• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

June 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Toy Story Land Collaboration Event!

Earn the Toy Story Land Collaboration Medals by completing objectives! 
Rewards include the new 
JessieMagic Mirror and EXP Medals!

■Event Period: 
Jun. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 29, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
Celebrate the Toy Story Land Collaboration with these event quests! 
・A total of 7 quests will be available during the event period. 
・Complete the quest objectives to receive a total of 7 of the new Jessie Medals, as well as Magic Mirror and EXP Medals!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Jessie (6★) M Upright 3 1 turn: ↓ targets' U-DEF & R-DEF by 1. Fills 3 gauges. All 0 ×3.02
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Get 7★ Prime - Woody & Prime - Buzz Lightyear within 5 Draws!

Get 7★ Prime - Woody and Prime - Buzz Lightyear within 5 draws from these exclusive Deals!

Celebrate the collaboration with Prime - Woody and Prime - Buzz Lightyear ! Get a 7★ version of them within 5 draws from their respective Medal Deals! 
As you're also guaranteed to receive a 6★ version of Prime - Woody or Prime - Buzz Lightyear each time you draw from these Deals, you'll be able to take full advantage of the 7★ version's 5 trait slots! 
NOTE: The 6★ version of Prime - Woody and Prime - Buzz Lightyear will have 3 trait slots. 
Plus, you're also guaranteed to get a Tier 4, 7★ Medal per draw from this Medal Deal! 
As an added bonus, you will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from this banner!

When you evolve a Prime Medal to 7★ rarity, the following will occur: 
・The Medal will have 5 trait slots! 
・You will be able to power up the Medal using Chip and Dale Medals beyond the current max of +1000 STR and DEF! 
・The Medal will gain an increased SP Attack Bonus buff as a part of its Special Attack!* 
*In the case that the Medal's Special Attack already includes an SP Attack Bonus increase, this value will be further increased from its base value.

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 29, 2018 7:00 to Aug. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

These 10-Medal Deals guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive a 7★ Prime - Woody and Prime - Buzz Lightyear within 5 draws from their respective banners! 
NOTE: Should you receive Prime - Woody from the the Prime - Buzz Lightyear banner, it will have no impact on the Prime - Woody banner counter. 
Likewise, should you receive Prime - Buzz Lightyear from the Prime - Woody banner, it will have no impact on the Prime - Buzz Lightyear banner counter.

・You are guaranteed to receive a 6★ Prime - Woody or Prime - Buzz Lightyear each time you draw from their respective banners! 
・You are guaranteed to receive a Tier 4, 7★ Medal each time you draw from these banners! 
・You will receive three Magic Mirror Medals each time you draw from these banners! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Prime - WoodyPrime - Buzz Lightyear : 1,000 more base Strength and Defense
Please check the 'Draw Odds' tab for more information on other Boosted Medals obtainable from this banner.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Prime - Woody (7★) S Upright 4 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ U-STR by 3, S-STR by 4, ↓ targets' DEF & U-DEF & S-DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +60%. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). All 3 ×21.71~31.92
Prime - Woody (6★) S Upright 4 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ S-STR by 4, ↓ targets' DEF & U-DEF & S-DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +40%. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). All 3 ×9.84~13.85
Prime - Buzz Lightyear (7★) P Upright 4 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ U-STR by 3, P-STR by 4, ↓ targets' DEF & U-DEF & P-DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +60%. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). All 3 ×21.71~31.92
Prime - Buzz Lightyear (6★) P Upright 4 Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ P-STR by 4, ↓ targets' DEF & U-DEF & P-DEF by 4. SP ATK bonus +40%. More damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss). All 3 ×9.84~13.85
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.

Get 7★ Medals with this Daily Deal!

■Draw once per day to get 7★ Medals!

■ Campaign Period: 
Jun. 29, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 2, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 29, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 3, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

Once per day, for 1200 Jewels you can pull from this deal to receive five 7★ Medals, one of which is guaranteed to be a tier 4 Medal!

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these 7★ Medals! 
・Boosted Sephiroth, Illustrated Sora & PalsPooh & PigletSora & Donald & Goofy AIllustrated CloudSP Roxas, SP AxelSP XionIllustrated Sora AIllustrated Riku A, Illustrated Terra AIllustrated Ventus, Illustrated Aqua AIllustrated Ansem, Boss MarluxiaIllustrated Sephiroth, Illustrated KairiIllustrated King MickeyHD SoraHD RikuIllustrated XemnasIllustrated XionHD AxelCasual Roxas: 1,000 more base Strength.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

KINGDOM HEARTS Quiz Event! (Jun. 27)

Earn a total of 500 Jewels with the KINGDOM HEARTS Quiz Event!

