• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 18th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Key Art #13 VIP Quests and More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 18, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 18, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 25, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Key Art #13 and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Key Art #13 Medals and 1400 Jewels
Incredibly, when you first unlock the Special Attack Bonus for Key Art #13your Nova Attack will increase by 10
Additionally, when you max the Special Attack Bonus for Key Art #13your Nova Attack will increase by 40
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Key Art #13 Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #13 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 6 Deals 3 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. All 3

Complete the special quest to get one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! This is the sixth of seven chances to get this special Medal!

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Dec. 18)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Power Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Power Gem!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Santa Avatar Parts & Boosters Union Cross!

■Event Period 

★ Get the Santa Beard Avatar Parts! 
Also, get new Booster [Santa Sora]'s to temporarily strengthen your Speed Medals! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 7 Cross Boards, 5 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Mirror Sets #2 and #3 will unlock sequentially after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Santa Beard (Male) Chat Phrase: Happy!
Santa Beard (Female) Chat Phrase: Holidays!
Booster [Santa Sora]
Magic Broom Set
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can obtain Booster [Santa Sora]'s from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Speed Medals! 
*Booster [Santa Sora]'s obtained from this event will expire on Dec. 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jan. 1, 2018 at 7:59 (UTC).

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Face Santa Beard (Male) Raid Boss Ω Perk +10
Santa Beard (Female)

Five Skills to Thrill Deals!

■ Skills to Thrill Deals!

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 18, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 21, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 18, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 22, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The Skills to Thrill Deals are your chance to get rare and useful skills!

These five limited-time Skills to Thrill deals each guarantee the following: 
・You will receive a 6★ Scrooge that comes with the skill noted in the banner! 
 These skills are: 
  - Attack Boost V 
  - Defense Boost IV 
  - ATK B IV Max & GA 1 
  - ATK Boost IV & Lux+ 
  - Triple Threat 
・You will receive 5 attack Medals of 6★ rarity! (excluding the 6★ Scrooge) 
・You will be able to pull from each deal only once per day.

Tier 4 and higher Medals also have a chance of appearing in your pulls to add great firepower to your team!

Each deal is only available once each day for only 1500 Jewels per deal, so don't miss out!

Proud Mode Missions for Jewels!

★Special Proud Mode Event! 
Complete Proud Mode Quests to get a total of 1800 Jewels!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 17, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 24, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 17, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 25, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Complete Proud Mode Quests during the event period above to earn Jewels
Clear up to Quest 400 in Proud Mode to obtain a total of 1800 Jewels!

Proud Mode Quests Completed Jewels
10 Quests 100
50 Quests 100
100 Quests 100
150 Quests 200
200 Quests 200
250 Quests 300
300 Quests 300
400 Quests 500

As you clear Proud Mode Quests, collect your Jewel rewards from the Limited tab in the Missions menu!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: December 18th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

you know the banner got my hops up because its the angry adventurer but its just a christmas skin. i was hoping they would it would at east drop medals, or they have one for people who want to pass the phil cup a chance to grab alice and chesire or santa sora, alas tis not the case or at least it didnt drop anything for me

Side Not i mentioned this earlier Harmonie if you end up reading this its no riku medal, but this would be a nice alternative for your fairy stars slot, granted you need to spend 30 dollars but 8800 jewels for a medal that can ignore atributes with a 9.98 multiplier that could have ground air and extra attack isnt bad plus it gives you 50 nova

Veevee

Awards

Disappointing as usual. No second broom board, full price for VIP. It would've made much more sense to put Toon Santa Roxas into VIP since they jumble up everything anyway, but no. I would've preferred the Sora & Friends medal in union cross because I really need some good buffer for the Phil cup (which is a pest by the way) and this would've been the perfect week to introduce it (Phil cup, no raid week, no other longer events), but well, who doesn't want a beard. :/ At least there's 1800 jewels, thanks for that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Side Not i mentioned this earlier Harmonie if you end up reading this its no riku medal, but this would be a nice alternative for your fairy stars slot, granted you need to spend 30 dollars but 8800 jewels for a medal that can ignore atributes with a 9.98 multiplier that could have ground air and extra attack isnt bad plus it gives you 50 nova

I kinda feel like an overpriced VIP (even with Marluxia, it's still insane that NA still doesn't get seven copies a week!) is not a good substitute to a medal Harmonie could have gotten in a fair deal and really wanted and saved jewels for. There's like...worlds between that.
Oh, and I actually wonder if anyone still cares about the 50 nova levels. Like, really? That shit is worthless as of now, except for maybe very few proud quests.

