• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Olympus and Twilight Town World Logos Officially Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The first couple of worlds we visit in Kingdom Hearts III have had a flurry of new media released over the course of today. From renders and screenshots, fans have been able to enjoy high quality looks at new character Zeus, see Olympus in more detail, and enjoy new screenshots from Twilight Town.

While we had our first look at the logos for both Olympus and Twilight Town in the V-Jump magazine scan earlier this week, we can now view the logos themselves in a higher quality.

These logos join the already revealed world logos for Toy Box, Monstropolis, San Fransokyo, Arendelle, and the Caribbean.

Seadrin

Awards
I love all of the detail in each of these. One thing I just noticed is that the toy blocks for the Toy Box world are "T" and "S", no doubt for Toy Story. Pretty awesome!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I really like Caribbean and San Fransokyo the most. Olympus is now my third :)

mytomxxx

Monstropolis and Toy Box ones are the best for me, even better when they are animated.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still think Twilight Town will be small af and the same size as KHII.
That was confirmed in July last year:

-We can't wait for you to unveil them. As for existing worlds, we still aren't exactly sure which ones will show up and which won't but, have you thought of ways to express them in a more KH3-esque style?

Nomura: For the already existing Disney worlds, we are preparing locations that will be completely different from before. Also, for already existing original worlds, like Yen Sid's tower, even in locations already explored, upon exiting the tower and looking outside you'll find yourself thinking "Wow, did the night sky with all the glistening stars always look that pretty?". You'll be surprised with these sorts of discoveries. Especially in Twilight Town.

Primarly, Disney worlds will be for gameplay progression, so there will be many new locations for you to enjoy playing around in, while the existing original worlds will be for story progression. In already visited locations, you will especially be able to indulge in our power to now properly express the location in all its glory.

sephydark

Awards
Somebody put a lot of care into making those logos, It'll be great to have those popping up on screen when we visit the worlds.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
These logos are looking great, it's the little details that really makes the game

It's amazing how such a small component of the game can be so looked forward to and appreciated. I've always loved the world logo art, myself, seeing what it encapsules.

These two inparticular look particularly cool next to eachother. We get the ant's-eye view of Olympus and the bird's-eye view of Twilight Town, and both sporting some voluminous clouds.

I remember when I initially played KHII's prologue, while an interesting take, definitely made me want to gtfo of TT. I can appreciate it now, but I'm looking forward to visiting it this go-around.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
:( I was hoping for an expanded town like Traverse Town in DDD
That would have been really nice. Twilight Town has a lot of potential. At least they are capitalising on what they have by expanding on the level designs. Can't believe we haven't seen the iconic clock tower yet.

D

Deleted member

my secret hope is that they expand Twilight Town, with some new areas, and old areas being so diff as to feel like new areas (like the one with the restaurant now) and such. but that when they go into the data twilight town, it's basically a complete recreation of the kh2 version of the world for the nostalgia throwback. have the real twilight town change and grow, but keep the data one just like it was, as if time didn't change. i think that'd be a neat little throwback, especially if they somehow make it even look like the kh2 one graphically :p

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
my secret hope is that they expand Twilight Town, with some new areas, and old areas being so diff as to feel like new areas (like the one with the restaurant now) and such. but that when they go into the data twilight town, it's basically a complete recreation of the kh2 version of the world for the nostalgia throwback. have the real twilight town change and grow, but keep the data one just like it was, as if time didn't change. i think that'd be a neat little throwback, especially if they somehow make it even look like the kh2 one graphically :p

I've always hoped that when we eventually got our "Team Sora, Assemble!" moment, we'd have Sora, Roxas, Ventus, Xion, and a PS2-tier lower poly data Sora.

BoltWorld

Idk why buy my OCD really wants them to reveal the logo for Mysterious Tower already so I can finally know whether it's gonna work as an independent world or not. My gut says yes since they already made a logo for it in BbS, but I'd be slightly annoyed if they lumped it in with TT again because of how aesthetically different the two worlds are

Leaferian

Awards
Okay, so Corona is the only one without an HD logo right now yes? That makes me wonder if Radiant Garden's logo will be revealed at the same time.

Come to think of it, we also haven't seen what the worlds physically look like from the gummi ship. Part of me wants that to remain a surprise, and part of me is screaming "Give me the motherforking screens you shirtballs!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back