• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Get 7★ Prime - Illus. Axel Within 5 Draws!

★ Introducing another game changer - Prime Medals! 
 Get 7★ Prime - Illustrated Axel within 5 draws from this exclusive Deal!

Prime - Illustrated Axel has arrived! Get a 7★ version of him within 5 draws from this Medal Deal! 
As you're also guaranteed to receive a 6★ version of Prime - Illustrated Axel each time you draw from this Deal, you'll be able to take full advantage of the 7★ version's 5 trait slots! 
Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a Tier 4, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur: 
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots! 
・You will be able to power up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF! 
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!* 
*In the case that the Medal's Special Attack already includes an SP Attack Bonus increase, this value will be further increased from its base value.

Read on for details!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 8, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 14, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 8, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 15, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Prime Medal Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 7★ Prime - Illustrated Axel within 5 draws! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 6★ Prime - Illustrated Axel each time you draw from this banner! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Tier 4, 7★ Medal each time you draw from this banner! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted 7★ Prime - Illustrated Axel, 6★ Prime - Illustrated Axel: 1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

■ Prime Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Prime - Illustrated Axel (7★) P Reversed 4 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ R-STR by 3, P-STR by 7, ↓ target's R-DEF & P-DEF by 7, DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +60%. Fills 3 gauges. Single 6 × 30.04
Prime - Illustrated Axel (6★) P Reversed 4 Deals 6 hits. 1 turn: ↑ P-STR by 7, ↓ target's R-DEF & P-DEF by 7, DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +40%. Fills 3 gauges. Single 6 × 11.96
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.

KINGDOM HEARTS Quiz Event!

Earn a total of 500 Jewels with the KINGDOM HEARTS Quiz Event!

■Event Period: 
Jun. 8, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 14, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 8, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 15, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
・Answer a series of quiz questions correctly for 10 stages to earn a total of 500 Jewels
・The questions will test your knowledge of various games in the KINGDOM HEARTS series! 
・A quiz question will pop up when you begin one of these quests. Move your avatar in the direction of the answer you think is correct to give your answer.

*After confirming the quiz question and answers, tap 'SKIP' in the top left corner to proceed.

Daily Super Challenge Quests!

Earn Jewels and more with Daily Super Challenge Quests!

■Event Period: 
Jun. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 12, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 6, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 13, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Earn Jewels and more every day this week with these Daily Super Challenge Quests! 
・Each day there will be a new quest, for a total of 7 quests! 
・You could earn 100 Jewels each day, for a total of 700 Jewels if you complete each day's objectives! 
・Enemy attributes will change daily as follows:

6/6 (Wed.) Power 6/7 (Thurs.) Speed 6/8 (Fri.) Magic
6/9 (Sat.) Power 6/10 (Sun.) Speed 6/11 (Mon.) Magic 6/12 (Tues.) Magic

If you find some quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Yamuraiha

Awards
Re: June 8th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

that medal is tempting.. I will decide what to do on the last day I guess?
I'm also afraid of spending jewels now because Zexion is just around the corner and then there is the Toy Story collab. Oof

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm also afraid of spending jewels now because Zexion is just around the corner and then there is the Toy Story collab. Oof

It's called maximum pressure. Spend, spend, spend. When you need more, buy, buy, buy more jewels to spend, spend, spend. Gacha in all its glory.

D

Deleted member

Glad we are finally starting to get the quiz events!

Meow Wow

Awards

I forgot the Toy story collab was even a thing. Oh well. I already pulled once for Axel. From now on Im gonna save my jewels.

It's called maximum pressure. Spend, spend, spend. When you need more, buy, buy, buy more jewels to spend, spend, spend. Gacha in all its glory.
That only works for people who have no control over their spending impulses. If you spend with common sense or not at all then the gotcha tactics won't hold as big of an effect as those that spend their life savings on a mobile game, like a lot of the whales in the game.

__
I expected the quiz event to be stuff about the story or odvious stuff tbh. I was surprised when it was trivial stuff about the tiny details, like the one about the playing cards. I had to think for a moment and use logic to solve it, rather than genuine knowledge. Welp. I appreciate this event.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Anyone else getting the Wonder Twins on their first pull from the new banner? Me and another in my party got KEX on our Yolo draw, while yet another party member got iXEX. Pretty cool that the uber buffers can be drawn from the Prime Banner. Guess this'll be a thing from now on. Saving the rest of my Jewels for Zexion+, and if I'm lucky and get Zexion before the mercy I'll hold out for a Reverse Magic version of Prime Axel here. Would be really good in PVP setups.

I noticed we did not get the Multiplier buffs like JP did. Wonder why the maintenance was cancelled? We better get that buff soon, otherwise it implies SENA's banking on the Prime Banners and in that case what's the point of making an effort in PVP when the Primes will overshadow any other medal we could evolve naturally? Would be like shooting themselves in the foot...

