• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra = Xehanort ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Like cells? :'O
But when cells split, they're still called "parent cells"...

Namine and Roxas both come from Sora's body...and both have a lil bit of Kairi in them...

So really, they are bro and sis. having come from the same parent...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Here's what I think:
UEM=Xehanort...
DS=UEM's younger self...
DS=The Xehanort we know...
The UEM is hidden within Xehanort's body, asleep...
Xehanort (DS) has no memory, so cannot remember his former self...

Xehanort: 17

Xehanort is not Terra, But they are connected to each other in some way. Maybe Friends???

darklight

look the theory you read was mine and i am completely behindthis theory... BUT you know think of the idea that ven is xehanort??? i mean look, terra hold him cause he wanted to attack the bald guy after that he got mad that he attacked him and got frozen after that ven got frozen... ven saw what the dark side could do and wanted to make experiments with the darkness... soo he made up a story that he couldn't remember a thing he joined ansem and brought him at the idea from the darkness in the heart and the stuff... at the end he got what he want but he lost his friendship with terra who hates him... i mean it all makes sence does it??

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
look the theory you read was mine and i am completely behindthis theory... BUT you know think of the idea that ven is xehanort??? i mean look, terra hold him cause he wanted to attack the bald guy after that he got mad that he attacked him and got frozen after that ven got frozen... ven saw what the dark side could do and wanted to make experiments with the darkness... soo he made up a story that he couldn't remember a thing he joined ansem and brought him at the idea from the darkness in the heart and the stuff... at the end he got what he want but he lost his friendship with terra who hates him... i mean it all makes sence does it??

...no. Ven does not equal Xehanort. That's even more implausible than Xehanort=Terra. We have no reason to believe that Ven would give in to darkness like that. Terra, however, is a different story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back