• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Screenshots Show More From Toy Story and Hercules

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have released a batch of brand new screenshots from the Toy Story and Hercules worlds.

Some history on these worlds and their reveal for Kingdom Hearts 3. The Hercules world was the first Disney world confirmed for the game, as it was revealed in the D23 2013 trailer where Sora went up against the Rock Titan in an epic boss fight that saw him summon a Disney Attraction ride based on the Big Thunder Mountain ride. The Toy Story world was revealed in July of 2017 at D23 2017 during Disney's Level Up Video Game show case. The reveal of the Toy Story world brought Pixar into the series, which fans had long been wanting, and had the biggest reaction from fans in the crowd of the show case.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
These
look
amazing!

Things I noticed:

1. Andy's Room is inspired by his room from Toy Story 2.
2. In this image, you can see a poster that says "I want you to join to spacer rangers" is heavily inspired by this WWI poster.
3. Mirage staff looks to be inspired by a sunflower.
4. In this image, you can see a stuffed animal in the background that represents the Dream Eater Aura Lion from Dream Drop Distance. You can also see an owl that represents Peepsta Hoo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just realised the Xbox images given to the press aren't the same as the PS4 images, though they are extremely similar. They will be up in a few moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back