• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mathematical 385/2 Days Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of this???

• Wow, this is amazing

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Wow, you lost sleep over this crap of a theory???

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Another thing: if you think of the way you would rationally say it, 358/2 Days is 'Thre-fifty-eight Half Days'. The Nobodies consider themselves half a person, so maybe they consider their time as half days. Taking that off, you get 358 days. There are 365 days in a year, the amount of time that supposedly passed between the games. 365 - 358 = 7, the number of days left until the end of vacation in the Twilight Town simulation Roxas was in. Wait, I thought. Roxas was only in Twilight Town /six/ days. He never was there that seventh day. The only explanation is that Roxas eluded DiZ for a single day -
358 days being the amount of time he spent in the Organization.
I don't think so.. Cause we were told in an article ot pronounce it Three, Five, Eight over two days so you don't make yourself look foolish.

Maybe it had something to do with Xaldin, Lexaeus and Axel over the period of two days? 3rd, 5th, 8th, members, lol perhaps theywere fighting over Xigbar... Just Joking, I mean really the numbers could mean anything... Who knoes it could have been howmany SeaSalt IceCream bars they ate over two days... LOL!

Really I think this is really just coincidential.

Sexy Angel
I believe that 358/2 Days will cover Roxas from time of existance to the time when Roxas wakes Sora.

XarikaIsXIIINow

A small house on the edge of reason. Xarika lives
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I believe that 358/2 Days will cover Roxas from time of existance to
the time when Roxas wakes Sora.

That makes a bit more sense than my theory. It's much more likely to be the time ROxas exists, rather than the time he is in the Org, except it's too short.

To the guy who says the article says to pronounce it one way -
is it actually Nomura talking? Or just someone's interpretation? Because if it's the designer, I'll retire my theory.

Sexy Angel
is it actually Nomura talking? Or just someone's interpretation? Because if it's the designer, I'll retire my theory.

Yes, its Nomura...................

Source: Famitsu Interview - September 2007 - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Interviewer: Is the beginning of 358/2 Days going to focus on Roxas' birth?
Nomura: Roxas' birth will be covered in the game's prolouge, however the game really begins at the time in which Roxas enters the Organization XIII.

Interviewer: Will this game have an ending that has already occurred, like Crisis Core had?
Nomura: Where do you think the end is? The point is, how did it get to the point where Roxas to left the Organization? The details of that will be discussed game. (Basically, we may already know the end, we just don't know how it got to that point, like Crisis Core).

I<3Roxas

I keep telling you people, roxas spent MORE than a YEAR in the Org. Look at my above post as for why.

Sexy Angel
I keep telling you people, roxas spent MORE than a YEAR in the Org. Look at my above post as for why.

umm... thats not enough proof... besides, this thread is dead. Just let it burn down slowly.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
]
Gaah I'm a chick! lol Oh well, because of that nice PM, I'll forgive you :)

Yes, its Nomura...................

Quote:

Source: Famitsu Interview - September 2007*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

Interviewer: Is the beginning of 358/2 Days going to focus on Roxas' birth?
Nomura: Roxas' birth will be covered in the game's prolouge, however the game really begins at the time in which Roxas enters the Organization XIII.

Interviewer: Will this game have an ending that has already occurred, like Crisis Core had?
Nomura: Where do you think the end is? The point is, how did it get to the point where Roxas to left the Organization? The details of that will be discussed game. (Basically, we may already know the end, we just don't know how it got to that point, like Crisis Core).
Thankyou, I wasn't really bothered hunting for the article. lol

Alright, then my theory goes to die a very quiet, peaceful death, and begins a journey to where dead theories go...

RIP, my little creation.
I'm sorry lol.

And if you add 4 and 6, you get 10, meaning that Number ten is an illegitimate child of Zexion and Vexen! It all makes sense now!

T

TwilightDawn

i dont think math will solve it anyways
the story will..it prolly has deeper meaning that jsut mathimatical coincidences

T

TwilightDawn

yeah
those bastards at squeenix...
they really know how to get us going dont they!!!

i wonder if they ever read any of our theories and laugh at them... o_O

afrobutt

Silver Member
yeah
those bastards at squeenix...
they really know how to get us going dont they!!!

i wonder if they ever read any of our theories and laugh at them... o_O

i bet they're laughing at this one right now....... those manical basterds :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back