-thousand, but as it is, I just can't potentially waste so much over the mushroom hat. Even though I really want that hat for my Xehanort.

Making blind boxes cost over a gazillion-times more than the medal draws and avatar boards is just insane.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Not really into bunnies, so I'm saving my Jewels. Also because we still don't have Marluxia EX, so I don't have any spare Jewels to throw around atm.

Pirate Queen

I don't want a bunny that badly. I'm a cat girl, so am loving my kitty. However, I would love accessories for my kitty! So, would be nice to offer accessories, and not just entire animals, that way, we can pick and choose what we want. But then again, the way they currently have it, spending jewels is the aim.

Pass.

Sorakh212

Awards

Figured they were gonna lock these new pet avatar parts behind paywalls and random lootboxes -___-
These are neat I guess but it's annoying that they just don't sell the full set or at least let you pick and choose the parts you want. Almost doesn't seem worth it to me seeing as how it's purely cosmetic or as far as I know anyways.
Think I'll pass and just save up for now.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Oh wow so i guess they Made Marluxia EX a Vip medal, huh go figure

Yes, but before anyone gets too excited, notice that the banner for it is not like a normal VIP medal but instead is like KHIII Sora EX.

It's looking like they're going to drag this one out over 7 VIPs...

Marluxia EX is no longer a very good medal with Kairi EX out, unfortunately. So it makes sense why they'd give out a copy of him so easily. He's old news.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Oh wow so i guess they Made Marluxia EX a Vip medal, huh go figure
They probably figured that no one would really want to pull for him after Kairi EX, so I guess they needed to get him out of the way somehow lol

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

They probably figured that no one would really want to pull for him after Kairi EX, so I guess they needed to get him out of the way somehow lol

Well i figure alot of people are going to buy at least one copy if they lower the vip Deal to 4.99 for Black Friday, personally if they were smart theyde give away a free copy to all players to entice them to buy the vip deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back