• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 14th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Get Illus. Kairi [EX] Pre-Strengthened to 5-Dots!

★ The incredible Tier 7 Illustrated Kairi [EX] is back! 
 Get her pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws in this exclusive Falling Price Deal!

The Illustrated Kairi [EX] Falling Price Deal is back! 
This time, she is guaranteed to come pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward!

Illustrated Kairi [EX] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Illustrated Kairi [EX] outside of this Falling Price Deal until we announce that she is available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Feb. 14, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 20, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 14, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 21, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive an Illustrated Kairi [EX] pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal that comes pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Illustrated Kairi [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Illustrated Kairi [EX] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Aladdin & Magic Carpet High Score Challenge!

■Event Period: 
Feb. 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 13, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 22, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
The prize this time is the Aladdin & Magic Carpet Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Aladdin & Magic Carpet1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Aladdin & Magic Carpet S Upright 7 Deals 3 exceptionally powerful hits. Restores 3 gauges. All 7 × 13.59
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets or Skip Tickets+ will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
Re: February 14th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I am a little disappointed we're missing on the chocolate stuff, but this is a very good deal. Rougly 30.000 jewels are fine for this medal and this is how it should've been from the start. Still, I don't really know what Kex has to do with Valentine's day ... but whatever. xD

ImVentus

Awards

Oh snap! I'm really gonna haft to give it all to get that Aladdin medal.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

This HSC is a nightmare. I really want Aladdin because with my FS setup, it would be a lot better to have him than FF Sora (because of HD Xion copying them).

I did a lucky pull for HD Sora and Kairi EX yesterday and... Pulled it! I was so excited, I thought this meant making top 1000 easily if I tried. However, no matter what I do, I can't find a setup that can take down the final boss. I could have a full percentage setup, but without any general attack up I can't even past the wardrobe. So I have to put Xion EX in, and even then I can't defeat the last enemy. I'm at 45 million and that's not enough to be in top 1K even on the first day, and also isn't enough to even get the two Aladdin medals.

How on earth are people getting higher scores?

DefiantHeart

Awards

Meh. Not into any of this stuff really. Already got Kairi Ex on the first banner, so yeah... I'm just saving for Aqua Ex now and just hoping for that white mage costume for the event, lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards

*looks at jewel count* 2740
haha……ha...

But yeah it's cool we're finally getting a 15-mercy KEX. Hope they'll put her into VIP soon

Veevee

Awards

This HSC is a nightmare. I really want Aladdin because with my FS setup, it would be a lot better to have him than FF Sora (because of HD Xion copying them).

I did a lucky pull for HD Sora and Kairi EX yesterday and... Pulled it! I was so excited, I thought this meant making top 1000 easily if I tried. However, no matter what I do, I can't find a setup that can take down the final boss. I could have a full percentage setup, but without any general attack up I can't even past the wardrobe. So I have to put Xion EX in, and even then I can't defeat the last enemy. I'm at 45 million and that's not enough to be in top 1K even on the first day, and also isn't enough to even get the two Aladdin medals.

How on earth are people getting higher scores?

Lucky, lucky you!
Hm, I can't tell you how to get over 50 mil because I only reached 48 mil, but since I managed to do it with only 71% (which means with your own SoKai you should have at least 11% more than me), I thought I could share my setup. I used Fairy Stars (level 32) with this:

- Illustrated Auron (guilted, but it doesn't matter anyway)
- Kex
- Days Riku (fully guilted, ATK skill)
- Illustrated Neku (non-guilted, only for the score)
- FF Sora (guilted, ATK skill)
- HD Leon (guilted, ATK skill)
- friend medal: SoKai with ATK Skill (and EA40, lucky bastard)

I managed to get a decent score without copying Kex. You can tap or use Neku and Auron, it doesn't make any real difference, use Kex, use Riku, use Sora and Leon, they'll buff you to a decent level and do the necessary damage on the bigger enemies, SoKai will do the most damage. In your case, I'd advise you to go for an upright keyblade (because most of the score medals, including SoKai, are upright), I dunno which of the medals you have, you could use SoKai on the pet slot for example. Try to defeat as many enemies as you can with SoKai on pet slot or as a friend medal, that will yield you a higher score. For the last enemy, you should have Second Chance 3 and the Revival of your pet because you'll probably need to be revived twice. Use only Kex as a non-score medal, let the rest of the medals deal the necessary damage, if you have Naminé, copy Kex. That might not be the super-duper-ultra-awesome strategy but it worked fine for me.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

I got Illustrated Kairi EX! What Skill would be best for it? I'm thinking one of the Second Chances or Defence Boosts.

