• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

January 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Magic Brooms + Key Art #14 VIP Quests Pt. 2!

■ VIP Quest Campaign Period: 
Jan. 8, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 14, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 8, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 15, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Key Art #14 and 1400 Jewels 
Key Art #14 VIP Quests have returned for another week! 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Key Art #14 Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Key Art #14 
*Includes artwork.
S Upright 7 Raises Upright STR by 1 tier & PSM-DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. HP recovery LV 3. Single 4

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Jan. 8)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Power Gem!

■Event Period: 
Jan. 8, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 14, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 8, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 15, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Use the Olympia Keyblade to fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Power Gem
This time, you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Gear Golem Daily Raid Event!

■ Earn Jewels and Falling Snow avatar parts from the Daily Raid Event!

■ Event Period: 
Jan. 8, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 14, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 8, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 15, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
・As an apology for difficulties experienced by some players during the last Daily Raid Event, this time the Gear Golem raid boss will appear all day during the above event period! 
・This time there will be a total of 2 Event Boards, both of which will be unlocked from the start of the event. Complete them to receive the Falling Snow (Rare Enemy Perk +2) avatar parts, one Power Gem, and one Magic Gem
・Get Event Coins every 5 levels! 
  NOTE #1: The raid boss's level will reset every day (PT). 
  NOTE #2: Raid boss will not yield any Event Coins after level 50. 
  NOTE #3: Event Coins will carry over between days.

Work together with your party to level up and defeat the raid boss to earn Event Coins, which you can use to earn Jewels, the exclusive Falling Snow avatar parts, Gems, and other fabulous rewards!

January's Weekend-only Raid Event!

●January's Weekend-only Raid Event!

■ Event Periods: 
Jan. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 7, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 6, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 8, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

Jan. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 14, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 13, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 15, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

Jan. 20, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 20, 2018 8:00 to Jan. 22, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Event Details: 
January's weekend-only raid event is here!

During the three weekends listed above, you'll have an opportunity to work with your party to take down the vile Lion Headliner Raid Boss to earn Lux and other rewards!

Raid Bosses are especially powerful Heartless, which will appear for a limited amount of time before disappearing. You'll need to coordinate with your party to take them down before they leave -- but if you can, you'll be greatly rewarded for your efforts!

Additionally, you can obtain bonus Medals by taking down Raid Boss at certain levels!

Bonus Medals for Defeating Level 10 Raid Boss: 
When you defeat the level 10 raid boss, you'll earn 6★ Chip and 6★ Dale Medals! 
*Only applies to defeating the level 10 raid boss. 

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC
2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. 
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. 
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. 
8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
10:00 to 11:00 
16:00 to 17:00 
22:00 to 23:00 
4:00 to 5:00

・Spawn rate of raid bosses doubles! 
・Lux received from raid bosses doubles!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: January 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

well thats interesting not a big fan of the daily raid event but down that its not timed it sounds easier to do. kinda sad i just realized that the new years union is a 2 week thing so we dont get new boards thill the 15th, gems are nice though. gives me a chance to level up fairy stars to 36 or stroke of midnight to 30ish

Muke

whatever
Awards

Finally, the raid boss appears all day!! So much better! Thanks SENA

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

All day raid! Yes! Now we wait and see if they keep it like this.

DefiantHeart

Awards

All day raid! Yes! Now we wait and see if they keep it like this.

From what they said in-game, it sounds like this is temporary and that it was basically "an apology" for the trouble of the last timed raid event. So that sucks.

Glad again there's nothing in vip that I want, gotta save that money...

Alja

From what they said in-game, it sounds like this is temporary and that it was basically "an apology" for the trouble of the last timed raid event. So that sucks.

Glad again there's nothing in vip that I want, gotta save that money...
I still hope they see all the positive reactions on twitter and consider keeping this. I mean they gave us more bonus times, so maybe..? I'd love it, I can't get up at 4 am for a Raid boss lol.

andreverts

Awards

I generally dislike the Daily Raid Events, but at least now they made this available all day long, way better then the previous ones.

