• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Daily 1 Turn Triumph Challenge!

★ Super Difficult Daily 1 Turn Triumph Challenge!
Earn a total of 2000 Jewels by getting all 1 Turn Triumphs!

■Event Period:
Jun. 21, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 28, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Jun. 21, 2018 7:00 to Jun. 29, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
・Each day there will be 3 super difficult quests available for you to tackle.
・The challenges require you to defeat the target in one turn, aka a 1 Turn Triumph. By completing these challenges daily, you can receive up to 2000 Jewels!
・As you can see below, attributes of enemies will change each day, so be sure to take advantage of their weaknesses!

Jun. 21 (Thurs.) Speed Jun. 22 (Fri.) Magic Jun. 23 (Sat.) Power Jun. 24 (Sun.) Speed
Jun. 25 (Mon.) Magic Jun. 26 (Tues.) Power Jun. 27 (Wed.) Speed Jun. 28 (Thurs.) Magic

Story Quest Update! (Jun.21)

★ New Story Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that 15 new story quests will be available as of Jun. 21, 2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

The player and Aladdin ends up at the bottom of the cave after being tricked by an old man.

There, they request help from a mysterious Genie that is unleashed from the lamp...

Regarding the Recent Medal Description Error

As an apology for a text error in the recent 7★ Prime Deal notice, we will be sending all players 600 Jewels. Additionally, all players who draw the Prime 7★ Deal 5 or more times will receive 1 Silver Ticket (the number of draws per player will be calculated upon the conclusion of the Prime 7★ Deal). The timing of the distribution is yet to be determined, but will take place within a few days of the conclusion of the Prime 7★ Deal.

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience these issues may have caused, and we hope you continue to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

AR829038

Awards
Re: June 21st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

15 new story quests.
It's about goddamn time.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Story Quests were nice, and I got to see how the skip function works. This set is back on the "Jewels every 5 Quests" train, which is nice and consistent. I'm kinda sad they didn't let Genie do the whole speil on the "Limitations" of wish granting. "No Bringing people back from the dead! It's not pretty! I DON'T LIKE DOING IT!!!" Also him not turning into a sheep for the sheepish line. I can understand because being mobile there are some limitations, but the visual gags Genie had really added to the comedy. He's still very much a riot and I like that he addresses the player a few times. That was nice.

Also, Yay relevant Event Quests again! They're not exactly being nice about it though. First 2 quests of the 1 Turn challenge enemy has less than 100 HP Bars. Not bad, pretty doable by most players at this point. Could they actually have eased up on the BS? 3rd fight, the one with the Jewels, over 2000 Bars. Nope, there it is, locking out players without good setups again. My Diamond Dust setup cleared it (Saix B FTW), but I expect there will be complaints about this challenge from most. And once again since JP had this same quest set it's not on SENA, but SE period. Sheesh, makes me wonder if they keep getting up on the wrong side of the bed or something.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Story Quests were nice, and I got to see how the skip function works. This set is back on the "Jewels every 5 Quests" train, which is nice and consistent. I'm kinda sad they didn't let Genie do the whole speil on the "Limitations" of wish granting. "No Bringing people back from the dead! It's not pretty! I DON'T LIKE DOING IT!!!" Also him not turning into a sheep for the sheepish line. I can understand because being mobile there are some limitations, but the visual gags Genie had really added to the comedy. He's still very much a riot and I like that he addresses the player a few times. That was nice.

Also, Yay relevant Event Quests again! They're not exactly being nice about it though. First 2 quests of the 1 Turn challenge enemy has less than 100 HP Bars. Not bad, pretty doable by most players at this point. Could they actually have eased up on the BS? 3rd fight, the one with the Jewels, over 2000 Bars. Nope, there it is, locking out players without good setups again. My Diamond Dust setup cleared it (Saix B FTW), but I expect there will be complaints about this challenge from most. And once again since JP had this same quest set it's not on SENA, but SE period. Sheesh, makes me wonder if they keep getting up on the wrong side of the bed or something.

They do set it up well, though. It says "Expert," and then to drive that point home even further, they add "Super Difficult." It pretty much says newbies beware. Some quests are super easy so that everyone, at any level can do it. They have to balance the line carefully in order to please the long time players with advanced set ups, and newbies who need to advance as well. I actually think they are doing an okay job with that aspect.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

They do set it up well, though. It says "Expert," and then to drive that point home even further, they add "Super Difficult." It pretty much says newbies beware. Some quests are super easy so that everyone, at any level can do it. They have to balance the line carefully in order to please the long time players with advanced set ups, and newbies who need to advance as well. I actually think they are doing an okay job with that aspect.

Yeah, that's true. It just feels kinda...what's the right word...concerning? Most Event Quests we get nowadays that give Jewels tend to be of the high difficulty level. And even the ones that aren't at least give a few. We just got two Events, one easy and one Time Attack filler, that gave absolutely no Jewels for the weaker players, and now there are more Event Jewels, but behind a hard challenge they might have to skip. At least Dailies exist so it's not all bad, but I hope they're not phasing Jewels Rewards out of the easier events entirely. Everyone likes a little extra every now and then.

TheZX

Awards

Still no main story update tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back