• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra = Xehanort ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
OC: Same hair, same eyes ( not color, but shape ), same body structure, same shape of face, same attack, both have armored forms....there is a connection there...

I ment non physical...
Ever think that they both could just be brothers? I know you dislike that type of thing, but it's still possible...

Ansem Darkheart

I always get kick out of your reactions VAT.

I know everyone hate this idea for some reason (execept VAT). But you just can't rule out that many simularities. In the Secret Ansem Reports it says that Ansem, Roxas, and Namine are special. They break all the rules of heart and body physics.

In my opinion, I'm going to say that Ansem, Roxas, and Namine have a strong connection to Terra, Ven, and Aqua. You just can't rule out the possibility.

(I agree with you Vat)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
We know why Roxas and Namine are special and I can tell you why Ansem was special...
Ansem isn't a heartless... He's simply a heart, like Kairi was...Unlike Kairi, hhis heart was not pure with light...
Ansem needed a host in order to fight and reveal his true self... Other heartless do not need hosts... Ansem was able to not only live within Riku as a second heart, he was also able to remove Riku's heart and use Riku's body as his own...
One reason why he is a heart, could be that as Xehanort, his heart was pure... Not of light, but of darkness...
Another could be that Xehanort was just so powerful, his heart could not be overpowered by darkness... Perhaps Xehanort's own darkness completely outmatched the heartless' darkness...
Xehanort is a heart... That's why he is special... He himself said that he become a being of only the heart, but he was not a heartless...

Ansem Darkheart

^My thoughts on that OC was that since Ansem was so special he did not know he was a Heartless. I mean yes, he is a being of only the heart, but he also spawned a Nobody. Heartless are the darkness in your heart incarntate. I think since Ansem was pure darkness, that managed not to lose is human shape. I mean I could be wrong, but thats what I think.

V

V.A.T.13

I ment non physical...
Ever think that they both could just be brothers? I know you dislike that type of thing, but it's still possible...

I said brothers in my D.S. theory that I told you to go read. D:

dark_light13

We know why Roxas and Namine are special and I can tell you why Ansem was special...
Ansem isn't a heartless... He's simply a heart, like Kairi was...Unlike Kairi, hhis heart was not pure with light...
Ansem needed a host in order to fight and reveal his true self... Other heartless do not need hosts... Ansem was able to not only live within Riku as a second heart, he was also able to remove Riku's heart and use Riku's body as his own...
One reason why he is a heart, could be that as Xehanort, his heart was pure... Not of light, but of darkness...
Another could be that Xehanort was just so powerful, his heart could not be overpowered by darkness... Perhaps Xehanort's own darkness completely outmatched the heartless' darkness...
Xehanort is a heart... That's why he is special... He himself said that he become a being of only the heart, but he was not a heartless...

This post just made me come up with a strange thought on Namine/Kairi! I am going to go make a thread on it right now!

Lets not forget for a short time Sora was Just a Heart as well for a time. From the time he was turned into a heartless untill he reunited with Roxas.

VAT, i think your theroies are great actually and I agree with most of it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
^My thoughts on that OC was that since Ansem was so special he did not know he was a Heartless. I mean yes, he is a being of only the heart, but he also spawned a Nobody. Heartless are the darkness in your heart incarntate. I think since Ansem was pure darkness, that managed not to lose is human shape. I mean I could be wrong, but thats what I think.

He would almost have to be a heart...
No heartless needs a host to attack... Ansem did...
But when e split,he also created a nobody... Maybe that's why Nomura sees Xemnas as a special nobody as well...
He never created a heartless because his heart was too dark, yet he still created a nobody...

Ansem Darkheart

^^And your awesome drawings of Xehanort, Xemnas, and Ansem.

To OC: You make a valid point. But I just assumed Xemnas was a special Nobody because Ansem was special. I could say that the fact that they call Ansem, Xehanort's Heartless in the game proves he is a Heartless. But we both know they don't know what they are talking about. I mean they already mistook him for the real Ansem.

V

V.A.T.13

If you mean my sig, they arn't mine. From japanese fanart sites...

Also mudkips

V

V.A.T.13

Yea, its a lil Xehanort. I can so totally see him looking up to Ansem the Wise like a father figure...trying to impress him, make him happy..

...I feel like a girl.... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back