• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 confirmed 2007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
You will be lucky to see KH3 in 2008..

Wii is more power the xbox.. Xbox was more power then the Gamecube and the Cube was more powerful then PS2. So yes it would look great on the Wii.

Funny thing is, people said the samething about FF when it went to PS1.. Yet look what happen. So you dont know if a great place or not.
I pray to god you're not referring to FFXI.. that game was HORRIBLE on 360. It completely flopped.. why would Squeenix want to risk another game after that disaster?

mastermind2076

I pray to god you're not referring to FFXI.. that game was HORRIBLE on 360. It completely flopped.. why would Squeenix want to risk another game after that disaster?

okay well heres another good example Gears Of War and Assassins Creed both were only suppose to be PS3 bound but still were picked up by Xbox 360, and Tetsuya Normura already said that he was talking to Nintendo about putting it on the Wii because he was not impressed by the PS3 and it is too expensive he knows everyone can not afford it.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
okay well heres another good example Gears Of War and Assassins Creed both were only suppose to be PS3 bound but still were picked up by Xbox 360, and Tetsuya Normura already said that he was talking to Nintendo about putting it on the Wii because he was not impressed by the PS3 and it is too expensive he knows everyone can not afford it.
A LINK does wonders, my friend. And Gears was NEVER EVER going to be on PS3. M$ published the game themselves and never let it go. Epic has always been on their side; the only reason UT3 is coming to PS3 is becasue of the recent partnership with Midway.. if you don't know what you're talking about, don't try.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
LIES. LIES. ALL LIES.

-- It took SE over four years to make KHII. How could they poof out a third game in less than a year?

-- It's unconfirmed for what system the next KH will be on.

-- It's unconfirmed whether or not the next KH game will even be KHIII... it could be some other sort of KH game.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
SE will not risk it wth Xbox and the Wii is not in HD so PS3 is the obveous chose for KH3 you would be foulish to hope for it to be on the Wii/Xbox360 KH3 is for PS3 only because of HD (1080p) and its size (blueray) KH3=PS3 period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back