• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 25th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Key Art #13 VIP Quests Pt. 2 & More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Dec. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 25, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

Key Art #13 VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete the quests to obtain a total of four Key Art #13 Medals and 1400 Jewels
Incredibly, when you first unlock the Special Attack Bonus for Key Art #13, your Nova Attack will increase by 10
Additionally, when you max the Special Attack Bonus for Key Art #13your Nova Attack will increase by 40
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #13 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 6 Deals 3 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. All 3

Complete the special quest to get one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! This is the last of seven chances to get this special Medal! 

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Dec. 25)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Speed Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Use the Divine Rose Keyblade to fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Speed Gem
This time, you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

101 Dalmatians Union Cross!

■Event Period 

★ Get 101 Dalmatians Medals and Avatar Parts! 
Also, get new Booster [Pongo]'s to temporarily strengthen your Power Medals! 
Get more Lux than usual by clearing these Union Cross Quests!

■ Event Details 
・By defeating enemies in this set of Union Cross quests, you'll have a chance at getting Pongo, Perdita, and Puppy Medals! 
・Get the 101 Dalmatians Medal by evolving a Pongo or Perdita Medal using the other Event Medals! 
・Incredibly, when you max the Special Attack Bonus for 101 Dalmatiansyour Nova Attack will increase by 100
・The Medals that drop will change each day, so check below for the full schedule!

Date Medals
Dec. 25 (Mon.) Pongo, Perdita, Puppy #1 ~ Puppy #33
Dec. 26 (Tues.) Pongo, Perdita, Puppy #34 ~ Puppy #66
Dec. 27 (Wed.) Pongo, Perdita, Puppy #67 ~ Puppy #99
Dec. 28 (Thurs.) Pongo, Perdita, Puppy #1 ~ Puppy #33
Dec. 29 (Fri.) Pongo, Perdita, Puppy #34 ~ Puppy #66
Dec. 30 (Sat.) Pongo, Perdita, Puppy #67 ~ Puppy #99
Dec. 31 (Sun.) Pongo, Perdita, Puppy #1 ~ Puppy #99

・Additionally, you will receive more Lux from clearing a Union Cross Quest in this batch than normal! 
・Use this as an opportunity to get ahead in this week's Deluxe Solo and Party Rankings!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 9 Cross Boards, 7 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Mirror Sets #2 and #3 will unlock sequentially after completing Magic Mirror Set #1). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Dalmatian Ears (Male) Chat Phrase: Arooo...
Dalmatian Ears (Female) Chat Phrase: Arooo?
Dalmatian Bag (Male) Chat Phrase: Woof?
Dalmatian Bag (Female) Chat Phrase: Ruff!
Booster [Pongo]
Magic Broom
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can obtain Booster [Pongo]'s from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Power Medals! 
*Booster [Pongo]'s obtained from this event will expire on Dec. 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jan. 1, 2018 at 7:59 (UTC).

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Chest A Dalmatian Bag (Male) Raid Boss Ω Perk +5
Dalmatian Bag (Female)
Head A Dalmatian Ears (Male)
Dalmatian Ears (Female)

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards! (Dec. 25)

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 

It's time to race for the top once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the solo rankings to earn a Magic Gem, the title This Year's, and more!

Score big in the party rankings to win a Magic Broom Medal and more!

Complete this week's batch of Union Cross Quests to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Gem Boards! (Dec. 25)

★Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
Dec. 25, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 25, 2017 8:00 to Dec. 31, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The trio of limited-time Gem Boards return, each of which contains five Power Gems, Speed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic BroomMagic Mirror and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 ATK B III Max & SP GA I (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (NOTE: If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

0 AP Campaign!

●0 AP Campaign 
Celebrate the holiday season and the New Year with this 0 AP Campaign!

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 23, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 8, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 23, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 9, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

andreverts

Awards
Re: December 25th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

The 0AP campaign is really useful for completing the Phil Cup (tried the last round so many times!) and get more jewels.

The 101 Puppies will burn my storage, but at least they give an extra purpose to Union Cross and the booster is always useful.

The Weekly Gem Quest was a joke this time too.

Anyway, I expected some jewels as Christmas present...

Veevee

Awards

Wow, this is a disappointment. No christmas jewels? No cheaper VIP? It's Christmas, be a little generous, Sena.
Throwing the Dalmatians at us without a guilting or storage campaign is a bad joke. It eats up the little inventory space I don't have anyway. =_= I mean, come on, 101 spaces? You must be kidding me.
And Raid week now? Yeah, sure, I don't have anything better or more relaxing to do on Christmas and New Year than entering a death match about a pityful amount of brooms. Cool.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Last year we got an Abu avatar part for Christmas... This year we get... absolutely nothing. This is kind of the one day of the year where they have to give us something...