■Event Period: 
Jun. 27, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 3, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 27, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 4, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
・Answer a series of quiz questions correctly for 10 stages to earn a total of 500 Jewels
・The questions will test your knowledge of various games in the KINGDOM HEARTS series! 
・A quiz question will pop up when you begin one of these quests. Move your avatar in the direction of the answer you think is correct to give your answer.

*After confirming the quiz question and answers, tap 'SKIP' in the top left corner to proceed.

Hercules and Megara Avatar Boards!

★ Hercules and Megara Avatar Boards!

■ Available Period: 
Jun. 27, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Jul. 9, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jun. 27, 2018 7:00 to Jul. 10, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details: 
You too, can be a fashion Greek with these Hercules and Megara avatar boards for 2500 Jewels apiece! The contents of each board can be viewed below.

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Hercules 
Hercules Style 
Hercules: Cape 
Hercules: Armbands

(Item Drop Perk +3)
Megara 
Megara Style 
Megara: Flower
 (Item Drop Perk +3)

Medals 
 6★ Chip x 1 (2 for the Megara avatar board) 
 6★ Dale x 1 
 6★ Cid 10 x 1 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
 5★ Magic Broom x 3

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 ATK B VI Max & GA 0 x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 ATK B V Max & Lux++ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
 Second Chance IV x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Magic Gem x 1 
 Title: Almighty (in male avatar board only) 
 Title: Heir of (in female avatar board only)

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Meow Wow

Awards
Re: June 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Wait... an event where you can get a medal from objectives?

HOOOOOOOOO YEAH! We haven’t had an event like this in ages! Granted the medal isn’t he greatest but whatever.

So far everything on this update is looking real promising. After my 5th pull for Kairi I will move on to the 7 star banner.

Last edited:

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

They delayed Tweeting about it and I went and pulled more for Kairi EX instead. Didn't get her (of course), and was very worried. However, I was relieved to find out that these are just standard Prime medals AND they are available for over a month, so I have plenty of time to collect enough jewels to pull for them.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Grabbed the Jesse Medals. Sadly did not get EA40 on it which it wants most, but I did get both -60 Traits so it should deal some decent damage once upgraded to 7* methinks. Rolled a 94% too so it only took a few Mirrors. Really wish it was a Farmable, but it's nice to have a Tier 3 with 3 Trait Slots.

As for Woody and Buzz, they're basically Speed and Power versions of KA17. That's pretty cool, but it worries me that this means the other Reverse Primes will be Single Target to match Axel. And that would be sad, as I was hoping RevMagic Prime would be AoE as well. If it was like KA17 but Reverse it would be amazing for my DD. Guess we'll find out in a week or so. I wonder which medals will be the JP equivalent? They'll get some kind of substitute given the TS Medals are supposed to be Global exclusive IIRC.

And we get the awesome 7* Deal! Sweet. Made my pull today and will make a second pull tomorrow. Kinda surprised they didn't advertise the fact that the past 2 Primes are on the banner. That's a solid selling point, even if it's limited to 1 a day. Maybe if I'm lucky tomorrow 7* KA17 will pay me a visit. Here's hoping!

DefiantHeart

Awards

They delayed Tweeting about it and I went and pulled more for Kairi EX instead. Didn't get her (of course), and was very worried. However, I was relieved to find out that these are just standard Prime medals AND they are available for over a month, so I have plenty of time to collect enough jewels to pull for them.

Yeah, Woody and Buzz are literally just the power and speed versions of Key Art 15. But Key Art 15 was a really powerful medal, and has been basically a requirement in pvp, so I couldn't just skip it either with the possibilities of the keyblades available. Since I was still recovering from Kairi Ex+, I could only afford three pulls, but luckily I got a boosted Woody and boosted Buzz on my second pull on the Woody banner. They weren't seven star, but I basically always get a golden ticket in pvp and fourth tier blue fairy drops a lot easier on silver so yeah... just going to keep those.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Not to over excite anyone but there still should be another medal to come there were 8 new medal s added to the album so factoring in the 7 stars there's still one more. Maybe another HSC medal or a farmable in union

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Urg, it looks like the Aliens are just boosters. I really wanted them to be a medal :(

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

So much for me making a second pull today. XEX+ is coming, so imma just hoard my Jewels. Gonna want as many pulls on her as I can get until I snag her. And I can get a bunch of T4 7* as I do, so it'll be better than the cheap 7* Draw overall. Aside from the price, anywho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back