• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: Illus. Riku [EX] Falling Price Deal!

★ Illustrated KH Riku [EX] arrives in this new Falling Price Deal! 
Get one Tier 6 or higher Medal per draw, including the brand new The World Ends with You Art 2!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, Illustrated KH Riku [EX] has arrived! 
This Tier 7 Medal is guaranteed to come pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
Even better, his drop rate has been doubled! 
With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

As an added bonus, the new The World Ends with You Art 2 Medal also has special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page, and unique Home Screen music when you share it!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Illustrated KH Riku [EX] outside of this specific Falling Price Deal until we announce that he is available again!

Read on for more details!

■Campaign Period: 
Mar. 9, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 19, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 9, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 20, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive an Illustrated KH Riku [EX] pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 15 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 6 or higher Medal, which will come pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack dots! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Illustrated KH Riku [EX], The World Ends with You Art 2: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated KH Riku [EX] M Upright 7 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↓ targets' Upright DEF by 2 & M-DEF by 7 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 6.38 - 11.83
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■ New Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
The World Ends with You Art 2 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
P Upright 7 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage. All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Coxdem

Re: March 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

This upright defense debuff is another broken thing added to the game. The magic setup on the counterpoint is crazy now. New power creep right here. One thing to notice is this thing has a mercy even though it didn't have one in JP version iirc. I wonder if this is gonna be a thing from now on.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I'm mainly waiting on the Reversed Debuffers (though not doing a very good job of saving Jewels given the Top Drawer Deal is really good to me, minus not getting iXEX yet), so this banner is a skip. It is a very nice banner though. Falling Price, a guarantee, and Tier 6 minimum on the guaranteed medal, that's really nice. Guess they saw how much the TDD was getting people to pull and realized T4 minimum wouldn't cut it.

Still no Story Quests though....I think we've now gone a whole month without them. That's not a good sign unless, and this is the optimist in me talking, they're going ham on translating as many as possible so they can just dump them all on us, all the way to the end of Agrabah, for the Anniversary. I would understand the gap if that's what they're doing, but since there's no way to know for sure (unless they mentioned the Story Quests during that recent stream), it's not a good sign.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I think they planned on updating the story quests soon, maybe during the maint the next two days (?) or something.. they dropped a lot of "soons" and "can't tell what exactly but" stuff on the stream.

Pirate Queen

The game is disappointing many players. Lots of players are selling or giving away their accounts. A company should have more answers than "soon" to the people spending thousands on their game. And no story for a month or more is inexcusable.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

What they've said is pretty promising... but to be honest, I just am not feeling this game anymore, and I'm happy for that.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

What they've said is pretty promising... but to be honest, I just am not feeling this game anymore, and I'm happy for that.

I mean I go through phases myself, I once stopped playing for months. I am also in a downward interest level atm. But I am that way with all my phone games, as they are what I have played a lot this past month since I've been so busy with school. I would definitely come back to do story stuff when they finally get around to doing more with that lol. If I did quit completely, that is...which I haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back