• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Behind the Scenes Image of Rapunzel confirms Corona's Kingdom, NPC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Dlove posted a recap of D23 which contained a screen cap from the D23 Expo exclusive "Making of" video for Kingdom Hearts 3.

In it, an in-dev screenshot of Rapunzel was shown, which confirms we will be visiting Corona's city. NPC's are also in the background, and unlike previous games, they match their source film.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No more empty worlds. I never thought it would happen, tbh.

Even if it isn't all of them, I'm hoping some of KH3's world's have some NPCs.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Before anyone asks, I've checked that scene and nothing representing what is shown above was in the movie.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Don't rejoice too soon as that screenshot looks like it is from a cutscene.

It's not confirmed those NPCs will be there also in normal gameplay.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Don't rejoice too soon as that screenshot looks like it is from a cutscene.

It's not confirmed those NPCs will be there also in normal gameplay.

Still that's better than no NPCs at all. I remember past games having cutscenes were NPCs should have been (Castle of Dreams ballroom scene)

Cam

YES NPCS FINALLY, THATS ALL IVE WANTED, HOPEFULLY NO MORE EMPTY LIFELESS WORLDS and I hope they stay outside of just cutscenes too, I am going to cry if they disappear after cutscenes

Vinix

Finally! Kingdom Hearts deserves more than desertic and lifeless worlds (Even if there is reason in the context of the story).

Awards
Finally! Kingdom Hearts deserves more than desertic and lifeless worlds (Even if there is reason in the context of the story).
The Land of Dragons and Pride Lands had a surprising amount of NPCs compared to everything else. There were also those three hidden NPCs that only show up right after Agrabah is completed in KH1.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Still that's better than no NPCs at all. I remember past games having cutscenes were NPCs should have been (Castle of Dreams ballroom scene)
Yeah, I remember that scene. It was pretty awkward that there was only Prince Charming and Cinderella dancing. There could have been more people dancing, but the staff probably didn't have enough time to add in all the other characters.

Echoecho6

Awards
I kinda want them more outside of cutscenes than in them. Youd think if they can go through the trouble to make them for cutscenes tho that they should be outside of them too.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Ok, so my first thought was "That just looks like a still from the movie". I've seen Tangled a dozen or more times. She does this little twirl after the girls braid her hair....... but she was surrounded by the girls, nobody else. So I checked and........

h_Ck2r_E.jpg

Yeah. Different scene. I'm very impressed with how the graphics are turning out. Rapunzel looks like she was pulled right out from the movie and pasted into the game. They captured her movement and the movement of the dress so well.

Vinix

The Land of Dragons and Pride Lands had a surprising amount of NPCs compared to everything else. There were also those three hidden NPCs that only show up right after Agrabah is completed in KH1.

Sorry, I probably didn't express myself right. I specifically talk about cases like CoM, Days, Coded and DDD where the absence of NPCs is justified in the context of the story.

I know a world like Pride Lands still has NPCs because KH1 and 2 still put NPCs in the worlds.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Sorry, I probably didn't express myself right. I specifically talk about cases like CoM, Days, Coded and DDD where the absence of NPCs is justified in the context of the story.

I know a world like Pride Lands still has NPCs because KH1 and 2 still put NPCs in the worlds.

Justifying the absence of NPCs is better than what BBS did, at least.

Zack: "Listen to the crowd! Those are all the people that love you, Terra!!!"
Terra: *looks out at complete nothingness* Thanks

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So does that mean we can potentially have npcs for Thebes too..and maybe even Olympus. I really don't want Zeus to be the only God we see there.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This bodes well for the livening up of the worlds which always unnecessarily looked a little spooky until the fitting Dark World environments in 0.2 capitalized from being husks.

This is also a great reminder to finally watch Tangled. UGH. I don't deserve to call myself a Disney fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back