• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Two New Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko Keychains Are Allegedly Coming

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Funko will apparently release some more Kingdom Hearts III merchandise in the near future. According to Popcurated, Keychains of Kingdom Hearts III Sora and Kingdom Hearts III Sora Monster Inc will be available towards the end of 2018.

These should be released alongside the nine Kingdom Hearts III Funko Pops we heard about during E3, which includes:

• Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora with Blasters (exclusive)
  • Soldier Heartless
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Mickey
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Riku
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Vanitas
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora Monster Form
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Donald Monster Form
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Goofy Monster Form 

And fans attending San Diego Comic Con will be able to get the exclusive Unhooded Organization 13 Mickey Funko Pop.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts

shady543

Awards
Gah since i'm one of the few who admits to liking and collecting these things, the Sora keychain I main consider actually since all I have of him for the actual pops is the Halloween Town one and I'm getting Vanitas over Sora with his normal outfit. ;o;

I'm still waiting for Roxas and surprised Vanitas got one before him or even over characters like Axel and Aqua, but I guess Roxas hasn't gotten revealed yet so it makes sense. Its also kind of interesting they've been using more Disney characters over the original characters since I'm fairly sure original characters would sell more (I see a lot of Donald and Goofy in clearance sections along with basically all of the first wave), but I guess Disney is probably the reason for that. The organisation outfit Mikey is still tempting though. :\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back