• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 25th- Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Balloon Moogle & Chirithy Spirit Part VIP Quests + More!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 25, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 1, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 25, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 2, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

During the campaign period, a special set of limited-time VIP Quests will be unlocked when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza (includes 3,000 Jewels and other Special Quests)!

Purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza will also increase the number of times you can play PVP Mode daily! 
*Offer expires on Jul. 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Jul. 2, 2018 at 6:59 (UTC).

Read on for more details!

● VIP Balloon Moogle & Chirithy Spirit Part and 1400 Jewels 
Complete a set of Special Quests to obtain the exclusive Balloon Moogle & Chirithy Spirit Part and 1400 Jewels
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Illustrated Marluxia [EX] 
Illustrated Marluxia [EX] is back! 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal! 
This is the fourth of seven chances to get a Illustrated Marluxia [EX] Medal!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated Marluxia [EX] M Reversed 6 Lowers targets' DEF & M-DEF by 4 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 1 × 5.10 - 9.53
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP KH III Sora [EX] 
KH III Sora [EX] is back! 
Complete the Special Quest to obtain one KH III Sora [EX] Medal! 
This is the fourth of seven chances to get a KH III Sora [EX] Medal!

Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
KH III Sora [EX] S Upright 5 Deals 5 hits. Raises S-STR by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers targets' S-DEF by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 2 × 4.90 - 8.70
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

● VIP Magic Broom Quests 
Complete these quests to earn up to 7 Magic Broom Medals! 
NOTE: All quests will be unlocked from when you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza.

● VIP Gem Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 6 Gems in total: 2 Power Gems, 2 Speed Gems, and 2 Magic Gems

● VIP Magic Mirror Quests 
Complete these quests to earn 7 Magic Mirrors

▼ Important Notes Regarding Weekly Jewels Extravaganza Special Quests: 
・You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the Special Quests will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
・If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the Special Quests will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

0 AP Campaign!

●0 AP Campaign 
The summer fun's only just begun, let's kick off with a 0 AP Campaign!

■Campaign Period: 

For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story, progress through our ongoing event quests, or work on challenging Proud Mode quests!

Green Frog Cap and Starlight Frog Cap Union Cross!

■Event Period 

★ Get the Green Frog Cap and Starlight Frog Cap avatar parts! 
Try Extra Hard Boss Time for Bonus Coins!

■ More Rare Enemies! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, there will be an increased chance for rare enemies to appear! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Extra Hard Boss Times! 
For 30 minutes each day during the following times, the Extra Hard Boss will be extra difficult and yield bonus coins! 
● 4:00 a.m. - 4:29 a.m. (PT) / 11:00 to 11:29 (UTC) 
● 10:00 a.m. - 10:29 a.m. (PT) / 17:00 to 17:29 (UTC) 
● 2:00 p.m. - 2:29 p.m. (PT) / 21:00 to 21:29 (UTC) 
● 7:00 p.m. - 7:29 p.m. (PT) / 2:00 to 2:29 (UTC) 
● 11:00 p.m. - 11:29 p.m. (PT) / 6:00 to 6:29 (UTC)

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of 8 Cross Boards, 6 of which will be unlocked from the start (Magic Broom Set #2 and Magic Mirror Set #2 will unlock sequentially as follows below). Complete them to earn the new Avatar Parts, Jewels, and more!

Board Completion Bonus
Green Frog Cap (Male) Chat Phrase: Ribbit!
Green Frog Cap (Female) Chat Phrase: Croak!
Starlight Frog Cap (Male) Chat Phrase: It's raining...
Starlight Frog Cap (Female) Chat Phrase: It's so damp!
Magic Broom Set #1
Magic Broom Set #2

Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Head A Starlight Frog Cap (Male) Item Drop Perk +3
Starlight Frog Cap (Female)

Global Festival Raid Event: Final Stage!

★ Global Festival Raid Event: Final Stage! 
Work together with players of the Japanese version of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] to reach a goal of 500 Trillion Lux!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details 
Defeat the Jewel Princess Raid Boss with your party members to earn Raid Coins, which you can use to get fabulous rewards, including Magic Broom and Magic Mirror Medals, from the Raid Boards!

