• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-order the Japanese Edition of Kingdom Hearts 3 on Amazon Japan and Get Exclusive PS4 Theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Amazon Japan will be offering an exclusive theme for fans who pre-order Kingdom Hearts 3 from their website.

The theme features the recurring symbols from the entirety of Kingdom Hearts, including the Unversed symbol, the Crown, Mickey Mouse heads, and more.

The theme is reminiscent of the pre-order theme that was available with Kingdom Hearts 2.8:

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be available in Japan both physically and digitally on January 25th 2019. Fans who want to play the English release of the game will have to wait until January 29th 2019 before they will be able to play.

Pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3 digitally rewards players with an exclusive theme, as well as a themed Star Seeker Keyblade skin. Pre-ordering the game from Gamestop will reward players with a collectible fabric poster. Meanwhile the Deluxe Edition and Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts Figure Bundle are still available for pre-order from Amazon and the Square Enix Store respectively.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The exclusive theme's background is way better than 2.8 theme's background. However, will it have unique symbols for the XMB?

In the other thread, this image was shown:
shop_amazon_pc.jpg

Is that what the final theme looks like? or is that just a placeholder image?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't be expecting anything fancy. I would believe that image would be the finalised image, but then again I've been wrong a lot lately so!

I'm not sure if the theme is available the instant someone pre-orders (that'd be a neat loophole) but they have 7 months to fine tune it if people vocalise the desire for KH icons.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm so sad Kairi just gets neglected again. Why couldn't they throw her on there as well?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I pre order kh3 from PS4 I didn't get the theme?
This theme is from Amazon Japan. It most likely won’t be released until January 25th.

If you’re referring to the theme in the video, some regions get instant access to it and others have to wait until January 29th. Go to your themes and scroll through that and see if it is listed with your I downloaded themes. I found mine sitting there.

Yeah the lack of Kairi was what i was posting about when i found this out a few days ago, it made me start slightly doubting kh with her. Like its nice seeing the trio Sora, Riku and kai......oh wait nvm... well we'll see how this turns out ill remain optimistic

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm so sad Kairi just gets neglected again. Why couldn't they throw her on there as well?

Maybe training isn't going so quick and easy for her and she's a late arrival to the battlefield.

Says the optimist in me.

Maybe training isn't going so quick and easy for her and she's a late arrival to the battlefield.

Says the optimist in me.

The optimistic me is thinking maybe SE wants to remain hush hush about her, seeing as even her render compared to everyone else is not wielding a keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back