• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Boss Time Attack Event!

Earn a total of 3000 Jewels with the Boss Time Attack Event!

■Event Period: 
Apr. 20, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 20, 2018 7:00 to May 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 30 quests to receive a total of 3000 Jewels
How fast can you defeat each boss?!

LIMITED TIME: Sephiroth [EX+] is Back!

★ Sephiroth [EX+] is back! 
 Get him within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal!

Sephiroth [EX+] is back! 
Even better, you are guaranteed to receive him within 5 draws from this EX Medal Deal! 
As you can also receive Trait Medal #2 for him from this Deal, you'll be able to deck out your Sephiroth [EX+] with traits and power him up further! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #2 into Sephiroth [EX+], the following will occur: 
 ・Sephiroth [EX+] will gain a new trait
 ・Sephiroth [EX+] will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Sephiroth [EX+] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Plus, Sephiroth [EX+] also has unique Home Screen music when you share this Medal!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain Sephiroth [EX+] outside of this EX Medal Deal until we announce that he is available again!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 20, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 23, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 20, 2018 7:00 to Apr. 24, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal EX Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive Sephiroth [EX+] within 5 draws! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 6 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
 NOTE: Sephiroth [EX+] will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
 NOTE: Trait Medal #2 will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Sephiroth [EX+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Sephiroth [EX+] 
*Includes music.
P Reversed 8 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↓targets' Reversed DEF by 2, P-DEF by 7. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 4 × 8.84 - 15.37
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■ About Trait Medals 
・Trait Medals will only yield a new trait or one Special Attack dot when they are fused into their corresponding Medal. Trait Medals have different stats and abilities from their corresponding Medal. 
・Trait Medals are not equippable on a Keyblade due to their high cost. While they can be equipped as a Pet Slot Medal or shared, they are not suited for, or intended to, use as an attack Medal. 
・Each Trait Medal is worth 15 Pet Points. 
・Should you receive a Trait Medal from a deal, it will come marked as being "BOOSTED." 
・Trait Medals and their corresponding Medals share a slot in the Album. 
・During a High Score Challenge, or other event, where a Trait Medal's corresponding Medal is a Score Bonus Medal, the Trait Medal will also give the same score bonus.

⇒ Check here for more information on traits!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @kh_ux_na

Yamuraiha

Awards
Re: April 20th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Are these events actually doable
it feels like they get extremely difficult unless you got really lucky pulls or whaled? At least that's what it feels like. These quests might've been easier with J&N B I think but I can't progress past Vexen quest #6 or #7 and with the timed challenge I'm stuck after #5 or #6 because it doesn't seem doable to me at all? The announcements sound nicer than the actual quest when they are like >complete *insert event* and earn up to xk jewels.
>gets stuck sometimes not even halfway into the quests ;;

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

The way they're doing these quests now just kind of sucks.

You think ten quests giving 1000 jewels total you'll evenly get 100 jewels each quest cleared, right? Wrong. Most of them just give like 20 jewels. The vast majority of jewels must be contained in quests 9 and 10, which I can't even reach. I cleared 8 on one of them (the maiden one) and got 100 jewels.

These timed missions are just unfair. It's really not even about power (because I'm quite powerful in this game), it's about having the exact right medals that do less animation. =/

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Yeah, these Timed events are rather...I guess obnoxious is the best way to put it now. Because of how the timer works you don't get to damage the foe until 4 seconds in, which already wastes time, and there's an extra 2-3 seconds after the foe is killed before the timer stops, which means there's 6-7 seconds in total that the player cannot reduce no matter what. That could make the difference in these later ones. The foes aren't even hard to beat, they stay at the same strength through the whole thing which is fair. But the mechanics alongside how much they reduce the timer objective with each stage doesn't help the majority of us.

