• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: HD Sora & Kairi [EX] Deal!

★ HD Sora & Kairi [EX] arrives in this new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get them pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, HD Sora & Kairi [EX] has arrived! 
This Tier 7 Medal is guaranteed to come pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from this banner!

Not only does HD Sora & Kairi [EX] buff Upright Medals' strength, they reset enemy countdowns, and recover HP and gauges, so they'll be right at home in nearly any Keyblade set up!

Plus, HD Sora & Kairi [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain HD Sora & Kairi [EX] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that they are available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 9, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 15, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 9, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 16, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a HD Sora & Kairi [EX] pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from this banner! 
・You will receive at least two Tier 4 or higher Medals pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted HD Sora & Kairi [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

HD Sora & Kairi [EX] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
HD Sora & Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 3. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). Resets countdown. HP recovery LV 3. Fills 3 gauges. All 4 × 12.60 - 17.46
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: February 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

For Sena's standards, this is a pretty good deal. 15 mercy is okay, even though I still think that any mercy over 10 is too much for one medal. One broom per pull is quite good, two premiums is at least better than one. Did a yolo-pull, got me a Larxene HD so that I could finally add air defense to ground and strength and a 0.2 Terra who only rolled Paralysis Resist, but at least I could guilt him. I'm at 44k jewels now and don't really know what to save for. I want the copycats and I guess my last chance is the anniversary, but besides that, I don't see anything that I should save for. The upcoming EX medals are great, no doubt, but I don't go broke for EX medals, so I usually don't pull on them more than once. I don't expect much to come from the anniversary since Black Friday and Christmas were quite boring (except for that New Year's jewels gift), so I guess I just keep saving until Sena decides to throw out an appealing banner again.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

, so I guess I just keep saving until Sena decides to throw out an appealing banner again.

Idk that falling price banner was appealing days riku FFsora and Leon are very op Medals to have with good traits, granted leon is less so for me cause i have Illustrated goofy but still,

As for this banner i love the artwork its great but im going to pass also we need more content and less banners

Veevee

Awards

Idk that falling price banner was appealing days riku FFsora and Leon are very op Medals to have with good traits, granted leon is less so for me cause i have Illustrated goofy but still,

As for this banner i love the artwork its great but im going to pass also we need more content and less banners

I pulled quite a lot on the "two high tier premiums" banner and I don't want to go in just pulling for traits because the medals are useful, but due to their slot restriction they are quite limited in their use. And yes, we do need more content. I'd love some side story about the new union leaders of the other nameless keyblade wielders like that one on the beach, that was kinda fun.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Well, look on the bright side, least they're not throwing Exs at us like before... XD Actually had a decent time period to save some jewels...

Had to do mercy for this banner, so broke now. Hopefully Aqua Ex will be next month at least.

Alja

tumblr_p3vxcmaWNk1tq4e4oo1_540.png

Second pull, I am very happy with that :redface: Especially since I wanted to do 5 pulls max (since I didn't have enough to mercy it anyway). And the 5 dots are also pretty nice! Now I need some more Chip and Dales to boost this beauty.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

^SEVEN premiums in one pull? O.O

Alja

What can I say, it counteracts my crappy Kairi/Xion Ex pulls :'D

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Certainly a better EX banner than usual for SENA. And finally we get the JP standard 5 Dots prefilled, hoping that stays a thing. Not pulling though...as good as that medal looks (dat damage multiplier yo), I don't have a lot of Jewels and my KHUX luck relies more on shorter mercies. Trying to save Jewels, Avatar Boards aside. Next time iXEX comes back or another Reverse Guarantee Banner, I want as many cracks at it as possible.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

It's kinda sad that global gets so little brooms that this deal is probably actually appealing to most people. It's a shame it's still guaranteed T4s. It doesn't matter if it's one or two imo, T4's simply shouldn't be a reward at this point, it's like deleting 3000 jewels.

hlc1988

Awards

Is this medal really worth the pulls? I've done 5 and I'm pulling 2 or more 6's in one go... (I got 6 Premiums in one!!!) but is the medal really worth it to continue to pull for? I have enough jewels left for another 6ish pulls...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

New Chirithy Mini.
Ready for another #ChirithyMini? Let’s see how well you can identify the Heartless! What’s the name of this particular baddie? Tell us and with 200 correct responses, win 200 Jewels for everyone! You have until Feb 11 @ 12PM PT! Good luck! #KHUX

DVnVhnQVMAAzHI5.jpg

Also a retweet challenge for D23 Japan.
Celebrate #D23 with KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]! Reach the goals and receive a Magic Broom Medal and TWO Fantasia Mickey B Medals!
10k retweets > 1 Magic Broom
15k retweets > 1 Fantasia Mickey B
20k retweets > 1 Fantasia Mickey B
Ends on Feb 18 @ 12PM PT! Good luck!
#KHUX

Rael_Oblivion

So is HD Sora & Kairi better than KEX, then?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So is HD Sora & Kairi better than KEX, then?

The Upright Strength buff is more and lasts for two turns, and the medal resets counters, plus it deals a decent amount of damage. However, it certainly doesn't replace EX Kairi. EX Kairi has General Strength up, Attribute Strength up, General Defense Down, and Attribute Defense down. EX Kairi is still a much better medal to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back