• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Release Date Should Be Coming "Early Next Month"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Unfortunately the release date for Kingdom Hearts III was not given during the Kingdom Hearts III Premiere, however Eurogamer claims that Nomura promises the date should be coming "early next month".
There was no firm release date announced at the Kingdom Hearts 3 Premiere event, but Nomura's official statement was that an announcement should be coming "early next month," so, probably just before E3. Nomura continued, "Kingdom Hearts 3 is a title with many people working on it, so we are making final adjustments, but we are pretty firm on a certain date so we hope to reveal it next month." And as far as we can tell, they're sticking with a 2018 window, so if we were to guess, we'd say a November release date is looking fairly likely at this point.

No doubt Eurogamers claim of "just before E3" refers to the Los Angeles concert which takes place on June 9th! Hopefully attendees at the concert will be treated to the release date.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
as we all expected anyway i mean it make most sense to be there and have e3 be world anncemnts

Zyrax

July 13th.

13th of July.

Of the 13th July of.

A few days ago, SE released the report on the fiscal year (or something similar, I don't remember correctly), and in it, the games for 2018 seemed to be listed in release order (the release date of KH3 was not listed, but all the other games had theirs listed). Going by that, KH3 seems to release after the new Tomb Raider, meaning that July 13th (which would have been nice) seems not realistic. I personally think it might come out around November.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
A few days ago, SE released the report on the fiscal year (or something similar, I don't remember correctly), and in it, the games for 2018 seemed to be listed in release order (the release date of KH3 was not listed, but all the other games had theirs listed). Going by that, KH3 seems to release after the new Tomb Raider, meaning that July 13th (which would have been nice) seems not realistic. I personally think it might come out around November.
Yeah was actually joking because i know how people feel about that date lol and how incredibly unlikely it is and how some people are just so adamant about it.

Squall Strife

I used to be a believer for July but since the release of Hikari's album is set for late July, I'm going with August now. Although July 13 would have been a great date to release it.

Phantom

Glad to hear we'll get to know it soon. I've been waiting to hear it quite a long time now.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
As expected of course. E3 will reveal everything hopefully (more worlds, collector's edition, box art, release date).

Org13Reject

There were alot of probablys, maybes, possiblys, and just all around really ugly words in that statement. Come on Nomura, haven't you enjoyed our pain long enough???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back