I think the worst part is that unless SENA pulled a Vexen on us and changed the Jewel Distribution for these quests, they're not to blame for this. JP has the exact same event, so we're all getting equally screwed over on free Jewels. I've heard those who have Scrooge are doing well on these as he has a faster animation than KEX/iXEX, but considering he was a limited rare draw that helps the whales more than the majority. My DD setup is my strongest setup that also has speed on it since the single hit medals like Marluxia EX and FFXion (who sits in the Pet Slot) are pretty fast. Still takes me a full minute to deal with the Mushroom as I can't one turn it and it just kinda wastes time with its "attack," around 40-45 for the Maiden, and I clear out the hammer bros in just under 30 seconds which is actually really fast but the later stages want under 25 for the Jewels. My setup can't get faster animations without sacrificing power somehow, and thus I end up actually taking extra time. It's a little annoying how backloaded the rewards for these quests are, and doesn't help the "Stingy with Free Jewels" image SENA has gotten, even if this case isn't even their fault. If the rewards were spread more evenly this would be a nice event. As it stands, it's one step back and a bad sign in general.

Yamuraiha

Awards

Does JP have the same event now? Cause I thought we got it (the time event, not the Vexen one) because they were like "You'll get more jewels throughout the month" etc. but they are all "locked" behind quests that seem to be easier for whales or people with insane luck.

Also it kinda rubs me the wrong way... when people who clearly whale are like "you should pull from *insert 3-4 ex banners* these medals are important!!" like my dude no one has the jewels if you're f2p?
I'm still upset that I had to skip the xex banner, last time she was up was with the Axel release and now I waited months just for her to be in the store for 3 days and I thought after the HSC went up that we won't get any banners like kex/xex again or that they would give us some time after kex because of the KA16, Vexen, Vanitas etc. banners but there she was... and I couldn't pull, let alone mercy her. Now we get lots of banners AGAIN with content at least but ... they all seem really difficult to beat? I only saw people complete them who got 80% of the Tier 8s so far + possibly WoL again. I'm not asking for free jewels but this feels less like anniversary celebration related events but giving us events we should normally get because we're up to date now?

(Also I'm still hoping to see xex in a VIP soon so I can at least get for once VIP and not feel like I have to chase a medal but I'm starting to think that it'll never happen.)

Pirate Queen

These timed events are crap. I can't get past 5 or 6 on most, and I have fully guilted Tier 7 and some 8. I really feel this game is leaving me behind and not vice versa. I'm not exactly F2P, but more a dolphin, or C2P. Still, I cannot complete Vexen (stuck at 10), the timed event, and the HSC is crazy. I go in with 91% and the most I can get is 42mil. I cannot afford this game. If it continues where I cannot keep up with any of the content other than story quests and proud mode, I will go full F2P and no longer invest money in SENA. No sense in pulling for medals that still do nothing to get me into extremely over powered events.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I have Warrior of Light, Ventus EX, Aqua EX, triple (with a copy medal) Kairi EX but still can't do this event in time.

It's just frustrating for me. For months this game has been boring because they couldn't really ramp up the difficulty when neither Kairi EX nor Xion EX were guaranteed in reasonable amounts of pulls to save for. But now that they've been released for five pulls, the events are super hard and impossible for me. They went straight from boring auto quests with no difficulty to being straight-up impossible. SENA can't seem to strike a balance. If I can't clear these quests with all of my EX medals and triple cast Kairi EX, something is wrong.

These timed events are crap. I can't get past 5 or 6 on most, and I have fully guilted Tier 7 and some 8. I really feel this game is leaving me behind and not vice versa. I'm not exactly F2P, but more a dolphin, or C2P. Still, I cannot complete Vexen (stuck at 10), the timed event, and the HSC is crazy. I go in with 91% and the most I can get is 42mil. I cannot afford this game. If it continues where I cannot keep up with any of the content other than story quests and proud mode, I will go full F2P and no longer invest money in SENA. No sense in pulling for medals that still do nothing to get me into extremely over powered events.