Anyways, quite disappointing that there's not even AB4LuxMax in the skill banners. Not even surprised about the single broom board anymore.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Right. As much as I pulled from that Debut banner, I should have gotten Days Riku. There's just no question. It's not like I was chasing an EX medal. The game just really screwed me over.

I shouldn't have to pay $15 for the second best prize. I don't have money either way.

Anyway, what frustrates me today? All of the Christmas events that JP got but all we get is the Santa's Beard Union Cross. JP got a falling snow avatar part (could still come anytime during the winter, I suppose, but why not now?), a neat icy background crown... Yet none of this has come over? Why?

I understand that they want to do VIPs in order. However, it's strange because when they do Christmas themed VIPs like last year's Santa Sora, they don't want to release them as VIP ever over here. For those you looking for Santa Roxas to be your discount EX Kairi, you may be out of luck.

andreverts

Awards

The only good thing is 1.8k jewels as reward for completing proud mode quests; UC is useful just for the boosters.
The Weekly Gem Quest is a joke with Ill. Kairi EX.
As f2p, nothing more interests me

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I'm sad I didn't rank high enough for the turkey leg. ;~; At least I can grab a mustache to try and make myself feel better.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm sad I didn't rank high enough for the turkey leg. ;~; At least I can grab a mustache to try and make myself feel better.

I grabbed that turkey leg but i had to set my alarm to go off at 2 am sometimes, i was 350th with 1.3 billion lux, i need a bigge parrty though lol if i had a 30 person party instead of a 4 and a haf person party i feel like i could have prob made top 100 or got to 1.3 billion in a couple days

DefiantHeart

Awards

I kinda wanted to get Key Art 13, but unfortunately my parents don't want me to spend money as much as I did in the past on this game... so got to skip it. Shame, I liked Nomura's depiction of characters wearing the opposite's clothing, but I got to save for the times they make pet vips...

Wow, really? Huh, were chu busy with work or something? It was easy for me to stay above 1000...

Right. As much as I pulled from that Debut banner, I should have gotten Days Riku. There's just no question. It's not like I was chasing an EX medal. The game just really screwed me over.

I shouldn't have to pay $15 for the second best prize. I don't have money either way.

Anyway, what frustrates me today? All of the Christmas events that JP got but all we get is the Santa's Beard Union Cross. JP got a falling snow avatar part (could still come anytime during the winter, I suppose, but why not now?), a neat icy background crown... Yet none of this has come over? Why?

I understand that they want to do VIPs in order. However, it's strange because when they do Christmas themed VIPs like last year's Santa Sora, they don't want to release them as VIP ever over here. For those you looking for Santa Roxas to be your discount EX Kairi, you may be out of luck.

Meh, I set my expectations for SENA low long ago, so not surprised.

D

Deleted member

I kinda feel like an overpriced VIP (even with Marluxia, it's still insane that NA still doesn't get seven copies a week!) is not a good substitute to a medal Harmonie could have gotten in a fair deal and really wanted and saved jewels for. There's like...worlds between that.
Oh, and I actually wonder if anyone still cares about the 50 nova levels. Like, really? That shit is worthless as of now, except for maybe very few proud quests.

Anyways, quite disappointing that there's not even AB4LuxMax in the skill banners. Not even surprised about the single broom board anymore.
idk i've found nova incredibly useful, still.
mine's pretty high tho, so maybe that's why.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

I grabbed that turkey leg but i had to set my alarm to go off at 2 am sometimes, i was 350th with 1.3 billion lux, i need a bigge parrty though lol if i had a 30 person party instead of a 4 and a haf person party i feel like i could have prob made top 100 or got to 1.3 billion in a couple days
Totally worth it though, right? XD

Wow, really? Huh, were chu busy with work or something? It was easy for me to stay above 1000...
My tablet can't handle the game anymore, so the only way I can currently play it is by using an emulator on my computer, which unfortunately means I can't play the the game as often as I used to.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Totally worth it though, right? XD

my only regret is i didnt get a third speed gen to shiney my fairy stars but now i have i giant turkey leg,

My tablet can't handle the game anymore, so the only way I can currently play it is by using an emulator on my computer, which unfortunately means I can't play the the game as often as I used to.

im playing on 3 broken tablets that cant handle the game XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back