• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 30th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: KH II Cloud [EX+] Deal!

★ The latest Tier 8 Medal, KH II Cloud [EX+], arrives in this new EX Medal Deal! 
 Get Trait Medal #3 for KH II Cloud [EX+] within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, KH II Cloud [EX+] has arrived! Get him pre-streghtened to 5 Special Attack Dots from this EX Medal Deal! 
As Trait Medal #3 is guaranteed within 5 draws from this banner, you'll be able to deck out your KH II Cloud [EX+] with traits and power him up further! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #3 into KH II Cloud [EX+], the following will occur: 
 ・KH II Cloud [EX+] will gain a new trait
 ・KH II Cloud [EX+] will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If KH II Cloud [EX+] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain KH II Cloud [EX+] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that he is available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 30, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 6, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 30, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 7, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack pre-strengthened to 5 dots: 
 - KH II Cloud [EX+] 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Trait Medal #3 within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
 NOTE: Trait Medal #3 will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this EX Medal Deal! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 6 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted KH II Cloud [EX+]: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ KH II Cloud [EX+] Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
KH II Cloud [EX+] P Upright 8 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↓ targets' Upright DEF by 2, P-DEF by 7. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 4 × 8.84 - 15.37
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■ About Trait Medals 
・Trait Medals will only yield a new trait or one Special Attack dot when they are fused into their corresponding Medal. Trait Medals have different stats and abilities from their corresponding Medal. 
・Trait Medals are not equippable on a Keyblade due to their high cost. While they can be equipped as a Pet Slot Medal or shared, they are not suited for, or intended to, use as an attack Medal. 
・Each Trait Medal is worth 15 Pet Points. 
・Should you receive a Trait Medal from a deal, it will come marked as being "BOOSTED." 
・Trait Medals and their corresponding Medals share a slot in the Album. 
・During a High Score Challenge, or other event, where a Trait Medal's corresponding Medal is a Score Bonus Medal, the Trait Medal will also give the same score bonus.

Bonus Jewels & Sp. Atk Bonus Campaigns!

★ Bonus Jewels and Special Attack Bonus Campaigns are back!

Take full advantage of the following campaigns to build your Medal collection and make them even stronger!

■ Bonus Jewels Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 30, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 30, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 5, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewels during the campaign period listed above, you'll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

You'll also receive double the amount of Skip Tickets from your purchase! Use Skip Tickets to instantly earn rewards from Quests that you've already completed all three Objectives for!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Jewels Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets 
(Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 0 ⇛ 0
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 2 ⇛ 4
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 7 ⇛ 14
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 10 ⇛ 20
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 25 ⇛ 50
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 50 ⇛ 100

・Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
・Skip Tickets will not be given from purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
・Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amountwill be added to your account upon purchase.

■ Special Attack Bonus Campaign

■ Campaign Period: 
Mar. 30, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 30, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 5, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During this campaign period, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of60% and 130%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 90% and 130%!

You'll also experience the other following benefits, too! 
・Earn double experience points from Medal fusion on the Level Up screen!
・The amount of Munny required for Medal fusion on the Level Up screen is halved!

See below for more details! 

Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 8 +150~230% +190~230%
imgTier 7 +120~200% +160~200%
imgTier 6 +100~180% +140~180%
imgTier 5 +80~150% +100~150%
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

[March 31st PT] 2nd Anniversary Daily Countdown Quests!

Our 2nd Anniversary is almost here! Celebrate with Daily Countdown Quests! 
The rewards change each day, so don't miss out!

■Event Period: 
Mar. 31, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 6, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 31, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 7, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Each day one new quest will be unlocked! 
Complete the quest for a fabulous reward, like Magic Mirror and Magic Broom medals and Jewels
The rewards will change daily, so be sure to check what's being offered each day!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: March 30th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I am somewhat surprised he's out this week given the HSC going on and him not being a Score Booster for it, but with Cloud EX+ now arrived we're...actually only one new banner behind (well, technically two, but we won't see Xaldin until next year, so it's a moot point). All that's left is Vanitas EX and then poof! Caught up on banners and future releases will have mere hours between version releases unless SENA pumps out filler banners. I wasn't really sure SENA would be able to do it, but I suppose this means they'll be forced to slow down with new medals given JP's own pace. No more shotgunning, but no more week+ advance notice either. Now to hope SENA focuses more on translating content too and not just Banners since they'll have less to work with. We're still way behind on the story after all...

I do like that Guilt Campaigns are more common now. That's always nice.

D

Deleted member

I don't really get why they've been going ham on getting caught up with the banners if they don't also get caught up in the story :/
Like maybe the story can never REALLY be caught up and they'll always want a buffer, but it sure can have a smaller window than a 6 month delay.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Updated OP with the 2nd Anniversary Countdown Quests!
Hard to believe it's almost been two years since this launched, really takes me back lol

Yamuraiha

Awards

I'm so happy that we get so much content because of the anniversary? but also sad of how dull things might be again after the anniversary ):

Muke

whatever
Awards

I think the last time I properly played this game was in January. It's become so boring and stale, I just can't bring myself to play it. Which is sad meh

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I think the last time I properly played this game was in January. It's become so boring and stale, I just can't bring myself to play it. Which is sad meh

The Dandelion Event is going to be make or break your enjoyment of Union X at this point, the game's been intentionally quiet so that whatever's unveiled at April 14th (apparently) rejuvenates the game again.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Waiting until we get today's topic in here to elaborate, but I can safely say I have way more pros than cons for everything we got, especially the Coliseum update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back