This time, the Raid Boss has been made even more powerful, so work with your party members to increase the level of the Raid Boss and collect all the rewards! 
The Raid Boss will drop a bunch of Raid Coins at level 99, so work together to reap the rewards!

This Worldwide Raid Event is the 3rd and final stage in the Global Festival
Players of the Global and Japanese versions of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] will be collaborating to reach a global total of 500 Trillion Lux! 
NOTE: As typical Bonus Times differ between the Global and Japanese versions, this time there will be no Bonus Time offered in either version. 
NOTE: Rewards will be sent out to eligible players after Jul. 3, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT).

Please check in-game for more details on the rewards available in this event!

Five Skills to Thrill Deals!

■ Skills to Thrill Deals!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 25, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 30, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 25, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
The Skills to Thrill Deals are your chance to get rare and useful skills!

These five limited-time Skills to Thrill deals each guarantee the following: 
・You will receive a 6★ Scrooge that comes with the skill noted in the banner! 
 These skills are: 
  - Attack Boost VI Max 
  - Defense Boost III Max 
  - ATK B V Max & GA 0 
  - ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
  - Triple Threat II 
・You will receive 5 attack Medals of 6★ rarity! (excluding the 6★ Scrooge) 
・You will be able to pull from each deal 3 times a day!

Tier 4 and higher Medals also have a chance of appearing in your pulls to add great firepower to your team!

As each deal is only 1500 Jewels, now's your chance to stock up on these powerful and versatile skills!

[June 26th PT Update]

Stitch and Angel Avatar Boards!

★ Stitch and Angel Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Jun. 26, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 9, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 26, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 10, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
You can be from out of this world with these Stitch and Angel avatar boards! 
For 2500 Jewels apiece, each board includes a set of avatar parts, boost Medals (including three Magic Broom Medals!), a Magic Gem, plus a trio of useful skills!

・Dress your character up with Stitch and Angel avatar parts! 
・Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10, Magic Broom, and Magic Mirror Medals, as well as a Magic Gem from each board! 
・Get Attack Boost VIIATK B V Max & Lux+, and Defense Boost III Max skills!

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Stitch 
Stitch Style
Angel 
Angel Style

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 2 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
 5★ Magic Broom x 3

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 Attack Boost VII x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B V Max & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Defense Boost III Max x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Magic Gem x 1 
 Title: Ohana (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Aloha (in female avatar board only)

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Re: June 25th- Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Heartless frogs? well, this seems very particular...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

So we ARE getting the Skills to Thrilll deals. Kinda surprised they didn't say so on last night's Tweet. Given the advent of 7* Medals being guaranteed in various draws, players are rather starved for skills so any chance to grab them is very much welcome. Pretty happy about that.

"Because Bonus Times Differ Between versions, there will be no Bonus Times this week." Uh huh, sure. They are aware they could just create a whole bunch of Bonus Times for the event that covers all timezones, right? I get that Path of Least Resistance is a thing, but something like that should be simple for experienced devs. Like...12/3/6/9 AM&PM PST? Pretty sure with 8 Bonus times around the clock there will always be at least one that someone can catch in any timezone, and having more bonus times would make the playerbase happier since opportunities to level up would be greatly increased. That's how I see it.

0AP campaign! Cool. People have been asking for one, so this should help a lot.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

The designs of those frogs freak the heck out of me. A little Heartless wearing a tadpole's dead body and a parasitic mushroom controlling a big toad. That's just creepy man.

Heartless frogs? well, this seems very particular...
Thought the same thing.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

They upped the power curve even more with this raid boss. Whereas last time's raid boss I could finish in one going the last time, I can only finish this one in three goings. I can not imagine how bad this is for most people because it took almost exclusively seven star tier 4s to even be able to one shot the last one.

This raid boss takes me about 5 go's to defeat. Not so bad when I just mindlessly let it run while I do other things. Auto FTW.

I'd also like to point out that the global lux goal is 500 trillion while the highest lux count for the monthly missions is 10 trillion. We'll easily hit that 500 trillion mark.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Updated OP with the Stitch+Angel boards!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

This raid boss takes me about 5 go's to defeat. Not so bad when I just mindlessly let it run while I do other things. Auto FTW.

