• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Toon Sora & Pals VIP Quests + More + 0 AP Campaign!

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 12, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 18, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 12, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 19, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Also during the above campaign period, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests! 
*NOTE: You do not need to purchase this week's Weekly Jewel Extravaganza to benefit from the 0 AP Campaign.

Read on for more details!

● VIP Toon Sora & Pals and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Toon Sora & Pals Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Toon Sora & Pals Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus! 

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Toon Sora & Pals P Upright 7 Deals 10 hits. 3 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1, ↓ targets' DEF by 1 tier. Adds 1 to enemy countdown. Moderately recovers HP. Restores 4 gauges. All 0 × 5.31
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Master Xehanort [EX] 

Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Master Xehanort [EX] Medal! 
This is the fifth of seven chances to get a Master Xehanort [EX] Medal!

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Weekly Gem Quest! (Feb. 12)

Get a Gem from the Weekly Gem Quest! 
This week's reward: Magic Gem!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
This Weekly Gem Quest is both difficult and rewarding! 
Use the Counterpoint Keyblade to fight your way through and complete objectives to receive this week's reward: Magic Gem
This time, you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quest to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Booster [Final Form Sora] Challenge!

Complete the objectives to get Booster [Final Form Sora]'s and strengthen your Upright Medals!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 5 quests to receive Booster [Final Form Sora]'s
Booster [Final Form Sora]'s will temporarily strengthen your Upright Medals, enabling you to take on even more challenges and difficult Heartless!

*Booster [Final Form Sora]'s obtained from this event will expire on Feb. 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Mar. 1, 2018 at 7:59 (UTC).

Heart-Shaped Sunglasses + Booster Union Cross!

■Event Period 
Feb. 12, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 22, 2018 4:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 12, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 23, 2018 0:59 (UTC)

★ Get the Heart-Shaped Sunglasses avatar parts and Booster [Final Form Sora]'s! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 12:00 to 12:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 18:00 to 18:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 22:00 to 22:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 3:00 to 3:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 7:00 to 7:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 7 Cross Boards, 5 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Broom Set #2 and Magic Mirror Set #2 will unlock sequentially as follows below). Complete them to earn the new avatar parts, Boosters, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Heart-Shaped Sunglasses (Male) Chat Phrase: Mr. Popular!
Heart-Shaped Sunglasses (Female) Chat Phrase: Ms. Popular!
Booster [Final Form Sora]
Magic Broom Set #1 Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Broom Set #2 Magic Mirror Set #2

■ About Boosters 
A Booster will temporarily strengthen your Medals! 
You can obtain Booster [Final Form Sora]'s from this event, which will temporarily strengthen your Upright Medals! 
*Booster [Final Form Sora]'s obtained from this event will expire on Feb. 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Mar. 1, 2018 7:59 (UTC).

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Face Heart-Shaped Sunglasses (Male) Item Drop Perk +6
Heart-Shaped Sunglasses (Female)

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Townfile

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: February 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Not much going on this week... Again. I bet people who paid for the Chicken Little VIP to have score boosters for the HSC that has previously always come with VIP medals are feeling pretty ticked off right now.

The one thing of note here is the day that the Union Cross event ends... It's on a Thursday. Meaning a new Union Cross event will start on that Friday? Very strange. I wonder what's going on here.

