• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 4th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Key Art #12 VIP Quests Pt. 2 & More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 4, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 10, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 4, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 11, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

Key Art #12 VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete the quests to obtain a total of four Key Art #12 Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #12 
*Includes artwork.
P Upright 6 Deals 8 hits. 2 turns: ↑ STR by 2, DEF & PSM-STR/DEF by 1 tier. Rids targets' status effects. Inflicts more damage the smaller the slot number. All 3

Complete the special quest to get the exclusive Black Knit Cap Spirit Part! 
Stylish and cute, you won't want to miss out on this new accessory!

Complete the special quest to get one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! This is the fourth of seven chances to get this special Medal!

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Dec. 4)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Speed Gem!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 4, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 10, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 4, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 11, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Speed Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Darkside Booster Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Dec. 4, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 17, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 4, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 18, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★ Get Darkside Boosters to temporarily strengthen your Reversed Medals! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 p.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 p.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 p.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 p.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 5 Cross Boards, 3 of which will be unlocked from the start. The remaining two boards (Magic Mirror Set #2 and Magic Mirror Set #3) will be unlocked sequentially. Complete them to earn the new Boosters, Jewels, and more!

Darkside Booster
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can obtain Darkside Boosters from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Reversed Medals! 
*Darkside Boosters obtained from this event will expire on Dec. 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jan. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC).

December's Weekend-only Raid Event!

●December's Weekend-only Raid Event!

■ Event Periods: 
Dec. 2, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 2, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 4, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Dec. 9, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 10, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 9, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 11, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Dec. 23, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 23, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 25, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Dec. 30, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 30, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
December's weekend-only raid event is here!

During the four weekends listed above, you'll have an opportunity to work with your party to take down the vile Circus Crab Raid Boss to earn Lux and other rewards!

Raid Bosses are especially powerful Heartless, which will appear for a limited amount of time before disappearing. You'll need to coordinate with your party to take them down before they leave -- but if you can, you'll be greatly rewarded for your efforts!

Additionally, you can obtain bonus Medals by taking down Raid Boss at certain levels!

Bonus Medals for Defeating Level 10 Raid Boss: 
When you defeat the level 10 raid boss, you'll earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals! 
*Only applies to defeating the level 10 raid boss. 

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
10:00 to 11:00 
16:00 to 17:00 
22:00 to 23:00 
4:00 to 5:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses doubles! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

[December 6th PT Update] Roxas' XIII Event!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 6, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 12, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 6, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 13, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★ The latest XIII Event has arrived! 
This time the featured Organization XIII member is Number XIII himself, the Key of Destiny, Roxas!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn prizes such as the exclusive Roxas B Medal, the Organization XIII Coat avatar part, and more!

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Roxas B S Reversed 3 Deals 12 hits. Lowers targets' S-DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). All 1

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

D

Deleted member

Re: December 4th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

24726027_935744863261636_71127235_o.png

ahhhh my piggy so cute now ;-;

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Darkside booster, eh? I'm intrigued.
Other than that, I just need the Speed Gem, and now that I'm finally level 300 I'll see these raid bosses in a different light :,)

Veevee

Awards

The darkside boosters in Union Cross replaced the second broom board, who would've guessed that. I mean, we have 3 mirror boards and two broom boards, it's only natural they'd cut the second broom board and wouldn't include the second broom in the first one. :) it's little things like this that make me angry. Welp, can't wait for Mickey EX on Friday since we just need Xion EX for Christmas. :')
At least I got my Marluxia hairstyle and Larxene hair tomorrow, I waited really long for this since I wasn't strong enough to get it back then. Was able to make my Starlight shiny with the gem for this week <3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

No second broom board and no VIP-brooms? Thrilling.

Hope they release an upright booster soon. Can't really do much with reversed in global, tbh. xD

Veevee

Awards

No second broom board and no VIP-brooms? Thrilling.

Hope they release an upright booster soon. Can't really do much with reversed in global, tbh. xD

Who would want useful content when you can have a hat?

EDIT: By the way, my union doesn't have ANY problem with cheaters. Not even with lazy ones since place 1 & 3 share the exact same character model. xD

24740405_1739137522824193_1849749887_n.png

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yeah... Without Illustrated Xion EX, whatever buff this gives to Reverse medals is still going to be incredibly minor versus Kairi EX with upright medals.

Of course, there are people who have Dual Wield Roxas. But I'm not chasing that medal.

Leonawriter

Annoyingly, I'd been doing fine getting the weekly gems... right up until this one. I can't seem to get the target's HP low enough before it kills me a second time.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

you know i dont mind when they give us a 2 week long event in union cross so long as there is something to do like farm medals but 2 weeks to finish 5 boards that i knocked out in hal an hour is a bit sad, hopefully we get more content announced in 20 minutes otherwise this is gonna be a boring week, at least jewel wise im at 23000 so im going to do a last second pull for master ava

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Updated OP with Roxas' Organization XIII Event!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I'm gonna keep this a five star medal for as long as I can, because Roxas is such a cinnamon roll in it. LOOK AT HIS CUTE FACE AHH.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Is it just me, or did the Roxas Missions feel like adapted versions of missions from Days? Especially the barrels. Was expecting a Heartless to pop out of one or something. Kinda hope we see the barrels again, would be a shame to implement a new interactable object and never use it again.

Veevee

Awards

Is it just me, or did the Roxas Missions feel like adapted versions of missions from Days? Especially the barrels. Was expecting a Heartless to pop out of one or something. Kinda hope we see the barrels again, would be a shame to implement a new interactable object and never use it again.

No, I also thought so, it was probably intended which was kinda cool.
I'm a bit disappointed nonetheless, the recent days barely had any content - got the union cross boards done in half an hour. I don't expect them to flood us with content every day, but lately the game feels really boring. Can't pull due to the overabundance of EX banners and there's not really something else to do or try, so ... if there was a guilting campaign, I would at least stock up on Evolution medals and try some proud mode quests, but this way, eh. :/ hope we'll get new content tomorrow.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

what an interesting turn of events with this new banner those are some great guaranteed medals to be sure i may have to do a couple pulls for vanitas

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I was so worried that Days Riku got Falling Price Deal'd. This is much better. Still, you're not guaranteed the specific medal you want no matter how much you pull.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I was so worried that Days Riku got Falling Price Deal'd. This is much better. Still, you're not guaranteed the specific medal you want no matter how much you pull.

this is true and while i would greatly like vanites, you cant really go wring with any of these, except sora he can stay where he his i mean its good and all but iprefre my Halloween sora in slot 5 though this is a magnificent set up to new players for fairy stars, esp if you have kairi ex, riku and sora fit in perfectly

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Wow, this banner is absolutely terrible. xD
But hey, I didn't expect SENA to give us the five mercies as even ten mercies, so whatever, right :D

Oh, and no, I don't think it's any cooler just because it guarantees a medal. You could pull fifteen times and not get the one medal you want or need. No thanks.

Coxdem

I will take that kind of banner over a 20 "merciless" pull any time. Still you might not get the specific one you want but we can't expect them to hand us out our personal favorite medals like that. Considering they are rushing medals out it's the better format possible for it to happen. Imagine if this was like no guarantee for any of of the new medals at all like we've seen in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back