• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Select Medals in this Falling Price Deal!

■ Recent Tier 5 and Higher Medals in the Falling Price Deal! 
Plus, get your hands on Axel Art [EX] if you haven't already!

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
In addition, each pull from this deal guarantees at least one Tier 5 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

Now's your chance to get a number of recent Tier 5, 6, and 7 Medals, including Axel Art [EX], if you missed out before!

Axel Art [EX] also has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Axel Art [EX] outside of this Falling Price Deal until we announce that he is available again!

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 7, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 13, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 7, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 14, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・Each draw will include one recent Tier 5 or higher Medal that will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted HD Final Form Sora358/2 Days Black Coat RikuHD KH II LeonIllustrated NekuIllustrated AuronAxel Art [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

■ Medal Details

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Damage Multiplier*
HD Final Form Sora S
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises Upright STR by 1 tier, lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage in slot 5.
All 4 × 8.73 – 13.80
358/2 Days Black Coat Riku 
*Includes music
M
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises Upright STR by 1 tier, lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage in slot 3.
All 4 × 8.73 – 13.80
HD KH II Leon P
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises Upright STR by 1 tier & lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage in slot 6.
All 4 × 8.73 – 13.80
Illustrated Neku 
*Includes music.
S Upright 6 Deals 6 hits. Raises S-STR by 4 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the more gauges used this turn. All 3 × 8.23 – 13.20
Illustrated Auron P Upright 6 Deals 2 hits. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage regardless of targets' defense. All 2 Total 200000
Axel Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork.
S Reversed 5 Raises Speed-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers Speed-based defense of all targets by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 4.90 – 8.70
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Valentine's Day Outfit Screenshot Contest!

★ The KHUX Twitter Screenshot Contest Returns! 
The most romantic holiday is right around the corner, and we want to see your cutest costumes! Show us your Valentine’s Day costume screenshots for a chance at winning 5000 Jewels
As an added bonus, everyone will get 3000 Jewels if we reach 15k retweets before the deadline!

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 6, 2018 12:01 p.m. to Feb. 11, 2018 7:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 6, 2018 8:01 to Feb. 12, 2018 3:59 (UTC)

■ Theme: 
Use avatar parts to create the perfect example of holiday spirit! Take a screenshot of your character in the world of Kingdom Hearts and show us how you celebrate Valentine's Day!

■ Prizes: 
At the end of the contest entry period, the KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] team will select 12 winners! Winners will be selected based on overall creativity, originality, and the use of hearts! All 12 winners will be awarded 5000 Jewels each!

In addition, by retweeting your favorite screenshot submissions and the official Screenshot Contest tweet (tweets using the #ValentineContest hashtag), you can help unlock fabulous rewards for the entire community 
If we reach 15,000 cumulative retweets by the end of the campaign period, everyone will receive 3000 Jewels!

Read on for more information on how to participate!

■ How to Enter: 
1. Follow the official KHUX Twitter account (@kh_ux_na). 
2. Take a screenshot of your character wearing a holiday outfit in action! Only solo play screenshots are acceptable! Union Cross quest screenshots (multi-player) are not acceptable.You must also be out in the worlds of Kingdom Hearts! 
3. Tweet your image along with the required information:

Entry tweets must contain the following: 
・A screenshot of your character in their outfit, taken during gameplay 
・The #KHUX hashtag 
・The #ValentineContest hashtag 
・An “@” mention to @kh_ux_na 
・Comment (optional)

Here is a sample tweet: 

■ Please see the Official Rules for full terms and conditions: 
English 
German 
French

■ Selection: 
The KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] team will select winning entries based on overall creativity, originality, and holiday spirit of the screenshot containing your character. 
We will contact winners on or by Feb. 14, 2018 via DM on Twitter, so make sure you’re following the official Twitter account (@kh_ux_na)! 
If we are unable to get in contact with a selected winner within 48 hours of contacting them, we will automatically select another winner. 
Winners will be awarded an in-game prize after winners are selected and confirmed!

We have more Twitter events planned for the future, so if you aren't already following, there's no better time to start!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: February 7th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

pulled 4 times got me a final form sora i could guilt, got auron whih is whatever but i pulled axel ex, so im content, i may do one more pull before the week is out i really want to get a trait on riku

Veevee

Awards

It's an okay deal, Auron is why does it even exist and Axel is not really worth pulling for, but the rest is nice. I wonder if Sena is trying to mimic JP with this, that they don't throw the whole pool at you anymore, but give a selection of premiums that you can draw. I'd like that, it'd definitely increase the odds of going for a specific medal.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

This...is not really a good banner.
Axel and Auron are bad, the rest is...okay, but everything except Neku is slot restrictive, which isn't that good either (especially since we're getting more and more quests with keyblade-restrictions).
I'm in for the 3k jewels, though.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I have pulled I think 10 times from the Xion banner, and... failed at getting anything. Yup.
I'm cool with saving up jewels for now.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

It's a nice banner in theory, but not the world's best timing for it. Skippable, very very skippable. Good thing too.

Also, looking forward to 3k free Jewels. Will help a lot.

andreverts

Awards

I have pulled I think 10 times from the Xion banner, and... failed at getting anything. Yup.
I'm cool with saving up jewels for now.

I know how you feel: did 6 pulls, trying to get that damn Ill. Xion for the second time, no luck.

This is totally skippable for me too, since I already have Leon, Riku and Auron. Sora would be fine, but I would prefer to save jewels.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

im am so glad i pulled from this banner i said earlier a guilted sora and while i have air on it i got 2000 def as my second trait, anyhow because i guilted FF sora i was able to finally get passed that booster quest, also de in part to a friend medal valor genie with extra attack, but still its nice, side not though im somewhere between 9000 at 15000 jewels atm, and im debating whether to just spend them all here to try to get a few traits for sora and riku, maybe pull a second axel to guilt, i mean i dont for see any banner coming out that would be crucial, except a copy cat banner, i dont need the BBS ex trio coming out soon and just working on my fairy stars seems the most important atm

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I think this banner is actually pretty good. However, compared to the Falling Price Deal from not too long back where you were guaranteed TWO of the tier 6s/7s every single pull it really pales in comparison.

I pulled from that deal a lot, so I think I'll skip this one. As much as I'd like traits on FF Sora and Days Riku, I could end up just pulling Auron or something.

Also, this banner with the percentages confirms my suspicions. In the Debut Banner part 2 that was VERY similar to this deal I pulled Cloud EX three times. At least two of those times were in a row. I thought that they had made Cloud EX just as likely to pull as the other medals if not even more likely. That seemed strange, especially since he was still valued higher in the HSC. However, in this banner, the rates confirm that Axel EX is just as likely to get as the other medals.

I'd really like to have Axel EX, but I know that he wouldn't really benefit me.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I'd really like to have Axel EX, but I know that he wouldn't really benefit me.

well considering were prob gonna get 3000 free jewels from the valentines retweet, you could always take that into consideration as a free pull i mean ive gotten some pretty great pulls, and sure you could get auroun but if you really think about it it is a great get through proud mode medal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back