• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 16th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Get Sephiroth [EX] & Roxas Art [EX] Within 5 Draws!

★ Sephiroth [EX] and Roxas Art [EX] are back! 
 Get each Medal pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from their respective EX Medal Deal!

Sephiroth [EX] and Roxas Art [EX] are making their return! 
Even better, you are guaranteed to receive each Medal pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from their respective Deals! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from either banner!

There's also a chance you could receive Sephiroth [EX] from the Roxas Art [EX] banner, or that you could receive Roxas Art [EX] from the Sephiroth [EX] banner!

Both Sephiroth [EX] and Roxas Art [EX] have unique Home Screen music when you share these Medals, and Roxas Art [EX] has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Sephiroth [EX] and Roxas Art [EX] outside of these EX Medal Deals until we announce that they are available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 19, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 16, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 20, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

These two 10-Medal EX Medal Deals guarantee the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive Sephiroth [EX] within 5 draws from the Sephiroth [EX] banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive Roxas Art [EX] within 5 draws from the Roxas Art [EX] banner! 
・If you receive the following Medals from either deal, they will come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - Sephiroth [EX] 
 - Roxas Art [EX] 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from either banner! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 5 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

■ EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Sephiroth [EX] 
*Includes music
P Reversed 6 Raises STR by 1 tier & P-STR by 5 tiers/1 turn. Lowers targets' DEF by 1 tier & P-DEF by 3 tiers/1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 5.96 - 11.04
Roxas Art [EX] 
*Includes artwork. 
*Includes music.
S Upright 6 Deals 4 hits. For 1 turn: raises STR 1 tier & S-STR 5 tiers, lowers targets' DEF 1 tier & S-DEF 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 3 × 5.96 - 11.04
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Bonus Jewels & Sp. Atk Bonus Campaigns!

★ Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are back!

Take full advantage of the following campaigns to build your Medal collection and make them even stronger!

■ Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 16, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 22, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

■ Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 16, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 16, 2018 7:00 to Mar. 22, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 7 +120~200% +160~200%
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Re: March 16th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I've unfortunately grown a disdain for this entry. I think I'm going to give myself a much needed sabbatical, delete the game and check in at the two-year anniversary.

Always appreciate you guys plugging away at the updates.

Pirate Queen

I've unfortunately grown a disdain for this entry. I think I'm going to give myself a much needed sabbatical, delete the game and check in at the two-year anniversary.

Always appreciate you guys plugging away at the updates.

Many veteran players are doing likewise. It's gone stale and nothing but buy, buy, buy.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Many veteran players are doing likewise. It's gone stale and nothing but buy, buy, buy.

It's a shame too, Square's ffrk and Dissidia mobile games don't ever make you feel the need to pay to play. Idk what went wrong with Union X global.... why Square is so intent on greed with that game in particular.

As for the banner, totally skipping with anniversary around the corner... who knows? Maybe they put all their eggs in one basket to emphasize the anniversary?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

i dont see what the problem is here, it feels more like the community has gone stale then the game, there is always going to be banners that are going to be up at least these medals are a 5 pull for anyone who wanted them or traits instead of that ghastly spend 1000 to try to get a sepheroth

I mean theyve had content update more regularly they added brooms to the weekend warrior they are always going to have an active banner no matter what, i mean compared to that horrible January we had they have completely went n the right direction with content

Also i think it was a smart idea to bring back Sepheroth Ex at this moment, with the record keeper bonus and the power bonus as as a tier 6 medal its doing 250 guilt damage, a nice medal to have for this month i think things are all just uphill we get the weekly raidboss next week, and a new colicium boards to do maybe even a angry adventurer to farm. im pretty hopeful

