• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 14th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Carp Glasses Raid Event!

★ Monthly Raid Event for May!

■Event Period: 
May 14, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 20, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 14, 2018 7:00 to May 21, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
Defeat the Gear Golem Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get fabulous rewards, including the Carp Glasses (Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) avatar parts and a Fantasia Mickey B Medal, from the Raid Board!

This time, the Raid Boss has been made even more powerful, so work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards! 
The Raid Boss will drop a bunch of Raid Coins at level 90, so work together to reap the rewards! 
NOTE: During Bonus Time, there is the chance that your Raid Boss could skip past level 90, thus skipping the chance to obtain the bonus Raid Coins. Please be careful not to miss out!

■ Raid Boss Bonus Time

Every day for the duration of the event between the following times you'll be able to get the following bonuses!

Pacific Time UTC

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

9:00 to 10:00

15:00 to 16:00

21:00 to 22:00

3:00 to 4:00

・Lux received from raid bosses doubles! 
・Raid bosses level faster!

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Deluxe Solo and Party Ranking Rewards! (May 14)

■ Deluxe Rewards for Both Solo and Party Rankings!

■ Event Period: 

It's time to race for the top once again with even more motivation to earn extra Lux! 
This week we offer not only special rewards for party rankings but for solo rankings as well! Check in-game for more details on this week's deluxe solo ranking rewards! 
Can your party come together to reach the top!?

Score big in the party rankings to win the Chirithy Ornament (Skill Perk +6) avatar parts and other great prizes!

Challenge the ongoing Raid Event to give you and your party an extra push forward in the rankings!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. On the Home screen, tap in the middle of the screen. 
2. Tap on "Rankings"near the top left of the screen. 
3. You will now be on the Solo Ranking screen. If you want the Party Ranking, tap on "Party" on the bottom left of the screen. 
4. Tap on "Rewards" in the bottom right.

Toon Axel & Pluto VIP Quests & More!

■ Campaign Period: 

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Read on for more details!

● VIP Toon Axel & Pluto and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain a total of four Toon Axel & Pluto Medals and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
NOTE: You will have another chance to obtain four additional Toon Axel & Pluto Medals from next week's VIP Quests, allowing you to unlock and reroll its Special Attack Bonus!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Toon Axel & Pluto P Reversed 8 Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ STR & P-STR by 4, R-STR by 1. Fills 3 gauges. Inflicts more damage the more SP attacks used in succession. Random 0 × 8.84 - 15.37
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Master Xehanort [EX+] 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Master Xehanort [EX+] Medal! 
This is the fifth of seven chances to get a Master Xehanort [EX+] Medal!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Master Xehanort [EX+]
*Includes music.
S Reversed 8 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↓ targets' Reversed DEF by 2, S-DEF by 7. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 4 × 8.84 - 15.37
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

0 AP Campaign!

●0 AP Campaign 
Summer is just around the corner... Prepare for some fun in the sun with this 0 AP Campaign!

■Campaign Period: 
May 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 24, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 13, 2018 7:00 to May 25, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests!

Lexaeus' XIII Falling Price Deal!

★ The Monthly Organization XIII Medal Deal is here! 
Get Lexaeus [+] within 5 draws from this exclusive Deal!

This Month's XIII Falling Price Deal has arrived, and this time you can receive Lexaeus [+]! Get him pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this Deal!
As you can also receive Trait Medal #16 for Lexaeus [+] both from the current NEW XIII Event and from this Deal, you'll be able to deck out your Lexaeus [+] with traits and power him up further! 