There hasn't been much to do lately, so that can fill the gap, however I would really like if they go on with the story!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Yes, that is my impression as well.

It seems like SENA is only doing this because their own maintenance took away one of the few precious hours they gave us to do it last time, and that's it. That's the only reason. It has nothing to do with how absurd the idea of locking the event to a select couple of hours a day is altogether. It's amazing that such a simple fact could not dawn on SENA, but we're also talking about a game where they expect people to spend 20 flipping dollars for a single pull. SENA clearly does not have any experience operating down at the level of us peasants.

With that said, I'm so glad to see the Falling Snow avatar part. The perk is meh, though. :( I also hate Raiding, period. There's nothing fun about it for me. Especially since those stupid egg quests don't summon the boss half the time. I have no patience for that nonsense.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

:( I also hate Raiding, period. There's nothing fun about it for me. Especially since those stupid egg quests don't summon the boss half the time. I have no patience for that nonsense.

Theres actually a trick to that if multiple eggs appear in the egg quest and you kill them it will make the boss appear, otherwise if its only the main one you kill it twice and it spawns the raod boss

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Theres actually a trick to that if multiple eggs appear in the egg quest and you kill them it will make the boss appear, otherwise if its only the main one you kill it twice and it spawns the raod boss

I understand the trick. It's just that, as you pointed out, the majority of the time on the first run only the target eggs appear, meaning that it's rare outside of the bonus hours that they actually get summoned on the first try.

It's just tediousness that I don't see any reason for.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I understand the trick. It's just that, as you pointed out, the majority of the time on the first run only the target eggs appear, meaning that it's rare outside of the bonus hours that they actually get summoned on the first try.

It's just tediousness that I don't see any reason for.

have you tried switching to a rare enemy outfit? usually when mine is on 9 times out of ten there are multiple eggs, then again for all i know it could be my dumb rng luck

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

have you tried switching to a rare enemy outfit? usually when mine is on 9 times out of ten there are multiple eggs, then again for all i know it could be my dumb rng luck

No matter how much rare enemy perk I equip, it doesn't make a change for me.
And even if, that just shouldn't be the idea. I get it for regular raid boss spawns, like throughout story quests. But events? Why not just put 5 eggs as the target enemy?

ProfessorTofty

Yeah, I've tried using perks before to try to get the Raid Boss to show up every time without having to run it twice. Doesn't work.

Oh, BTW, from what I've been hearing, the raid boards won't be refreshing every day. Which means that yes, it's nice about it being all day and all, but if you have a decent party, you may already have it all finished by tomorrow. Heck, by working with party all day today I've already filled all of the male board and about half of the female one.

Alja

Yeah, I've tried using perks before to try to get the Raid Boss to show up every time without having to run it twice. Doesn't work.

Oh, BTW, from what I've been hearing, the raid boards won't be refreshing every day. Which means that yes, it's nice about it being all day and all, but if you have a decent party, you may already have it all finished by tomorrow. Heck, by working with party all day today I've already filled all of the male board and about half of the female one.
And that is bad how exactly?

I get it, you guys want to play the game, but really, I don't want to play it 24/7 just to keep up with the few super strong parties to get the free stuff from the game. I haven't filled the boards yet and I find it hard enough to fill the boards during normal raid week because I have other responsibilities. Yeah I know I don't have to play the game - but it's a mobile game. I like playing it when I have time, when I'm bored or waiting for something. I even like taking time out of my day to do some of the tough challenges (*stares angrily at the puppies*). But I really don't want to give up my life for it. I don't need to be high ranking or anything, but I really want to be able to get the free stuff with moderate playing.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

And that is bad how exactly?

