• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Presents Will Return at E3 2018; KHUX Live Stream Scheduled for Thursday the 14th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix's annual Square Enix Presents showcase will be making its return next week at E3 2018. While official sources have yet to confirm Square Enix Presents, two tweets have been made that have confirmed that the show will be returning next week.

Lee Mather, the Game Director of the Formula 1 Game Series, confirmed on the 2nd of June that he will be showing off the F1 2018 game on a variety of platforms such as IGN, Twitch, and Square Enix Presents.

The other tweet comes from Square Enix Mobile Community Representative Glacie who confirmed that Kingdom Hearts Union X will be streamed live on the show. Kingdom Hearts Union X is scheduled to appear on Square Enix Presents on Thursday, June 14th at 10:00AM PT.

Hopefully Square Enix will formally announce the show with a preliminary schedule soon as the live stream show is used as a platform for more information to be discussed and revealed about Square Enix's upcoming slate of games.

Kingdom Hearts has a history of being included in Square Enix Presents. In 2014, Tai Yasue discussed various aspects of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts 3 was featured on the show in 2015 before 2016 was devoted to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. With Kingdom Hearts 3's release right around the corner, it makes sense for more details to be discussed in a dedicated time slot at Square Enix Presents.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
giphy.gif

Super exciting! I hope they hold nothing back except key story points.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
giphy.gif

Super exciting! I hope they hold nothing back except key story points.
It's a good chance for them to show off the Collector's Edition items, if there is one. I believe they've used these kinds of live streams in the past for this sort of thing.

Regardless, if they do confirm KH3 to be there, there should be plenty of details to discuss. Maybe they will play a live version of the demo that will be on the show room floor :O

Sdog

Awards
Maybe they will play a live version of the demo that will be on the show room floor :O

If that's the case I demand we see Nomura playing it while giving commentary!

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
I wonder if they’ll reveal Wreck It Ralph as the new UX world and possibly show footage. It’d be good timing coming off the new trailer hype.

kingsoraful

Awards
I feel like they have to promote KH3 on here. It's there most anticipated title of the past couple years and it's coming out this year. They have to do what they did with Dissidia last year, with KH3 this year.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
All I really care about in terms of looks for presentation is that we don't get that really awful translator that was there I think 2016? Dude didn't know what was going on.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Just gonna skip it and wait until the important parts are summarized on here as usual, lol.

I can guarantee there's gonna be at least 20 forum threads and a main page post for every detail outlined at the event so you definitely won't miss anything lol but I don't want to miss out myself!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All I really care about in terms of looks for presentation is that we don't get that really awful translator that was there I think 2016? Dude didn't know what was going on.
I remember their live conference in 2015 had a translator that didn’t keep up and gave up around FFVIIR before, if I remember correctly, he was replaced with a female translator.

I don’t remember any bad translators at Square Enix Presents, but I didn’t watch the whole thing so I might have missed that.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember their live conference in 2015 had a translator that didn’t keep up and gave up around FFVIIR before, if I remember correctly, he was replaced with a female translator.

I don’t remember any bad translators at Square Enix Presents, but I didn’t watch the whole thing so I might have missed that.

That may be the one I'm thinking of lol It's been a few years so it's hard to remember exactly, I just remember him missing things, mumbling over words, and then they switched to another broadcast before they got someone else to translate. It sounded like he was trying to pull an I T Crowd and use a program to translate and it probably didn't work properly lol

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I wonder if they'll play a short demo of Sora ripping all his skin off and disgusting his enemies... That is the kind of imagery I want to see

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
.....where in the world do you come up with these things Launch XD? Good lord.

Desperate attempts to entertain while simultaneously trying to vary the extremely stagnant conversations on the forums. I'm a forum vigilante. The only thing I can't do is leave.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Desperate attempts to entertain while simultaneously trying to vary the extremely stagnant conversations on the forums. I'm a forum vigilante. The only thing I can't do is leave.
You're the hero this forum deserves, and the one it needs.

kingsoraful

Awards
Do you guys think we're getting something tonight at the orchestra concert. Especially with the 2 new songs announcment. One could eb used in a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back