It's easy to go on auto pilot when you can one-shot the boss, but once it becomes more than that - especially 3 plus times - it becomes really cumbersome. I tried doing it a little bit yesterday but my mind was elsewhere and my tablet was sitting on the "You lost" screen for long amounts of time.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Takes my best setup 2 runs to beat this Raid Boss. My Diamond Dust is no slouch, especially given how much damage Prime Axel can pump out, but geeeez this thing has a lot of HP. Problem is that it does not give out very much Lux. Again, my DD setup also has a bunch of Lux+ and even Lux++ skills on it. After beating this thing I make only around 2x the Lux that I get from the Trident Tail in the weekend raids this month. With the same set. On a foe with over 5x the HP. That takes two runs and over 5 minutes between summoning it and the loading screens compared to the fish who was faster to summon, had bonus times that brought the Lux gain to the same amount, if not more than, I gain from this Event Raid Boss, and can be smote in one round that lasts less than a minute.

That....is terrible. Still not sure if it's annoying or just laughable at this point, but when the weaker Weekend Raid Boss is significantly better for Lux Grinding than this big massive Event Boss being hyped up, that's a problem. And since the two Brooms on the board take... about 5 runs of the boss to beat without knocking off the crown to obtain, and we still have no idea what kind of major reward either side is fighting for, there is so little incentive to farm this raid boss after the first few fights. It's sad and really bad balancing IMO.

On a different note, anyone else having issues with 7* WOFF Medals in PVP this week? They're doing significantly less damage against players than they do in PvE stuff, and that's taking DBIIIMax into account. Is there a glitch with "Ignore Enemy Attributes" medals I'm not aware of? My other medals deal normal amounts, it's just WOFF that are oddly nerfed and I can't test other Effective medals today since I used my 5 runs.

sephydark

Awards

On a different note, anyone else having issues with 7* WOFF Medals in PVP this week? They're doing significantly less damage against players than they do in PvE stuff, and that's taking DBIIIMax into account. Is there a glitch with "Ignore Enemy Attributes" medals I'm not aware of? My other medals deal normal amounts, it's just WOFF that are oddly nerfed and I can't test other Effective medals today since I used my 5 runs.

Yeah, since players don't have an attribute medals that are always effective default to no attribute and can't get boosted by attribute buffs. I'm pretty sure SE knows about this but they haven't fixed it or made any comment so I guess it must be working as intended even though it's stupid.

Super happy about the frog hats though. Had the green frog hat in X when I played for a little right at the end of its life and I'm glad I can get it in UX as well. I guess I got kind of attached to that thing lol.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, since players don't have an attribute medals that are always effective default to no attribute and can't get boosted by attribute buffs. I'm pretty sure SE knows about this but they haven't fixed it or made any comment so I guess it must be working as intended even though it's stupid.

Super happy about the frog hats though. Had the green frog hat in X when I played for a little right at the end of its life and I'm glad I can get it in UX as well. I guess I got kind of attached to that thing lol.

i think its just meant to be like that in general for all attribute ignring medals, theres a similar thing with lux based ones as well, since you can collect lux in a stage of pvp it wot get its highest multiplier

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Grabbed the new Herc Board, definitely worth it. My DD Setup is effectively fully kitted with a bunch of ABVMax&Lux++ and max buffs/debuffs and only the future Reverse Magic Prime, the Reverse KEX+, and 7* upgrades can enhance my setup. The latter is gonna be really hard, especially since this week's keyblades aren't doing too hot for me and just keeping in Silver Ticket range is a struggle. PVP is really gonna be just like FEH's Arena, some seasons will be better than others.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Was really counting on leveling up to 400 with this Raid week but the boss gives such a pathetic amount of Lux that it feels hopeless. This must have been intentional.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Was really counting on leveling up to 400 with this Raid week but the boss gives such a pathetic amount of Lux that it feels hopeless. This must have been intentional.

Everything is intentional with SE/SENA. I've pretty much stepped back a bit from this game, hoping to wean myself completely from it. I just have to find another game that can replace it. Wish I didn't feel like this, because I totally love KH. Will just enjoy the hell of KHIII and be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back