• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

February 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Newcomer's and Top-Drawer Deals!
We are happy to introduce the following new permanent banners as of Feb. 15, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (PT) / Feb. 16, 2018 at 8:00 (UTC)!

■ Newcomer's Deal 
For just 1500 Jewels, this 5-Medal Newcomer's Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive one KH 0.2 Kairi Medal. 
・You are guaranteed to receive one of the following copy Medals: 
 - Key Art "Sky" 
 - Key Art "Bonds" 
 - Key Art "Beginning" 
・The remaining 3 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・As an added bonus, you will also receive one Second Chance skill, too! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted KH 0.2 KairiKey Art "Sky"Key Art "Bonds", Key Art "Beginning"1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Medal Details:

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
KH 0.2 Kairi S Upright 5 Raises STR by 6 tiers & PSM STR by 1 tier/1 turn. Lowers enemies' DEF & PSM DEF by 1 tier/1 turn. Significantly recovers HP. All 2 × 3.93
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Key Art "Sky" 
*Includes artwork.
P Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the previous Medal. Works only when set after a Medal. Single 2 × 4.17
Key Art "Bonds" 
*Includes artwork.
S Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the previous Medal. Works only when set after a Medal. Single 2 × 4.17
Key Art "Beginning" 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the previous Medal. Works only when set after a Medal. Single 2 × 4.17
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■ Top-Drawer Deal 
You can draw once per day from this special 4-Medal Top-Drawer Deal for just 1000 Jewels
The Top-Drawer Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive one of following powerful Medals (including two amazing EX Medals!): 
 - Illustrated KH II Kairi 
 - KH 0.2 Kairi 
 - HD Naminé 
 - KH II Naminé 
 - Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
 - Illustrated Xion [EX] 
・You are guaranteed to receive one Tier 6 or above Medal! 
・The remaining 2 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・As an added bonus, you will also receive one Magic Mirror Medal, too! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Illustrated Kairi [EX]Illustrated Xion [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Medal Details:

Illustrated KH II Kairi 
*Includes music.
M Upright 5 Restores 10 gauges. Greatly recovers HP. Raises PSM STR by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers PSM DEF of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts fixed damage. All 0 Total 20000
KH 0.2 Kairi S Upright 5 Raises STR by 6 tiers & PSM STR by 1 tier/1 turn. Lowers enemies' DEF & PSM DEF by 1 tier/1 turn. Significantly recovers HP. All 2 × 3.93
HD Naminé 
*Includes music.
M Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 × 4.17
KH II Naminé 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 × 5.01
Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
Illustrated Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓ targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53

Gem Boards with Second Chance III! (Feb. 15)

★Gem Board Deals!

■ Available Period: 
Feb. 15, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Feb. 20, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Feb. 15, 2018 8:00 to Feb. 21, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The trio of limited-time Gem Boards return, each of which contains five Power GemsSpeed Gems, or Magic Gems, depending on the type of board! 
The boards also contain all kinds of loot, including 5 GemsMagic Broom, Magic Mirror and a Cid 10 Medal for just 2,000 Jewels each!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Gem Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Skill 
 Second Chance III (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals 
 5★ Magic Broom x 3 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 8 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other 
 Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board) 
 Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board) 
 Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

■ About Gem Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
 (NOTE: Although these are found on the "Avatar Boards" page, these boards do not contain avatar parts.) 
・Once purchased, make sure to unlock at least one node before the campaign period ends. 
 (NOTE: If you do not unlock a node before the campaign period ends, you will not be able to unlock the rest of the nodes on the board after the campaign period.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: February 15th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

These are some of the best deals I have ever seen. The pull rates on medals like Illu. Xion EX and Illu. Kairi EX are understandably lower than the others, but there's still a good (and cheap) chance of someone pulling one of those medals.

Plus the other deal guaranteeing you one of the Key Art copy medals AND Kairi 0.2 AND a Second Chance medal? Heck yes!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah I am pleased with this even tho I just pulled the only Key Art Copy I already had, and then from the other banner got 0.2 Kairi lol. Who you know...I had just gotten guaranteed. Still good deals, feel like I shouldn't pull from them again since they are permanent and save jewels till maybe the next round of EX or so....but I dunno ha.

Muke

whatever
Awards

These are simply amazing!! THEY'RE ONLY 1.500 AND 1.000 JEWELS! The one with the EX medals is only 1000 jewels, that's amazing!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Nice deals, actually. Even if your guarantee is Tieri or 0.2 Kairi from the 1000 deal, you still at least get one T6 medal (I got Pete and FF Sora).
Copy key arts are cool, too, although I won't test my EA chance for that, as I don't see much else use for them anymore.

Veevee

Awards

This is amazing. Finally I can spend jewels on the copycats and I can PLAN how much I need to spend. Sena finally seems to have gotten tired of the whining for the banner which is great. The other banner also looks very good, 1000 jewels for a chance on an EX and a high tier medal? Awesome! Very content with this content. ^^

Yamuraiha

Awards

I really love this since I really want Illustrated Xion Ex so I'm hoping to get her at some point with this without chasing after banners that are limited! Sad that a lot of people still seem to complain because they used a lot of jewels for these medals before which is kinda a weird thing to complain about because banners reappear 80% of the time? I sometimes actually feel bad for the people who take care of the NA version of the game since they get spammed with complains even when they are doing things right.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

All hail to whomever in SENA created these, you are a glorious person and can we just have you in charge? That Top Drawer Banner is effectively the only banner I pull on until I get iXEX, and might be the only one outside of exclusive medal banners for quite a while because it's so good! 4 medals for just 1k Jewels, guaranteed Tier 6 or higher medal which are all powerful, and guaranteed top tier Buffer or Namine Copy medal meaning rolling good traits or even getting them is easier. Apparently there's also a chance to get a Boosted version of the EX Medals, which is another awesome part. With the Jewel amount we get every week it's possible to pull from it 3 times a week if you want, and I'll definitely take advantage of that fact, while keeping around 5k-6k Jewels on hand for Avatar Boards and Limited medals. So amazing...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

All hail to whomever in SENA created these, you are a glorious person and can we just have you in charge?

Plot Twist, nobody was replaced or fired for running this game ever since Unchained X was released in the America's.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Plot Twist, nobody was replaced or fired for running this game ever since Unchained X was released in the America's.
There actually wasn't a marketing team working in the NA branch for a few months - a year. That's why their twitter account was never used or notices were missed. They expanded the mobile title unit to cover UX and now we have Glacie as the community representative, who does an alright job but it would be better if she showed she listened to the community rather than replying nearly exclusively to praise with gifs.

You also don't know if anyone was replaced or fired. You don't know the work climate of SENA.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

So going by the almost entirely enthusiastic responses given here I guess these are ideal also for newcomers to get into the game, huh?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

So going by the almost entirely enthusiastic responses given here I guess these are ideal also for newcomers to get into the game, huh?

They're basically a plea for people to pick up the game or start over, yes. Especially the "once per day" one.

Alja

Yup. I joined back when illustrated KH2 Kairi just came out, she carried me through a LOT. Even if you can't really join anything competitive with her, she'll make finishing story quests SO much easier, allowing you to accumulate the story mode jewels and going for more of these pulls with amazing medals.

They're definitely amazing to catch up with the other players in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back