With the Falling Price Deal, the Jewel cost will decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from the 5th pull onward! 
Plus, as an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you fuse Trait Medal #16 into Lexaeus [+], the following will occur: 
 ・Lexaeus [+] will gain a new trait
 ・Lexaeus [+] will gain one Special Attack Dot. 
NOTE: If Lexaeus [+] is already strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots, the Trait Medal will unlock the Special Attack Bonus. Trait Medals can also re-roll Special Attack Bonuses if the Bonus is already unlocked.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
May 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 21, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 13, 2018 7:00 to May 22, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Falling Price Deal Details: 
This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4th Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Lexaeus [+] pre-strengthened to 5 Special Attack Dots within 5 draws from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this Falling Price Deal! 
・You will receive at least two Tier 7 or higher Medals pre-strengthened to 1, 2, or 3 Special Attack Dots in each draw! Check below for a list of these Medals! 
 NOTE: Lexaeus [+] will come with 5 Special Attack Dots. 
 NOTE: Trait Medal #16 will come with 0 Special Attack Dots. 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Lexaeus [+]1,000 more base Strength and Defense
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Lexaeus [+] Medal Details

Lexaeus [+] P Reversed 8 1 attack: ↑ R-STR by 5, ↓ target's R-DEF by 5. Enemy countdown +3. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number. Single 6 × 13.33 - 20.30

■ Returning Medal Details

Hercules B P
Upright
Deals 4 hits. Raises P-STR by 7 tiers for 1 turn. Restores 4 gauges.
Single 7 × 19.80
Yuna & Rikku & Paine M
Upright
Deals 4 hits. 2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage.
All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56
HD Vanitas M
Reversed
Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal.
Single 0 × 5.01
HD Pete P
Reversed
Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 1, ↓ targets' DEF by 3 tiers. Inflicts more damage the higher the slot number.
All 4 × 7.80 - 11.34
HD Final Form Sora S
Upright
Deals 8 hits. Raises Upright STR by 1 tier, lowers targets' DEF by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage in slot 5.
All 4 × 8.73 - 13.80
HD Armor of Eraqus S
Upright
2 turns: ↑ Upright STR by 1 tier. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage.
All 4 × 8.82 - 13.56

Lexaeus' NEW XIII Event!

■Event Period: 
May 13, 2018 12:00 a.m. to May 23, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 13, 2018 7:00 to May 24, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

★ The NEW XIII Event is here! 
Face off against Lexaeus, but be warned--he gets stronger every time you defeat him!

■ Event Details: 
・13 Event Quests will be available during this period. 
・Each time you challenge Lexaeus he will grow more powerful, so be careful! 
・Get Trait Medal #16 by defeating Lexaeus in certain quests to deck our your Lexaeus [+] with traits! 

・By completing these quests' objectives, you can earn the following rewards, including a total of 5000 Jewels and 5 copies of Trait Medal #16:

Quest Reward
1 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
2 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
3 250 Jewels 
Trait Medal #16 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
4 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
5 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
6 250 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
7 250 Jewels 
Trait Medal #16 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
8 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
9 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #16 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
10 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
11 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #16 x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
12 500 Jewels 
Magic Mirror x 1 
Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1
13 500 Jewels 
Trait Medal #16 x 1 
Title: Silent Hero

■ About Trait Medals 
・Trait Medals will only yield a new trait or one Special Attack dot when they are fused into their corresponding Medal. Trait Medals have different stats and abilities from their corresponding Medal. 
・Trait Medals are not equippable on a Keyblade due to their high cost. While they can be equipped as a Pet Slot Medal or shared, they are not suited for, or intended to, use as an attack Medal. 
・Each Trait Medal is worth 15 Pet Points. 
・Should you receive a Trait Medal from a deal, it will come marked as being "BOOSTED." 
・Trait Medals and their corresponding Medals share a slot in the Album. 
・During a High Score Challenge, or other event, where a Trait Medal's corresponding Medal is a Score Bonus Medal, the Trait Medal will also give the same score bonus.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Yamuraiha

Awards
Re: May 14th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

SENA goofed
the multiplier for Toon Axel should be lower I believe? At 13.21 or something.

edit:is there a reason why NA doesn't get 7 copies of it in one go

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Lexaeus can take his giant bottle opener and shove it up his ass. Attacking me on my turn when the countdown is well above zero is complete bullshit.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

is there a reason why NA doesn't get 7 copies of it in one go

This is how SENA has always done it, unfortunately.

VIP isn't worth it. Plain and simple.

Lexaeus can take his giant bottle opener and shove it up his ass. Attacking me on my turn when the countdown is well above zero is complete bullshit.