Yamuraiha

Awards

Sephiroth Ex is already outdated tho because most people wait for the new Seph medal, so these banners aren't really useful? And collecting medals makes no sense in this game so unless you have a shitton of jewels or you're a whale since day 1 and managed to get all hsc medals so far.
I criticized the game a while ago and was called stupid for not having x0k saved jewels to get the most recent medals but if you played for 500 days+ and there is no content you have nothing to do or farm. And in coli I get my butt kicked where I am so I can't do that too. There are moba games that make a good profit while still being enjoyable and giving enough content so people can skip on stuff if they want and then there is khux where you kinda *need* the newest stuff but it also requires you to to save up for a mercy and imo that's not fun because the game isn't carrying itself with content but with banners so it's mostly just pull pull pull. Like it's 85% about pulling from banners but one mercy is like.. not spending anything for a month?
You have to get really good medals to beat recent stuff
You have to pull to participate in HSC
You have to invest into skills and boards too. And it's not rewarding? There is nothing to farm except for raid bosses for the boards, Union Cross boards are done in 30-40minutes if you just wait for the bonus time. I almost mercied the Aqua medal but didn't have enough for the last 4 pulls, I saved around 7k and pulled twice on the Riku banner because people praised the double drop rate and I thought I could at least get some dupes if not Riku to guilt stuff but I only got 2 6* medals that did nothing for me. I barely play the game now because I can't do anything when saving and getting to 30-40k takes a while so I tried my luck and failed now I'm back to saving and it's no fun? I'm okay with saving tokens or whatever in certain games but in khux it's sad how you need around 20-30k to even consider a mercy and without the newest medals you won't get far. I have kex and a somewhat decent setup, I still can't kill the snake boss for the gem quest. People hated the timed challenge too because it was ridiculous what makes it worse is that SENA staff actually plays the game and yet there are no real fixes? It took them forever to update the quests too and then we only got 5 new ones. Imo the game needs a whole new revamp but they won't do it because it gets them enough money to keep going like this.

Pirate Queen

Sephiroth Ex is already outdated tho because most people wait for the new Seph medal, so these banners aren't really useful? And collecting medals makes no sense in this game so unless you have a shitton of jewels or you're a whale since day 1 and managed to get all hsc medals so far.
I criticized the game a while ago and was called stupid for not having x0k saved jewels to get the most recent medals but if you played for 500 days+ and there is no content you have nothing to do or farm. And in coli I get my butt kicked where I am so I can't do that too. There are moba games that make a good profit while still being enjoyable and giving enough content so people can skip on stuff if they want and then there is khux where you kinda *need* the newest stuff but it also requires you to to save up for a mercy and imo that's not fun because the game isn't carrying itself with content but with banners so it's mostly just pull pull pull. Like it's 85% about pulling from banners but one mercy is like.. not spending anything for a month?
You have to invest into skills and boards too. And it's not rewarding? There is nothing to farm except for raid bosses for the boards, Union Cross boards are done in 30-40minutes if you just wait for the bonus time. I almost mercied the Aqua medal but didn't have enough for the last 4 pulls, I saved around 7k and pulled twice on the Riku banner because people praised the double drop rate and I thought I could at least get some dupes if not Riku to guilt stuff but I only got 2 6* medals that did nothing for me. I barely play the game now because I can't do anything when saving and getting to 30-40k takes a while so I tried my luck and failed now I'm back to saving and it's no fun? I'm okay with saving tokens or whatever in certain games but in khux it's sad how you need around 20-30k to even consider a mercy and without the newest medals you won't get far. I have kex and a somewhat decent setup, I still can't kill the snake boss for the gem quest. People hated the timed challenge too because it was ridiculous what makes it worse is that SENA staff actually plays the game and yet there are no real fixes? It took them forever to update the quests too and then we only got 5 new ones. Imo the game needs a whole new revamp but they won't do it because it gets them enough money to keep going like this.

Ding, ding, ding, ding. Bingo! On the money.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Honestly idk what to say about all that for you im actually quite enjoying the game at plus 500 days, i didnt go chacing after aqua exs or silly stuff like that just the apprpriate medals to get me high in coli like a normal player like ff sora and riku. im happy union cross is only 40 minutes loong and i dont have to spend weeks doing things, i have fun doing grinding like lux because i find that kind of thing personally enjoyable, being able to jump on do my dailys do a few of the missions and enjoy the game for the game is what i like,

Also side not if you wanted to do in coli id pull for that sepheroth because that thing now has 300 guilt till the end of march

Also if i played the game like other going oh theres a new sepheroth medal ill just wait because it will be some 15 mercy pull that will piss you off untill you fine out theres omega reversed sepheroth 3 months away after that

IDK though maybe im just one of those people who can enoy the game and not be dragged down by the negativity of content beinf less or more or inbetween

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back