Alja

I got Illustrated Kairi EX! What Skill would be best for it? I'm thinking one of the Second Chances or Defence Boosts.
Definitely Second Chance. I would only put defense boost on her if you already happen to have put a Second Chance on a (copy) medal you always put on your deck and lack a Defense boost.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

Definitely Second Chance. I would only put defense boost on her if you already happen to have put a Second Chance on a (copy) medal you always put on your deck and lack a Defense boost.

I was thinking the same thing, but I already have a Second Chance II on Illustrated Xion EX.

Alja

The question is whether you'll use both of them simultaneously or on different Keyblades. If you use them simultaneously, of course another Second Chance is useless, but you'll probably use them separated more often, for Proud mode quests (though those shouldn't need second chance if you have Kairi/Xion) and especially for Cups and special quests that limit your Keyblade or the medals you're allowed to use.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Not a terrible banner, falling price 15 pulls is basically 30600 Jewels if my calculations are correct. 15 pulls for a little over the price of 10, not bad if you have that much lying around and still don't have KEX. Imma hold off for a iXEX banner that does that...given Kairi randomly got another repeat, it stands to reason Xion will too. Really wish we'd get the Pegasus Cup at some point soon...

As for the HSC, I gave it 2 tries with what I had and have left it at my best score from that. Not pulling anytime soon, and especially not on the current banners as I'm trying to boost my Reversed setups instead of my Upright ones. The Aladdin medal would be really nice for my Sleeping Lion, but I'll do without. Been quite a while since we had one of these though...did we get one in January? I can't recall if we did.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Lucky, lucky you!
Hm, I can't tell you how to get over 50 mil because I only reached 48 mil, but since I managed to do it with only 71% (which means with your own SoKai you should have at least 11% more than me), I thought I could share my setup. I used Fairy Stars (level 32) with this:

- Illustrated Auron (guilted, but it doesn't matter anyway)
- Kex
- Days Riku (fully guilted, ATK skill)
- Illustrated Neku (non-guilted, only for the score)
- FF Sora (guilted, ATK skill)
- HD Leon (guilted, ATK skill)
- friend medal: SoKai with ATK Skill (and EA40, lucky bastard)

I managed to get a decent score without copying Kex. You can tap or use Neku and Auron, it doesn't make any real difference, use Kex, use Riku, use Sora and Leon, they'll buff you to a decent level and do the necessary damage on the bigger enemies, SoKai will do the most damage. In your case, I'd advise you to go for an upright keyblade (because most of the score medals, including SoKai, are upright), I dunno which of the medals you have, you could use SoKai on the pet slot for example. Try to defeat as many enemies as you can with SoKai on pet slot or as a friend medal, that will yield you a higher score. For the last enemy, you should have Second Chance 3 and the Revival of your pet because you'll probably need to be revived twice. Use only Kex as a non-score medal, let the rest of the medals deal the necessary damage, if you have Naminé, copy Kex. That might not be the super-duper-ultra-awesome strategy but it worked fine for me.

Thank you for the info! For some reason it never dawned on me to just use my Namine to copy a Kairi EX on my FS setup.

I guilted my EX Sora and Kairi, stuck it on the fourth slot of FS. I know, low boost. However, the reason I did that was because I have a solid Attack Boost III Max and SP Gauge 1 on my HD Leon, whereas I only had an Attack Boost V (not Max) to put on EX Sora and Kairi. =/ It made sense to prioritize HD Leon's damage output. I also stuck an Attack Boost V (not max, either sadly) on my Days Riku.

I came out with a score of 52 million. I hope I stay in the top 1000!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back