Yeah, I think I got up to quest 6. The trick was to do enough damage at once so he couldn't get those attacks in. Like when his HP is really low, he's going to attack you, but if you can take him out before that threshold is met he won't be able to attack you.

So essentially this is all about sheer power. Yet the skill drought continues so a lot of my best medals like HD Replica Riku don't have a max skill on them. *sigh*

Yamuraiha

Awards

I managed to beat quest #8 and now I'm stuck too...
I really hate these orga events so far, because people with WoL or FFRK Terra have it easier than the rest of us and it sucks. No JaNB either and it's annoying.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I managed to beat quest #8 and now I'm stuck too...
I really hate these orga events so far, because people with WoL or FFRK Terra have it easier than the rest of us and it sucks. No JaNB either and it's annoying.

I have WoL and you got further than me. lol

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Huh. Maybe this answers my question from the JP thread. Good ol' consolidation.

In any case, I did the math, checked my hoard, and after grabbing a couple Trait Medals from his quests, I snagged myself a Lex+. Sadly I did not get the best traits on him...2 HP+ and a Raid Damage+ trait. The former is meh for me, and while I've come to see that the latter can be a great trait on the right Medal, Lex+ is definitely getting an SP reducing skill and not a Lux+ one so it's kinda wasted on him. I did manage a bit of great luck on the pulls though. No big Pet Point ones outside of Lex, but I got 4 Vanitas HD which was enough to roll GED-60 on him. He is now a Perfect Copy Medal with the whole trifecta of top tier traits. I am so making him 7* ASAP. Was also able to Guilt my Herc B in the process (and he snagged AED-60) so as soon as I can give him an ABMax skill I'll be set for upright challenges too. You know, when SENA finally decides to give us some. It's been how long since the last new Avatar Boards? And there's already a set that came out in JP that we can get! WHY ARE YOU STALLING SENA!? WE BLEEPING NEED THOSE SKILLS! NOT MORE SECOND CHANCE 3!! As for my progress on Lex...Stage 8. I really, really don't like the fact that he has a second HP based counter. One was already pushing it being a very cheap mechanic that is effectively punishing the player for playing the game. Rather stupid but we do have 2 free revives so it can be worked around, and gimmicks are a thing. Nope, get him below 5% of max and he turns his tomahawk into a giant middle finger. "You think you've won? You're already dead!" Trying to plan around 2 of those means you not only need to nuke, you've gotta tactically nuke him. Not impossible, but I have FEH for that sort of thing. Lemme smash him with my Diamond Dust!

Speaking of things I can mindlessly smash, Raid Week time! I think I'm in the minority that actually likes Raid Events...well, for the most part. I do enjoy seeing them go up in level all the way to 99 and get higher and higher HP that I continue to slice through with my setups. The large amount of Lux gained at the end is a nice little ego boost I have to admit, I get a nice sense of accomplishment seeing just how high I can get that number with what I've acquired thus far. I do agree that once all the rewards are collected and it's fully leveled it does start to get...tedious after a few days. Now that the Level Cap is unlocked it's MUCH less tedious as I do still feel like I'm actively working toward something (namely that 5000 Jewel payoff), but aside from that there isn't much incentive to grind. Rank is nice, but I have no delusions of grandeur so once I'm up in my bracket I'm pretty set with doing what I can to maintain that general area. Would be nice if Raid Weeks came with like...an extra Medal Shop or something where you could trade excess Raid Coins in for Evolve medals and such after completing the Boards. Just something that we can do with all this currency we pile up over the course of the week. I would not mind another way to get FMAs for evolving all the 5* Medals I get in draws, or more Chips and Dales for stat boosting. Maybe even throw an attribute Gem or two in there as a 1 time extra or hell even a Moon Gem. I would Grind like hell for more Moon Gems.

Also, looks like we'll get the big update Thursday. Twitter Lady Glacie already confirmed today won't bring any major updates, so the second maintenance this week makes sense. Looking forward to it!

