• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 4th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
LIMITED TIME: Stained Glass [EX+] Medal Deals!

★ The latest Tier 8 Medals have arrived! 
 Introducing two new Stained Glass [EX+] Medals, and as we're celebrating 8 Million Downloads worldwide, the first draw from each banner is free!

The latest in the powerful EX Medal series, the following mighty Stained Glass Medals have arrived! 
Stained Glass #5 [EX+] 
Stained Glass #6 [EX+] 
Get each of these Medals within 5 draws from their respective banners! 
As you can also receive Trait Medals #14 and #15 from these Deals, you'll be able to deck out your Stained Glass [EX+] Medals with traits and power them up further! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from either of these banners!

Even better, your first draw from each of these two banners is FREE, as we're celebrating 8 million downloads worldwide!

When you perform any of the following fusions: 
 - Fuse Trait Medal #14 into Stained Glass #5 [EX+] ... 
 - Fuse Trait Medal #15 into Stained Glass #6 [EX+] ... 
The following will occur: 
 ・The base Stained Glass Medal will gain a new trait
 ・The base Stained Glass Medal will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If any of the Stained Glass Medals are already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Each of the new Stained Glass Medals also has a special artwork that you can view from the Medal details page!

As a reminder, EX Medals can only be obtained for limited periods of time
In other words, you won't be able to obtain these Stained Glass [EX+] Medals outside of these EX Medal Deals until we announce that they are available again!

Read on for details!

■Campaign Period 
May 4, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 4, 2018 7:00 to May 22, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

These two 10-Medal EX Medal Deals guarantee the following: 

・You are guaranteed to receive Stained Glass #5 [EX+] within 5 draws from the Stained Glass #5 [EX+] banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive one Trait Medal #14 each time you draw from the Stained Glass #5 [EX+] banner! 

・You are guaranteed to receive Stained Glass #6 [EX+] within 5 draws from the Stained Glass #6 [EX+] banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive one Trait Medal #15 each time you draw from the Stained Glass #6 [EX+] banner! 

・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from either banner!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Stained Glass #5 [EX+]Stained Glass #6 [EX+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details:

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Stained Glass #5 [EX+]
*Includes artwork.
S Upright 8 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ STR & U-STR & S-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 4, S-DEF by 7. SP ATK bonus +40%. Inflicts more damage the smaller the slot number. All 2 × 10.82 - 15.46
Stained Glass #6 [EX+]
*Includes artwork.
S Reversed 8 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ STR & R-STR & S-STR by 7, ↓ targets' DEF by 4, S-DEF by 7. SP ATK bonus +40%. Inflicts more damage the smaller the slot number. All 2 × 10.82 - 15.46
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect

■ About Trait Medals 
・Trait Medals will only yield a new trait or one Special Attack dot when they are fused into their corresponding Medal. Trait Medals have different stats and abilities from their corresponding Medal. 
・Trait Medals are not equippable on a Keyblade due to their high cost. While they can be equipped as a Pet Slot Medal or shared, they are not suited for, or intended to, use as an attack Medal. 
・Each Trait Medal is worth 15 Pet Points. 
・Should you receive a Trait Medal from a deal, it will come marked as being "BOOSTED." 
・Trait Medals and their corresponding Medals share a slot in the Album. 
・During a High Score Challenge, or other event, where a Trait Medal's corresponding Medal is a Score Bonus Medal, the Trait Medal will also give the same score bonus.

Tier 3 or Below Damage Contest!

Only Tier 3 or below Medals allowed! 
Get creative with your setup and dish out as much damage as you can!

■Event Period: 
May 3, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 9, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 3, 2018 7:00 to May 10, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Complete a series of objectives for 9 quests to receive the Colorful Balloon Spirit Part and more! 
As you can only use Tier 3 or below Medals, and you won't be able to use any Friend Medals, you may need to get creative in order to defeat the target enemy within a specific number of turns!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Re: May 4th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Want that Xion, but I know I should go for Aqua instead, because Upright buffs are more important, and I already have the Roxas version.

And of course my free pulls did not help me any. I've had a lot of luck with this game recently and thought that there was a fair chance of pulling one of them in the six free pulls. They must be harder to get than normal because of the free pulls.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

If you look at Twitter, people are pulling the actual medal with their free pulls right and left...except me, of course. No luck there. And several in my party have also pulled the medal along with the trait in their first pulls. Sigh.

Meow Wow

Awards

I actually pulled Xion on my first pull....the others.....I'm glad those pulls were free

Yamuraiha

Awards

Not to be that person know but I would've preferred it if we got jewels instead of free pulls because most people seem to mercy these SG medals at least? And outside of the SG medals these banners don't really give rewarding medals. I pulled 5 times for Roxas, 2 times for Aqua (I will mercy her probably) and it would've been a bit less annoying if medals like Armor of Eraqus/YRP/Scar had a better drop rate since they are newish too.