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

i just need to have round 14000 by zexion in case hes worth pulling and this but ive got all the time in the world, so ill wait to see what happens

hlc1988

Awards

Is the Axel medal worth it or shall I just wait?

Yamuraiha

Awards

I'm okay with saving my jewels. Once I save a certain amount of jewels it's less likely for me to pull or mercy stuff. I might go for one Alex later on just so I have him but it will take me a while to get the evolve tickets since I suck at PvP

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Surprised we actually got the quiz quests!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Is the Axel medal worth it or shall I just wait?

well the way i see it is they are prob going to release 6 different versions of this one for each type and its counter part, so if you need a reversed power,id go for it but if thats not the case then prob not, then again alos wait until the last day because are good buddy Zexion is just around the corner

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

The thing with this game is that if you've played long enough, you can't just buy into every new shiny medal. See what it is you really need for your blade set ups. For instance, I'm not getting any new medal unless it's a Speed upright or secondary, Speed reverse. I just don't need Magic or Power. My set ups are doing just fine for those attributes on my Fairy Stars, which is the blade I use for everything. Since I don't really play into PvP, I don't have to run around crazy buying new medals just to populate all those blades I will never use other than for PvP.

So, play the game wisely if you're not a rich whale. If you are, then you better think about putting so much money into a mobile game. Ha ha.

hlc1988

Awards

well the way i see it is they are prob going to release 6 different versions of this one for each type and its counter part, so if you need a reversed power,id go for it but if thats not the case then prob not, then again alos wait until the last day because are good buddy Zexion is just around the corner

I'll wait then... I've got plenty of good medals.

The thing with this game is that if you've played long enough, you can't just buy into every new shiny medal. See what it is you really need for your blade set ups. For instance, I'm not getting any new medal unless it's a Speed upright or secondary, Speed reverse. I just don't need Magic or Power. My set ups are doing just fine for those attributes on my Fairy Stars, which is the blade I use for everything. Since I don't really play into PvP, I don't have to run around crazy buying new medals just to populate all those blades I will never use other than for PvP.

So, play the game wisely if you're not a rich whale. If you are, then you better think about putting so much money into a mobile game. Ha ha.

I tend to do the weekly purchase. And have occasion bought jewels but this year I've managed to stop myself from doing so mostly. I used to be a Whale, but not anymore. Though I was never much of a whale that I got high scores though. But I guess i'd still count as one.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

"I tend to do the weekly purchase. And have occasion bought jewels but this year I've managed to stop myself from doing so mostly. I used to be a Whale, but not anymore. Though I was never much of a whale that I got high scores though. But I guess i'd still count as one.[/QUOTE]"

You sound more of a Dolphin. Lol. Seriously, I don't like all those silly labels, but they're part of the community. I spent some time getting the weekly VIP, on and off, and spending my jewels too recklessly. Lessons learned. I don't make enough money to even be a Dolphin, but will spend on VIP often. C2P maybe?

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

That's an interesting point, although there is also the major multiplier buffs that came out in JP and are supposed to come our way, too. Those will make this Axel and any medal like it not so exciting in comparison.

Oh well, I pulled for Axel. Because I like Axel and the artwork of the medal.

I have a bunch of powerful medals, but feel really knocked down after drastically dropping over 6000 places to 8500 in PvP on the last day. Like why should I even care when PvP is like that? Ugh. So I got Axel because I like him, I'll just suck competitively. Oh well.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

That's an interesting point, although there is also the major multiplier buffs that came out in JP and are supposed to come our way, too. Those will make this Axel and any medal like it not so exciting in comparison.

Oh well, I pulled for Axel. Because I like Axel and the artwork of the medal.

I have a bunch of powerful medals, but feel really knocked down after drastically dropping over 6000 places to 8500 in PvP on the last day. Like why should I even care when PvP is like that? Ugh. So I got Axel because I like him, I'll just suck competitively. Oh well.

I kinda feel that way with Aqua. I'm always tempted to collect her medals. But I have to remember I'm not exactly spending all my money for digital collections. I want a medal that will help me and that I need. But yeah, Aqua is my weakness.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Oh, I don't spend money at all. I spent all of my jewels for Axel. It's very possible I won't be able to get Zexion.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh, I don't spend money at all. I spent all of my jewels for Axel. It's very possible I won't be able to get Zexion.

im at 12000, with an additional 5000 in the avatar board 3000 in story quests, and around 4000 in presents, i can pull for one axel but id prob just use it as a booster in the first slot, no need to guilt, im hoping the zexion banner has some good stuff, id love nothing more then for there to be scar r some copycat medals in it

also with pvp i wouldnt try to hard just do what i do keep playing averagly staying around 3000 then on the last half an hour of the last day push for top 3000 that way you get one gold and one silver

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I will get some VIPs. No problem, but not anything more than that, and not on a weekly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back