Nope, they couldn't even give us a guilting campaign. My storage is full to the brim with copies of medals waiting to be guilted, which is going to make it impossible to do this 101 Dalmations event.

Merry Christmas, right? The Grinch or Scrooge must be running KHUx.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Last year we got an Abu avatar part for Christmas... This year we get... absolutely nothing. This is kind of the one day of the year where they have to give us something...

Nope, they couldn't even give us a guilting campaign. My storage is full to the brim with copies of medals waiting to be guilted, which is going to make it impossible to do this 101 Dalmations event.

Merry Christmas, right? The Grinch or Scrooge must be running KHUx.

They said the guilting campaign is "end of the year". So I suppose it'll be sometime mid-week.

Still disappointed that neither JP nor NA gave us anything. Not even like, some jewels maybe? A small something for those that went all out for Kairi EX and Foretellers and maybe still have none of them?

Muke

whatever
Awards

Guess SE put us on the naughty list.

Pirate Queen

SENA being SENA. You should know by now where the community stands with them.

Coxdem

Has anyone else been experiencing constant crashing in union cross?

Pirate Queen

Has anyone else been experiencing constant crashing in union cross?

Yes, yes and yes. It seems worse this time around. I have an older iPad and have always had some crashes. I even sent in complaint tickets to SENA. They weren't much help. After one of the updates, the crashes became less troublesome, but with the newest updates, the crashes are more common, and this UC with the Dalmatians, the crashes are bad, especially the hard Raid Boss hours.

Veevee

Awards

Ugh, the Dalmatian farming is so awful. I've been doing this for more than 3 hours and still lack a few puppies while I have a dozen of other numbers. The resulting medal is neither worth all this effort nor to buy storage space for it. I'm already considering to quit the event. Great content, Sena, great timing.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Well, personally I do see value in the medal. It is a random target SP healer (Potentially useful for Proud Mode). Plus, the amount of times you can get Pongo/Perdita allows you to dot them until hopefully you can get Extra Attack.

I barely survived Phil Cup without an Extra Attack SP healer.

Pirate Queen

Ugh, the Dalmatian farming is so awful. I've been doing this for more than 3 hours and still lack a few puppies while I have a dozen of other numbers. The resulting medal is neither worth all this effort nor to buy storage space for it. I'm already considering to quit the event. Great content, Sena, great timing.

And I just get soooo confused with these multiple medals and fusing and crap like that. I mean, why do I feel so stupid not understanding what exactly I'm supposed to do with all the different puppy medals?? And no, I didn't quite understand the SENA instructions. I know most of you will think me stupid, but I just struggle with these types of events. Sigh.

andreverts

Awards

The same here: I'm missing #7, #17 and #30, but got all the others AT LEAST twice. There's something wrong, especially because each one of these is preventing me from evolving the medals, unfortunately I'll have to keep so many...and tomorrow there will be 33 more. I already spent 300 jewels for storage, while I should save them for Xion.

Last edited:

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I issue All my fellow Union cross members a gentle mens challenge, first one to Guilt 101 wins,
cut.jpg

Trophy goes to the winner the donmation King not this trophy in particular maybe if muke sees this post hell make it for us

gRiMmYdArK13

Awards

How are people getting over 100m of lux?!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

How are people getting over 100m of lux?!

unioncross is multiplying the lux if you just solo it you get 2 to 10 million

also im having a hell of a time getting puppy number 9 and 34 through 36. bit annoying tbh lol but i need to make this medal and roll extra attack on it on my main and my secondary profile

edit i wanna talk irony for a sec guys and gals,i have 2 accounts, my main. which i cant pull squat on the sora banner and my secondary account, where this has happened.... 3 days in a row

NI5Ad6a.png

Last edited:

andreverts

Awards

Well, today I got all the puppies, but spent 200 jewels for more storage. I hope to have the same luck tomorrow!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Why couldn't we just collect 99 puppy medals?! Why do they have to be individually numbered and merged and jhfjekujhflnsejuhfjnlkedshl!!!!

Pirate Queen

Why couldn't we just collect 99 puppy medals?! Why do they have to be individually numbered and merged and jhfjekujhflnsejuhfjnlkedshl!!!!

To take up space in your storage where you MUST spend jewels and buy extra storage. It's all about the money from the community for SENA. JP had this event a long time ago and it wasn't like this. And SENA hasn't had a reduction in storage costs or upped the amount of storage you get for your jewels in...forever. Greedy sobs.

andreverts

Awards

I agree that timing for the 101 is terrible: we have to rush for them in just a week and, worst thing, given as random rewards in Union Cross.
Of course, all that for making us hurry to buy storage. I should make it with 500 jewels spent, not so much for the current standard, even if I'm f2p, but it's not being a funny thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back