Veevee

Awards

Yeah, quite a quiet week again. I'm expecting the new Mickey EX to pop up in VIP over the course of 7 weeks sometime soon, probably when Xehanort has run out so we can avoid that customers actually get their money's worth.
I still don't get the boosters anyway: Implementing boosters probably means they are scaling the difficulty level accordingly, so it makes no difference. It also doesn't make a difference in competitive play because everyone has access to them. It's a kinda useless feature and the booster quests are a sloppy excuse for not delivering actual content.
I'm expecting TAV this Friday, might do a Yolo pull. Whatever.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Kinda lame. Might take the time to go for the glasses in UX, but that's about it.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I never understood why the community was *this* vocal about some banners not being in the game yet when they usually arrive at some point. And yeah sometimes it just got messy or older medals aren't as useful anymore and maybe they should just add them to the medal pool? My biggest annoyance is the lack of content and events tho.
What good does it do if we get all the banners JP khux had if we literally have nothing to use them for? That's my biggest issue, they already tried to catch up a bit with the banners by releasing the foreteller banners in one go while giving us Illustrated Kairi Ex again but a lot of the content is still either behind a paywall or just lacks completely, even for VIP and that's just bad? We need more HSCs and (Phil/Pegasus/Hades) Cup related things in this game and just content that lets people actually play. Most of the time I just run quest 660 to get the raid boss and finish my daily missions which is a shame because the game can be fun? I usually don't get that invested into moba games but I really enjoy khux.. if only we had actual content to play. I guess people complained so much about not having certain banners yet that they stopped focusing on getting content out.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, quite a quiet week again. I'm expecting the new Mickey EX to pop up in VIP over the course of 7 weeks sometime soon, probably when Xehanort has run out so we can avoid that customers actually get their money's worth.
I still don't get the boosters anyway: Implementing boosters probably means they are scaling the difficulty level accordingly, so it makes no difference. It also doesn't make a difference in competitive play because everyone has access to them. It's a kinda useless feature and the booster quests are a sloppy excuse for not delivering actual content.
I'm expecting TAV this Friday, might do a Yolo pull. Whatever.

Lol, too true. I would actually have definitely bought it if they overlapped both, and gave us this Toon medal.... *sigh*

I really don't want TAV yet lol, but yea they do love to just rush from one EX to the next.

Veevee

Awards

Lol, too true. I would actually have definitely bought it if they overlapped both, and gave us this Toon medal.... *sigh*

I really don't want TAV yet lol, but yea they do love to just rush from one EX to the next.

Yeah, me too, but this way I'll continue staying F2P. Not too sad about that :')
Another gamebreaker is all we want, right? *sarcasm off* Oh, well.

About the people who always cry for the banners: I know Twitter might sound like the opposite, but I guess most people didn't limit their wish for equality with JP to the banners, but to the whole game. Event medals. More brooms. More rewards. Quizzes. More content that's not locked behind a paywall, a cheaper paywall. More everything. Sena just decided to go the route that is the most profitable to them - rush the banners, keep the rest but as long as the whales are paying for their daily death battle, everything's fine. Actually, I'd be content if there was another whatever cup or event medal or something for fun, maybe the announcement of "rapid story development" saves the game from completely falling into darkness. We'll see.

Pirate Queen

Yeah, me too, but this way I'll continue staying F2P. Not too sad about that :')
Another gamebreaker is all we want, right? *sarcasm off* Oh, well.

About the people who always cry for the banners: I know Twitter might sound like the opposite, but I guess most people didn't limit their wish for equality with JP to the banners, but to the whole game. Event medals. More brooms. More rewards. Quizzes. More content that's not locked behind a paywall, a cheaper paywall. More everything. Sena just decided to go the route that is the most profitable to them - rush the banners, keep the rest but as long as the whales are paying for their daily death battle, everything's fine. Actually, I'd be content if there was another whatever cup or event medal or something for fun, maybe the announcement of "rapid story development" saves the game from completely falling into darkness. We'll see.

The game has been slowly "falling into darkness" since shortly have switching over to Union Cross. Full steam ahead now unless they do something...quick.

Veevee

Awards

The game has been slowly "falling into darkness" since shortly have switching over to Union Cross. Full steam ahead now unless they do something...quick.

I can't remember the exact time when the decline began, but I don't think it has to do with union cross. Union cross is basically a very nice idea in my opinion because it kinda contradicts the narrrative in a nice way: Instead of fighting among the unions, you work together to achieve a greater goal which should be the way to go for the unions anyway if there wasn't this PLOT. The game puts heavy emphasis on a multiplayer aspect by having included a chat, a party system, shared medals but makes little use of it except for partys competing over rewards - and even then, it's everyone beating bosses on their own. Union cross tries to unite players in a not competitive way and tries to make them support each other which is a nice touch in a really competitive game. Putting in more bonus times so you can clear the boards faster if you're strong enough is also a good thought.
What pushed Ux' decline is rather Sena and their greedyness by focusing on making the game as expensive as possible on the back of the normal players instead of as fun as possible with the possibilty of advancing your game by real money. But talking about Ux' "decline" is rather pretentious because we haven't reached the bottom by far. The game is stale at the moment, I agree wholeheartedly, but there's still enough people who play it, so it'll keep running. If we're ever to finish all those filler junk episodes and get to the new worlds, we might even get new mechanics or something. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back