• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shinji Hashimoto will be a part of a panel at Lucca Comics & Games in November!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

As previously reported, Kingdom Hearts III will be playable at Lucca Comics & Games from October 31st to November 4th 2018. The demo will be the same as previous events, with fans being able to take on the Rock Titan in Olympus as well as exploring Andy's Room and beyond in Toy Box.

On October 11th 2018, Lucca Comics & Games announced that Kingdom Hearts Executive Producer Shinji Hashimoto will be present at the event for a special panel. Details on the panel have not been released, however it will take place on Saturday November 3rd 2018 at the Auditorium San Francesco.

During the expo, fans can also go to the entrance of Villa Bottini to take photos with a giant Keyblade that will be on display.

This isn't the first time Shinji Hashimoto has been at Lucca Comics & Games. In 2016, he provided some information about what to expect with Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, as well as addressed rumours of Kingdom Hearts 2.9. Gamerclick uploaded a video of the 2016 panel, which can be watched below. Hopefully the same will be done this year.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook, and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Thanks to DizneyXBirds95 for the tip.

Beyond

Awards
Uhm, interesting.
Thanks for the information, in this site you really cover everything.
Probably I won't go in anyway, but it's still interesting!

ghostwarmen

Awards
Hmm...definitely a day to put on my calendar to look out for. Hoping for some new exciting info.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I hope we get a new world announcement there if we Paris games week doesn’t have anything kh3 news

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
Hmm I world announcement with a photo ala BH6 would work here. I imagine there's still 2 or 3 Disney Worlds to reveal at least.

I'd do a new world reveal every month personally. That's how they did it for KH2. Granted back then they revealed worlds in magazines.

Magazines is how it was revealed POTC, Tron, The Lion King, and Steamboat Willie were worlds in KH2.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If not a world reveal it would be nice if Shinji Hashimoto told us the exact amount of total worlds in the game.

Sdog

Awards
Not expecting any monumental news from this. If anything he'd be there just to elaborate more on the potential PGW announcement or highlight things we already know. As always, I'd love to be wrong though!

Maybe we get a Pinocchio summon seeing as this is an Italian event!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm hopefully for new tidbits of information, but nothing too crazy.

Sdog

Awards
I wouldn’t be surprise if this replaces it he pgw news

It is always a possibility no doubt in that, though Square/Disney seem to be choosing the biggest events possible to market KH3. And for good reason. With PGW being just a week before it's the more likely choice imo. There could be news at both but if it had to be just one I think PGW is more likely.

Though since Shinji is confirmed I'm sure there's something to look forward to.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not expecting any monumental news from this. If anything he'd be there just to elaborate more on the potential PGW announcement or highlight things we already know. As always, I'd love to be wrong though!
This is what I'm expecting. Either that or he'll be saying the same stuff SENA said through every video interview at E3.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
This is what I'm expecting. Either that or he'll be saying the same stuff SENA said through every video interview at E3.
yeah let see though if paris games week will have anyhong i havest seenanyrthing kh3 realted yet beside a xbox demo

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
We never get good stuff, so I don't expect much either.

I DO expect a bunch of Italian websites reporting whatever (doesn't) happen as AMAZING NEVER BEFORE HEARD NEWS just so everybody will spam them on my site forcing me to filter posts again -.-

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the more i think about this the more i think it a recap of paris games week or sena type intiview

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Speaking of PGW it starts next Friday. If KH3 is having more then the Demo we should be getting an announcement soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back