Don't spend money on this game ever. Like unless they do a $5 VIP deal with all of the farming quests, no money should ever be spent on this game.

The way you talk, I'm shocked you still pay.

Yamuraiha

Awards

I only occasionally bought a few jewels (never VIP, and when I bought a few jewels it was like once every 5 months or so because buying jewels/VIP never seems that beneficial to me even when I came close sometimes).

What medals do you have for HSC and what skills do they have on? Are they guilted? I did nothing but HSC the last 3-4 days just to get 65m and I mostly got 35m the first 2 days, then managed 54 and then 63 and in the end 65 so I can try to help you too!

The Vexen quests are poop tbh. Might be easier with J&N B but I feel like you can turtle with triple (or double? idr) Zexion and then use Vexen for defense too but I'm not sure. I gave up once the counter!Vexen started.

I know how you feel, it's frustrating when you have to skip on banners to save, on events because you're too weak and can't do much but don't give up hope! I have like 100 jewels now and can do nothing except raiding or do coli and I'm stuck around quest 5 with the time challenge because they suck imo... I was never a fan of them I can triple cast kex, I have KA16 fully guilted with ABVIMax and I still can't beat Vexen nor am fast enough for the timed challenge. It sucks that you can get so many jewels from these quests but they are really difficult to do and I'm kinda scared of how the other Orga events will look like cause I don't see myself completing any of them to get the full jewels so I know it can be frustrating but try to find other ways to enjoy the game.

D

Deleted member

everyone really needs to approach the game in a much more relaxed fashion lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, the 6-7 seconds of wasted time really screw me over. I can one shot the bosses with my current set up, but it takes too long. This is what I am working with (Vanitas has EA):

DbmTb0UVwAYEaUR.jpg

These are what I have in storage that are tier 6 and above:

DbmTb0WVAAAxq-J.jpg

DbmTb0VVQAAbcD1.jpg

DbmTb0TV0AIw0v0.jpg

DbmTd2eUwAAT_ky.jpg

My pet is also at the final level so I get the PSM +1 bonus at the start of every battle. I tried it with Scrooge but I can only get it down to 34 seconds with the Pink Agaricus so idk what to do :(

Yamuraiha

Awards

Yeah, the 6-7 seconds of wasted time really screw me over. I can one shot the bosses with my current set up, but it takes too long. This is what I am working with (Vanitas has EA):

DbmTb0UVwAYEaUR.jpg

These are what I have in storage that are tier 6 and above:

DbmTb0WVAAAxq-J.jpg

DbmTb0VVQAAbcD1.jpg

DbmTb0TV0AIw0v0.jpg

DbmTd2eUwAAT_ky.jpg

My pet is also at the final level so I get the PSM +1 bonus at the start of every battle. I tried it with Scrooge but I can only get it down to 34 seconds with the Pink Agaricus so idk what to do :(

Some people tried kex and the Mickey VIP medal (the one where everyone got a free copy and then it was VIP, I forgot the name)

the time attacks are really tilting ... the jewel distribution makes it worse when you're stuck.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So like, KEX followed by KHIII Mickey EX?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I ended up mercy pulling the Riku stained glass medal and cleared the timed missions with that medal. Insane that I needed to pull that in order to clear the final missions!

Yamuraiha

Awards

I ended up mercy pulling the Riku stained glass medal and cleared the timed missions with that medal. Insane that I needed to pull that in order to clear the final missions!

I really wanna try it with one of the medals but... after the reset I might pull one more time but I'm still two pulls away from my mercy. A lot of people said that it's really easier with the SG medals. Maybe RNG is on my side today.
But congrats on clearing!

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Gacha games. The person with the most jewels or money to buy jewels, wins.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Gacha games. The person with the most jewels or money to buy jewels, wins.
But I had the most jewels in the past and got great medals that still stand against the toughest foes today :(. It was the stupid time limit I tells ye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back