I think it would be nice to have one of each kind (Speed/Power/Magic) but I don't see myself getting a magic one since I need to really start saving after mercying Aqua because I want to be ready for the Toy Story event and also JaNB (whenever that might happen)

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Did my free pulls, didn't get either SG but I got a KA6 and iLeon so not terrible. Especially since the iLeon has AED-60 to go with his EA40, so great traits for if I need to use him in Proud Mode.

The Damage Contest was...interesting. I do like that the Pink Agaricus does literally nothing in its "attack," that lets players focus more on buffing and damage than trying to survive as well. Darkgnaw really shone on the last 3 rounds thanks to the boosters and Saix B still pulling his weight after all this time. Having EA40 and SP1 skills on various buffers from the past helped as well. I'm a little miffed that the event as a whole gave only 90-100 Jewels, that's even lower than the usual 300 they have in events like this. Still, it was a nice challenge that didn't do anything crazy and the fact that it wasn't timed is a godsend. Not great, but not terrible either. I like the concept and execution more than the rewards, basically.

hlc1988

Awards

Does anyone think there will be a High Score Challenge with the Strained Glass medals being required?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Want that Xion, but I know I should go for Aqua instead, because Upright buffs are more important, and I already have the Roxas version.

As long as you have a reversed and an upright thats what matters im personally on the fence because sora fits my speed needs, however i dont ave a xion, i may just pull for one and hope xion comes back as a mercy again

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Does anyone think there will be a High Score Challenge with the Strained Glass medals being required?

Quite possibly. If you go into the album there is a single unrevealed medal after the most recent two Stained Glass medals. It could be the HSC medal.

As long as you have a reversed and an upright thats what matters im personally on the fence because sora fits my speed needs, however i dont ave a xion, i may just pull for one and hope xion comes back as a mercy again

The problem is that I'm bottomed out on jewels. I think I've gotten three pulls into Aqua's, so I need two more.

I worry about something else releasing and catching me by surprise, but I suppose I really shouldn't be caring too much.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

I worry about something else releasing and catching me by surprise, but I suppose I really shouldn't be caring too much.

well you got the toy story collab even thats prob this month which will be like record keeper and you'll ptob get a toy story version of warrior of light, then the Hsc will be nick and Judy, lord knows we need that medal f we didn't get terra or wol, then of course you have are good ole buddy leaxeaus and his data form with 5000 jewels and a bunch of trait metals we prob wont use if hes not a falling price medal, which could be a reversed speed or magic just to shake things up since all leaxuse thus far have been power, plus i wouldnt be surprised if they brought back suicide axel and or roxas duel weild ex as a 5 turn mercy, or xion ex as a 5 pull again

plus not to mention the monthly avatar board which hopefully has a lux farming medal,

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Stained Glass Aqua definitely is the best option out of all of them. It's compatible with Starlight, Three Wishes, Divine Rose and Counterpoint. You can even place it in Diamond Dust's second slot for a powerful upright medal with magic maxed.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Our Weekend Raid Boss is Power Attribute this time, the Submarine Carp! Sweet! I rolled 2 Raid Damage +40% on my SG2 so I put the ABVI&Lux+ skill on it as a placeholder until the next ABMax&Lux+ skill cam around and...HOLY COWS. He does 2 Million+ damage per hit when the skill activates. It is bonkers and I love it. The Carp has around half the HP of the previous Weekend Raid Bosses so he goes down in around a minute for me. I could farm this fish all dang day, it's glorious. Really hoping we get the Chirithy Boards next week. I could use some more ABMax skills to boost my set further.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

It's nice that the Raid Boss has less HP this weekend. It's really annoying when they have a lot of HP. I will try to pick up more Raid Bosses this weekend than previous ones. I really need that fox pet! Sadly because I couldn't play the game last month I never fulfilled the last two requirements for the special missions last month, so I missed out on the lamb ears and whatever the last part was (glasses or something? Honestly the least important to me since I don't want silly accessories like that on my pet anyway).

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

It's nice that the Raid Boss has less HP this weekend. It's really annoying when they have a lot of HP. I will try to pick up more Raid Bosses this weekend than previous ones. I really need that fox pet! Sadly because I couldn't play the game last month I never fulfilled the last two requirements for the special missions last month, so I missed out on the lamb ears and whatever the last part was (glasses or something? Honestly the least important to me since I don't want silly accessories like that on my pet anyway).

Sleep Mask. I like it for the thematic irony, that critters inside a Dream world need sleep. Maybe it's not that ironic, but I get a chuckle all the same. We never did get the Cap that went with it, though...pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back