Yamuraiha

Awards

I have WoL and you got further than me. lol

it took me a while tbh
one maxed ab6 skill but 2 non maxed V/VI skills... and then that FFRK Terra from the void with AB3M helped me ;;

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Lol that Leaxeus Rage, but i think he has a damage Threshold like if you pass a certain amount of health he wont attack with his counter attack because i used a set up and he killed me with that but then i just used the set up again and the only difference was that the attack boost 4 i have on my keyart 16 (holding out for a max lux boost medal for it) had procked off all 3 times so he didnt kill me, so its not to bad just guess work

I hope there arnt any big events this week i always hate when lux farming happens and theres other events going on it makes it harder for me to farm for that 20000 free jewels. but what can you do.

Yamuraiha

Awards

Lol that Leaxeus Rage, but i think he has a damage Threshold like if you pass a certain amount of health he wont attack with his counter attack because i used a set up and he killed me with that but then i just used the set up again and the only difference was that the attack boost 4 i have on my keyart 16 (holding out for a max lux boost medal for it) had procked off all 3 times so he didnt kill me, so its not to bad just guess work

He attacks when he reaches around 30% health and once again when he has like 5% health so you need to attack him in a way so that the 30% and 5% overlaps with his regular attack because you can't turtle it.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

So I just got the Raid Boss to Lv99. This thing is nuts, he has more HP than any other Raid Boss to date, and he can actually take you out even with DBIII equipped. I'm able to barely survive turns after the first thanks to a friend's Vexen+, and the Golem dropping SP like it's candy is very helpful too. Plus giving out over 90mil lux per battle is definitely worth it. Gonna level like crazy and hope I can blitz through the next 14 levels before the week is over. Back up to 15k now and would like the extra Jewels so I can recover after the Avatar Boards get here. Eventually.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'm really frustrated with this game right now. I was really hoping to either make top 5K or hit the threshold to get the medal in the HSC. Seeing as we never got Jack, a heavy hitting single-target (or random target) medal is really missing. Sure I guess we have the Tier 5 Armored Terra (or whatever it was, I forget). However, they have made this HSC so darn difficult. The last mobs of enemies are all ridiculously overpowered. I feel like I need a keyblade full of powerful heavy hitters with ABVMaxes or ABVIMaxes to clear them, yet, we have have a skill drought and I just don't have the skills for my medals.

I guess I can look at this way: I wouldn't have a skill for Illustrated DiZ either, so why bother? lol

EDIT: Actually I managed to hit 15K by guilting my Stained Glass 2 and sticking an ABIV (not Max) on it. It was a close one, that's for sure!

Now more on-topic, I've realized that I can't seem to summon a Raid Boss right now. I'm wondering what's going on. I thought three eggs always summoned them, and for some reason I ran that quest six times and not a single Raid boss was summoned.

Last edited:

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm really frustrated with this game right now. I was really hoping to either make top 5K or hit the threshold to get the medal in the HSC. Seeing as we never got Jack, a heavy hitting single-target (or random target) medal is really missing. Sure I guess we have the Tier 5 Armored Terra (or whatever it was, I forget). However, they have made this HSC so darn difficult. The last mobs of enemies are all ridiculously overpowered. I feel like I need a keyblade full of powerful heavy hitters with ABVMaxes or ABVIMaxes to clear them, yet, we have have a skill drought and I just don't have the skills for my medals.

I guess I can look at this way: I wouldn't have a skill for Illustrated DiZ either, so why bother? lol

EDIT: Actually I managed to hit 15K by guilting my Stained Glass 2 and sticking an ABIV (not Max) on it. It was a close one, that's for sure!

Now more on-topic, I've realized that I can't seem to summon a Raid Boss right now. I'm wondering what's going on. I thought three eggs always summoned them, and for some reason I ran that quest six times and not a single Raid boss was summoned.

Did you by some chance already have one running? This has happened to me only when I already had an active raid boss already up. Just click on your Main Story and see if you have one up there...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Did you by some chance already have one running? This has happened to me only when I already had an active raid boss already up. Just click on your Main Story and see if you have one up there...

You're right... You'd think I would know this stuff after playing this game for two years. >.<

A Raid Boss summoned after my HSC run, as they tend to do a lot, and since it wasn't the one I should be focusing on I ignored it and forgot about it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back