• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Get Illus. Kairi [EX] & Illus. Xion [EX] Within 5 Draws!

★ Illustrated Kairi [EX] and Illustrated Xion [EX] are back! 
 Get each Medal pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from their respective EX Medal Deal!

Illustrated Kairi [EX] and Illustrated Xion [EX] are making their return! 
Even better, you are guaranteed to receive each Medal pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from their respective Deal! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from either banner!

There's also a chance you could receive Illustrated Kairi [EX] from the Illustrated Xion [EX] banner, or that you could receive Illustrated Xion [EX] from the Illustrated Kairi [EX] banner!

Both of these EX Medals also have unique Home Screen music when you share them!

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
May 11, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 17, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 11, 2018 7:00 to May 18, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

These two 10-Medal EX Medal Deals guarantee the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive Illustrated Kairi [EX] within 5 draws from the Illustrated Kairi [EX] banner! 
 NOTE: Should you receive Illustrated Kairi [EX] from the Illustrated Xion [EX] banner, it will have no impact on the Illustrated Kairi [EX] banner counter. 
・You are guaranteed to receive Illustrated Xion [EX] within 5 draws from the Illustrated Xion [EX] banner! 
 NOTE: Should you receive Illustrated Xion [EX] from the Illustrated Kairi [EX] banner, it will have no impact on the Illustrated Xion [EX] banner counter. 
・If you receive the following Medals from either deal, they will come with their Special Attack pre-strengthened to 3 Dots: 
 - Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
 - Illustrated Xion [EX] 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal each time you draw from either banner! 
・You will receive at least one Tier 5 or higher Medal pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! 
・The remaining 9 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted HD NaminéKey Art "Sky"Key Art "Bonds"Key Art "Beginning", HD XionAntiform SoraHD VanitasKH II Naminé, HD Riku Replica1,000 more base Strength and Defense
*NOTE: Boosted KH II Naminé will come with 3 trait slots.

■ EX Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
Illustrated Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓ targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

■ Returning Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
HD Naminé 
*Includes music.
M Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 × 4.17
Key Art "Sky" 
*Includes artwork.
P Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the previous Medal. Works only when set after a Medal. Single 2 × 4.17
Key Art "Bonds" 
*Includes artwork.
S Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the previous Medal. Works only when set after a Medal. Single 2 × 4.17
Key Art "Beginning" 
*Includes artwork.
M Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the previous Medal. Works only when set after a Medal. Single 2 × 4.17
HD Xion P Reversed 6 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 × 4.68
HD Antiform Sora S
Upright
Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal.
Single 0 × 4.68
HD Vanitas M
Reversed
Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal.
Single 0 × 5.01
KH II Naminé M Upright 7 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 × 5.01
HD Riku Replica P
Reversed
Unleashes the same special attack as the previous Medal. Works only when set after a Medal.
Single 1 × 5.51
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Yamuraiha

Awards
Re: May 11th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I think I'll never get my hands on xex
every time they release her on a banner it's after a really good other banner so I'm drained of jewels and she pops up when I have like 3k.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

For those who missed the banners in April, these are pretty giod deals. Not the world's best timing for most given the HSC came out so more people used Jewels on the SG banners, but still good banners themselves.

My only issue is that there are still. No. New. Skills. Whether Banner or Board, there's a serious dearth of those right now that is screaming to be rectified. Hope they get on that soon.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

^Yeah, I have two SG medals, but can't get as far in this HSC as I'd like because I have no skills to put on them. Strong medals are in large supply, the demand for skills isn't being met.

lusca_bueno

I kinda casual play this game and would like to know which of the medals is the best one to go for, anyone? Or are they not THAT important having KH0.2 Kairi? I don't know what is happening in UXJP so I also don't know if there's anything really good coming that I should save for instead of these banners.

Meow Wow

Awards

I kinda casual play this game and would like to know which of the medals is the best one to go for, anyone? Or are they not THAT important having KH0.2 Kairi? I don't know what is happening in UXJP so I also don't know if there's anything really good coming that I should save for instead of these banners.

Kairi EX and Xion EX do the same thing except they have an additional buff for whether or not they are Upright(KEX) or reversed (XEX)
I would reccomend getting Kairi EX for a massive power boost. With a copy medal next to her, she pretty much outweighs all of the other Kairis. However, if your decks are mostly reversed medals than get XEX; but based on that you play casually, chances are you have mainly upright medals.

Overall, just get Kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back