• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 confirmed 2007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
1. OLD
2. He didn't say what system it was for.
3. KH3 wont be out in 2007.

Nomura stated that they plan to show visuals of the next Kingdom Hearts before the end of 2007.Perhaps at TGS this year, we will get a new trailer, images, and information on the game and understand what's going on in the mysterious teaser unlocked at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Did you even read it?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Ok Ok 1st off This was posted just recently not old 2nd It is PS3 3rd 2007 is said.

No, 1. I remeber reading about this a few days ago, therefore this isn't really news. PSU is behind once again. 2. Where does it say its for the PS3?

In a recent Famitsu interview with Kingdom Hearts Director Tetsuya Nomura, new details were given about Kingdom Hearts 3.

Nomura stated that they plan to show visuals of the next Kingdom Hearts before the end of 2007. Perhaps at TGS this year, we will get a new trailer, images, and information on the game and understand what's going on in the mysterious teaser unlocked at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Stay tuned.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
The source severely lacks detail and the site is certainly not one that I have ever heard of. Why does the original SE site NOT have anything published, but other sites do?

The main Square-Enix site has always been lacked with news. Square being lazy?

Square isn't Famitsu and Square can't post every interview they do on they're site..

TheSephirothGene

Website
-The-Sephiroth-Gene-.bebo.com
The main Square-Enix site has always been lacked with news. Square being lazy?

Square isn't Famitsu and Square can't post every interview they do on they're site..
You're quite right, actually. However, I'm still not convinced by this site because, as I said, I have never heard of it, so I have no idea how reliable it may be. The other reason is:

Has that date even happened yet? Hmm. No.

Good pair of eyes you have xD

G

Gear

You're quite right, actually. However, I'm still not convinced by this site because, as I said, I have never heard of it, so I have no idea how reliable it may be. The other reason is:

Good pair of eyes you have xD

Why thank you. o_O =D xD

But seriously, what MORON would believe this?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
PSU got they're news form other sites..

Is it just me or does this interview say '''KH3 will be out this year and its for the PS3?'' Again I may be reading it wrong. But I do not see that.

ultamaSora

But seriously, what MORON would believe this?

Apparently Pepsi458.

KH2 came out not even a year ago, and it takes more than a year to make a game. Plus they have a bunch of other games their working on. They don't have a whoe lot of time right now. PSU info=false

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
Well we abslolutly know we at LEST will see clips and game play this year but I am staying positive thinking KH3 is 2007 bound and in addition we are sure it will be a PS3 excusive for 2 reaseons 1 Wii deos not have the power for resolution of size 2. Xbox will not get a piece of the kingdom Hearts franchise.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I am staying positive thinking KH3 is 2007 bound
You will be lucky to see KH3 in 2008..

1 Wii deos not have the power for resolution of size
Wii is more power the xbox.. Xbox was more power then the Gamecube and the Cube was more powerful then PS2. So yes it would look great on the Wii.

2. Xbox will not get a piece of the kingdom Hearts franchise.
Funny thing is, people said the samething about FF when it went to PS1.. Yet look what happen. So you dont know if a great place or not.

D

Deleted member 36435

all it says is Nomura is showing a trailer for the next kingdom hearts game in 2007 he never said that it is going to come out in 2007 or on the ps3 infact he doesn't say anything about a release date or the type of game system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back