I get it, you guys want to play the game, but really, I don't want to play it 24/7 just to keep up with the few super strong parties to get the free stuff from the game. I haven't filled the boards yet and I find it hard enough to fill the boards during normal raid week because I have other responsibilities. Yeah I know I don't have to play the game - but it's a mobile game. I like playing it when I have time, when I'm bored or waiting for something. I even like taking time out of my day to do some of the tough challenges (*stares angrily at the puppies*). But I really don't want to give up my life for it. I don't need to be high ranking or anything, but I really want to be able to get the free stuff with moderate playing.

I'm a little torn about this.
I totally get not wanting to spend hours on the raid bosses - especially if only every fifth gives coins. But at the same time, there are other events where I feel like there should be a lot more rewards, like multiplayer. I usually fill all boards during the first bonus hour, and then the event is like two weeks long. That's just stupid.
On one hand, some events feel like they take forever (because leveling up raid bosses is just no fun at all), and others are simply way too short and boring. They should work a bit on that, I feel. Because there should at least be some stuff even F2P players can get by just investing some more time.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

During the Raid week I *never* complete the raid boards. The only raid boards I really regularly complete are the weekend ones, which require like six Raid bosses to defeat.

Currently, I'm only 1/4th of the way through the female board (the first one I'm doing) in this event. If the boards actually reset each day and I lost out on stuff I'd be really mad. Raiding is so tedious, I hate it. With my party I also don't have a chance of competing in Raiding nor can I even realistically complete the boards unless I dedicate my whole life to it, which I will not because Raiding is not fun for me. I also don't have that time.

What could really use more boards? Union Cross, and also Coliseum. SENA desperately needs to update Coliseum. Having Tier 10 and Tier 11 boards is laughable at this point as the vast majority of people fly right through those tiers.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, I'm not exactly thrilled about this new raid thingie.
Yesterday people were so happy about it, so I thought of giving it a shot and seeing how it worked, perhaps I was missing something.

Two days in and I'm still not really feeling it. Leveling up Raid Bosses IS really boring, the fact that only the fifth drops coins (and I still only received a handful) made me raise my eyebrows, and I don't like that they reset the level since I already knew they would've given coins only up to level 50 so there was no risk of me getting into a lvl 100 raid boss fight. Instead like this I totally missed out on coins I could've gotten yesterday, but I didn't know and left the boss at level 10.

Oh, and it didn't spawn any additional egg for me neither today.
I'm sorry, I'm sure there are upsides to this and if you liked it more power to you, but I'd take a weekend raid over this anytime.

andreverts

Awards

If you work by yourself, it's almost impossibile to complete the boards. I don't know if I will be able to get the gems, but that's my priority and a decent reward for all the time wasted to level up the bosses every day (I reached the level 25 yesterday). The main thing is that it's not funny at all: I turn on the game while I'm already doing something boring and try to start as many battles as I can, leaving it alone.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Yeah, I'm not exactly thrilled about this new raid thingie.
Yesterday people were so happy about it, so I thought of giving it a shot and seeing how it worked, perhaps I was missing something.

Two days in and I'm still not really feeling it. Leveling up Raid Bosses IS really boring, the fact that only the fifth drops coins (and I still only received a handful) made me raise my eyebrows, and I don't like that they reset the level since I already knew they would've given coins only up to level 50 so there was no risk of me getting into a lvl 100 raid boss fight. Instead like this I totally missed out on coins I could've gotten yesterday, but I didn't know and left the boss at level 10.

Oh, and it didn't spawn any additional egg for me neither today.
I'm sorry, I'm sure there are upsides to this and if you liked it more power to you, but I'd take a weekend raid over this anytime.
It's garbage in every way for sure. And the normal experience is even worse as the raid would only be up for an hour at odd times.

Leonawriter

I'm not having all that many problems myself, mostly because I have a good setup for my Starlight keyblade and I got in some extra coins helping party members out too. (Yesterday I think I got up to lv.25)

But I completely agree that levelling up the raid bosses is... annoying. And I still remember the first one I did, where the raid boards reset each day and even though there weren't that many jewel nodes, you got a hundred each time you unlocked one, so the small number of coins you got gave you more in return, rather than... only ten jewels. Which is tiny, compared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back